Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luminaries' Lair Art & more! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Luminaries

Type of Lair: Ancient Lair (even though I'm actually still in the Venerable stage, really XD)

Lair element: Fire

Description of lair:
Quote:
Deep in the lands of the Great Furnace lies a volcano greater than most, with lava ever-flowing. And rightly so, for behind the burning falls, lies the oldest of the ancient cities dedicated to the Flamecaller, herself. A city of ash and ember surrounded by many a fire tree in bloom, the old buildings aglow with gemstones still embedded in their rock. Houses upon houses, the settlements seem to have been on top of the other, many of which have crumbled over time. Thus forcing the dragons to rebuild their own quarters on top of the rubble.

And at the edge of such a city, lies a temple with no name, but is revered all the same. Great stairs pave the way to the entrance at the top. The entryway to the Flamecaller shrine is mounted by marble pillars and decorated by many silks and incense and candles. While above the city, heated rocks illuminate the inside of the cave, assisted by torches and lanterns of magical origin.

Sizeable rivers of cool freshwater flow through the cave floor stemming from water reservoirs from deep within the ground. Select types of trees and plants form miniature forest-like groves with hot springs at their center.

Payment type: I can offer mostly items. I have a Cragward Custodian, a Stardust Scholar, a Granite Guardian, a Starseer's Crown, an Acid-Tongue Serpent, an Apatite Fisher a Corrosive Depin, a Corundum Chameleon, a Deadly Reflection, an Ectoplasmime, an Enscorcelled Volume, a Fallbrush Fraud, a Hippocampus, a Jawlocker, a Jeade-carved Decoy, a Kelp Tender.... there are possibly a few others but, my internet is not cooperating. I can pay any remaining cost in treasure. ^-^ I can draw some art for you if you're interested, too! The link to my shop is in my signature. ^-^

Additional info:

If you want to get a better feel on the lair, here's the link to my clan thread.

Would it be possible for clean lines and nice details? ^-^ Sorry, I don't know how lair art works since this is the first time I'll order one.. ^^;;

Do let me know how much the total would be and when you want the payment. ^-^

Thank you for your time and have a nice day! ^-^
@Luminaries

Type of Lair: Ancient Lair (even though I'm actually still in the Venerable stage, really XD)

Lair element: Fire

Description of lair:
Quote:
Deep in the lands of the Great Furnace lies a volcano greater than most, with lava ever-flowing. And rightly so, for behind the burning falls, lies the oldest of the ancient cities dedicated to the Flamecaller, herself. A city of ash and ember surrounded by many a fire tree in bloom, the old buildings aglow with gemstones still embedded in their rock. Houses upon houses, the settlements seem to have been on top of the other, many of which have crumbled over time. Thus forcing the dragons to rebuild their own quarters on top of the rubble.

And at the edge of such a city, lies a temple with no name, but is revered all the same. Great stairs pave the way to the entrance at the top. The entryway to the Flamecaller shrine is mounted by marble pillars and decorated by many silks and incense and candles. While above the city, heated rocks illuminate the inside of the cave, assisted by torches and lanterns of magical origin.

Sizeable rivers of cool freshwater flow through the cave floor stemming from water reservoirs from deep within the ground. Select types of trees and plants form miniature forest-like groves with hot springs at their center.

Payment type: I can offer mostly items. I have a Cragward Custodian, a Stardust Scholar, a Granite Guardian, a Starseer's Crown, an Acid-Tongue Serpent, an Apatite Fisher a Corrosive Depin, a Corundum Chameleon, a Deadly Reflection, an Ectoplasmime, an Enscorcelled Volume, a Fallbrush Fraud, a Hippocampus, a Jawlocker, a Jeade-carved Decoy, a Kelp Tender.... there are possibly a few others but, my internet is not cooperating. I can pay any remaining cost in treasure. ^-^ I can draw some art for you if you're interested, too! The link to my shop is in my signature. ^-^

Additional info:

If you want to get a better feel on the lair, here's the link to my clan thread.

