Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luminaries' Lair Art & more! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BatEmmaman Whoops, sorry for the late reply! How about something angry looking? She's pretty bitter, so that'd probably be the best expression for her! :P
@BatEmmaman Whoops, sorry for the late reply! How about something angry looking? She's pretty bitter, so that'd probably be the best expression for her! :P
@Luminaries [b]Type of Lair:[/b] my lair is within a mountain [b]Lair element:[/b] I am currently in lightning but I belong to light originally and would like to design the lair as if I was in light :) [b]Description of lair:[/b] Ok so, I have included a terribly terribly rough sketch of what I picture this lair to look like, but it is TERRIBlLY rough lol. Basically it is a large mountain on the edge of the light region with a cave opening at the base of it, and then my lair is within that cave with a ton of cavern tunnels, etc. Each dragon has its own little chamber within the mountain. [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure (and a deadland disciple I can put towards the payment if you want it!) Oh and I have a stack of festival currency as well [b]Additional info:[/b] I noticed you mentioned something about clean lines and fine details, which I would love to have but if my request doesn't qualify me for that, I understand! this is what im hoping to have the art look like (PLEASE HELP LOL) [img]http://i.imgur.com/PPvtPPU.png[/img]
@Luminaries
Type of Lair: my lair is within a mountain
Lair element: I am currently in lightning but I belong to light originally and would like to design the lair as if I was in light :)
Description of lair: Ok so, I have included a terribly terribly rough sketch of what I picture this lair to look like, but it is TERRIBlLY rough lol. Basically it is a large mountain on the edge of the light region with a cave opening at the base of it, and then my lair is within that cave with a ton of cavern tunnels, etc. Each dragon has its own little chamber within the mountain.
Payment type: Treasure (and a deadland disciple I can put towards the payment if you want it!) Oh and I have a stack of festival currency as well
Additional info:

I noticed you mentioned something about clean lines and fine details, which I would love to have but if my request doesn't qualify me for that, I understand!

this is what im hoping to have the art look like (PLEASE HELP LOL)
PPvtPPU.png
V8gagRz.png
@Invicted Sounds good, I can definitely do that! That reference is beautiful oh my god ;-; As for payment, I'd love to get that deadland disciple, I can either take that as a bribe for clean lines, or as partial payment! 79kt is LAH, so it'd be that and 221kt total if you wanted to use it as partial payment! If you'd rather keep it, that'll be 300kt in treasure! Thank you! <3
@Invicted Sounds good, I can definitely do that! That reference is beautiful oh my god ;-; As for payment, I'd love to get that deadland disciple, I can either take that as a bribe for clean lines, or as partial payment! 79kt is LAH, so it'd be that and 221kt total if you wanted to use it as partial payment! If you'd rather keep it, that'll be 300kt in treasure! Thank you! <3
@Luminaries

Ill use the disciple as a bribe for sure if I can!

so that would bring my total back to 300kt right?

(and then if you want the stack of festival currency and if I can use that as part of the payment then that would be 99x800 would be 79,200 so then total treasure owed would be 220,800 IF you want the currency that is)
@Luminaries

Ill use the disciple as a bribe for sure if I can!

so that would bring my total back to 300kt right?

(and then if you want the stack of festival currency and if I can use that as part of the payment then that would be 99x800 would be 79,200 so then total treasure owed would be 220,800 IF you want the currency that is)
V8gagRz.png
@Invicted Yup, it would! And either way is fine with me, I could always use treasure or fest currency, so whichever way you'd rather pay! ^^ The only thing about fest currency is that I'll have to accept it before, because the art probably won't be done until after the fest, so as long as you're okay with that! <3
@Invicted Yup, it would! And either way is fine with me, I could always use treasure or fest currency, so whichever way you'd rather pay! ^^ The only thing about fest currency is that I'll have to accept it before, because the art probably won't be done until after the fest, so as long as you're okay with that! <3
@Luminaries

yeah totally!
@Luminaries

yeah totally!
V8gagRz.png
bump! 2 slots left!
bump! 2 slots left!
bump with new example! <3 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/69fc4c8b79c1d2244a4923c423f04d61/tumblr_ob23d9tNwg1vuuoaho1_540.png[/img]
bump with new example! <3
tumblr_ob23d9tNwg1vuuoaho1_540.png
boop!
boop!
@Luminaries

Type of commission: Dragon bust
Dragon code: #24529505
Personality/pose: Personality is in his bio, and I don't really care about the pose.
Apparel?: Yes, please.
Payment type: Fest Currency
Additional info: Nothing that I can think of.

So, with the 1:800 ratio, would that be 187 sprockets, or 188? I'm afraid I can't do half a sprocket. :P
@Luminaries

Type of commission: Dragon bust
Dragon code: #24529505
Personality/pose: Personality is in his bio, and I don't really care about the pose.
Apparel?: Yes, please.
Payment type: Fest Currency
Additional info: Nothing that I can think of.

So, with the 1:800 ratio, would that be 187 sprockets, or 188? I'm afraid I can't do half a sprocket. :P
(She/Her)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10