Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oniki's gijinka/OC shop[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@onikien yes please! Im definitely gonna order more. I adore your sketches<3

edit;; oh yes, and when do I send payment? :'o
@onikien yes please! Im definitely gonna order more. I adore your sketches<3

edit;; oh yes, and when do I send payment? :'o
@Wintre Yep you are the first one on the wait list ^^

@Xieu and you are the second^^
@Wintre Yep you are the first one on the wait list ^^

@Xieu and you are the second^^
@HollowedAngel777 one-time payment anytime before i send you the drawing please? :3
@HollowedAngel777 one-time payment anytime before i send you the drawing please? :3
@onikien sure! So shall you ping me when the drawing is ready, I send the payment and then you post the drawing?
Or shall I pay now?
@onikien sure! So shall you ping me when the drawing is ready, I send the payment and then you post the drawing?
Or shall I pay now?
@HollowedAngel777 either way that works for you!
@HollowedAngel777 either way that works for you!
@onikien payment sent! c;
@onikien payment sent! c;
@kanceir [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9f/2d/e7/9f2de76fc81151a28ce1f0ec1434eb74.jpg[/img] @Drachenschwinge [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/6e/e7/a76ee729e08e118abc46efc6145fbb68.jpg[/img]
@kanceir
9f2de76fc81151a28ce1f0ec1434eb74.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
a76ee729e08e118abc46efc6145fbb68.jpg
@onikien
ahhhHH thank you so much, it's amazing! :D
@onikien
ahhhHH thank you so much, it's amazing! :D
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@onikien Thank you for adding me to the pinglist! Although I'm psyched to be the first on it, I just saw that you are no longer taking treasure, so may I be taken off? Sorry, treasure is all I have :( Good luck with the shop, though! Your art is really amazing :>

Edit: Or looks like I've been moved to a slot, so may I be taken off that then? I'm really sorry for the trouble
@onikien Thank you for adding me to the pinglist! Although I'm psyched to be the first on it, I just saw that you are no longer taking treasure, so may I be taken off? Sorry, treasure is all I have :( Good luck with the shop, though! Your art is really amazing :>

Edit: Or looks like I've been moved to a slot, so may I be taken off that then? I'm really sorry for the trouble
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Wintre I am not accepting treasures for people that come late and are not yet on my list...so you can still pay with treasure
sorry that i didn't explain in advance. If you still want to be taken off please let me know. Or if you'd like to commission you can post your character info below or PM me :3
@Wintre I am not accepting treasures for people that come late and are not yet on my list...so you can still pay with treasure
sorry that i didn't explain in advance. If you still want to be taken off please let me know. Or if you'd like to commission you can post your character info below or PM me :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9