Would it be possible for clean lines and nice details? ^-^ Sorry, I don't know how lair art works since this is the first time I'll order one.. ^^;;

Do let me know how much the total would be and when you want the payment. ^-^

Thank you for your time and have a nice day! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Sounds good to me! For payment, the usual price is 300kt, so I'd be happy to take any combination of items adding up to that! For clean lines and fine detail, I normally accept bribes only, so any items from your list work just fine for me, other than the lower end familiars! How would you feel about the Stardust Scholar(LAH 208kt), Granite Guardian(LAH 60kt), and the Acid-Tongue Serpenta(LAH 33kt) for the base price(total: 301kt), and the Starseer's Crown or Cragward Custodian for the clean lines and fine details? I'd also be willing to accept any combination of those and treasure, whatever you'd rather! I accept payment after I've completed the art, so no pressure to have the treasure right away if you'd rather pay with that. Thank you! <3
@PhoenixMiko Sounds good to me! For payment, the usual price is 300kt, so I'd be happy to take any combination of items adding up to that! For clean lines and fine detail, I normally accept bribes only, so any items from your list work just fine for me, other than the lower end familiars! How would you feel about the Stardust Scholar(LAH 208kt), Granite Guardian(LAH 60kt), and the Acid-Tongue Serpenta(LAH 33kt) for the base price(total: 301kt), and the Starseer's Crown or Cragward Custodian for the clean lines and fine details? I'd also be willing to accept any combination of those and treasure, whatever you'd rather! I accept payment after I've completed the art, so no pressure to have the treasure right away if you'd rather pay with that. Thank you! <3
@Luminaries

Great! ^-^

I'd be very willing to pay you using the Scholar, the Guardian, the Serpenta, the Custodian, and the Starseer's Crown! ^-^

Thank you very much! ^-^

Looking forward to the finished art! ^-^ Have a nice day! ^-^
@Luminaries

Great! ^-^

I'd be very willing to pay you using the Scholar, the Guardian, the Serpenta, the Custodian, and the Starseer's Crown! ^-^

Thank you very much! ^-^

Looking forward to the finished art! ^-^ Have a nice day! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
bump! Now accepting fest currency at a 1:800 rate!
bump! Now accepting fest currency at a 1:800 rate!
@Byatzine Hey there! All done, let me know if you'd like any changes! :D [img]http://imgur.com/6Dnyvd9.png[/img]
@Byatzine Hey there! All done, let me know if you'd like any changes! :D
6Dnyvd9.png
@Luminaries

It looks great, thank you!
@Luminaries

It looks great, thank you!
bump! Temporarily reduced full body prices!
bump! Temporarily reduced full body prices!
@Luminaries [b]Type of commission:[/b]Full body: [b]Dragon code:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=791857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7919/791857_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality/pose:[/b] (optional) anything can show her rainbow wings [b]Apparel?:[/b] (y/n)y [b]Payment type:[/b] (T/G/items/art trade) fest [b]Additional info:[/b] please highlight the rainbow colors
@Luminaries
Type of commission:Full body:
Dragon code:
791857_350.png

Personality/pose: (optional) anything can show her rainbow wings
Apparel?: (y/n)y
Payment type: (T/G/items/art trade) fest
Additional info: please highlight the rainbow colors
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Xtal What a pretty dragon! <3 That'll be 438 sprockets(350kt / 800 = 437.5), I'll get that to you sometime within the next few days, thank you! ^^
@Xtal What a pretty dragon! <3 That'll be 438 sprockets(350kt / 800 = 437.5), I'll get that to you sometime within the next few days, thank you! ^^
@Luminaries

Thank you :)

Will send the payment a bit later, may be after rollover, hope it is okay~

This is the time for sleeping here.

@Luminaries

Thank you :)

Will send the payment a bit later, may be after rollover, hope it is okay~

This is the time for sleeping here.

xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10