Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oniki's gijinka/OC shop[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@onikien Oh okay!! I would love to get a commission then! I will PM you :>
@onikien Oh okay!! I would love to get a commission then! I will PM you :>
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Onikien Waitlist, please! Is it ok to ask to be taken off the wait list any time?
@Onikien Waitlist, please! Is it ok to ask to be taken off the wait list any time?
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@onikien can i be added to the wait list?
@onikien can i be added to the wait list?
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
@catchingadri yep
@BBSMJ yeah it's fine as long as you let me know before i start to work on your order ^^
@catchingadri yep
@BBSMJ yeah it's fine as long as you let me know before i start to work on your order ^^
@Xieu hi you can now send me your character info ^^
@Xieu hi you can now send me your character info ^^
@onikien
I'd love to be on the waitlist, please!
@onikien
I'd love to be on the waitlist, please!
@onikien Ooooh I'd love to be on your waitlist if I may ; 7 ;
@onikien Ooooh I'd love to be on your waitlist if I may ; 7 ;
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@onikien I'd like to order 2 pieces please, 1 coloured bust and 1 coloured waist-up! I have the following items; [skin=4141] [skin=4934] [skin=6062] [skin=1492] [skin=1783] [item=naturalist adornments] if any or all of those interest you, and I'll pay the rest needed in treasure, and some gems if you don't mind :o here are my characters: I'd like a coloured thigh-up for [url=http://pre09.deviantart.net/2919/th/pre/f/2015/295/f/3/kenji_ref_by_oshiruu-d9e1wo0.png]this guy[/url] - if you don't mind, please design a different outfit for him with similar-ish colours, making him look princely/royal and a bit more detailed than his current clothes- and you can make him look a bit older/mature, but keep same hairstyle :D and a coloured bust for [url=http://pre07.deviantart.net/78ae/th/pre/f/2015/230/f/9/shiki2_by_oshiruu-d969i9z.png]this guy[/url] hope this is alright! thank you!! :3
@onikien I'd like to order 2 pieces please, 1 coloured bust and 1 coloured waist-up!

I have the following items; Naturalist Adornments if any or all of those interest you, and I'll pay the rest needed in treasure, and some gems if you don't mind :o
here are my characters:

I'd like a coloured thigh-up for this guy - if you don't mind, please design a different outfit for him with similar-ish colours, making him look princely/royal and a bit more detailed than his current clothes- and you can make him look a bit older/mature, but keep same hairstyle :D

and a coloured bust for this guy

hope this is alright! thank you!! :3
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@onikien Pinglist/waitlist please? :)!
@onikien Pinglist/waitlist please? :)!
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@Xieu may I have the naturalist adornments please it looks adorable! the lowest price on AH is like 550-ish gems, so the rest would be 2000+800-550=2250 gems or 1.8mt equivalent^^ you can pay in any gem/treasure combinations you want and i will start to work on it :D

@Fluffesu @AceZaslavsky noted :D

@VNyx sorry but all waitlist spots are currently filled and i'm going to close the shop for a while...will reopen as soon as i finish first 3 orders ;7; I can add you to the general pinglist?
@Xieu may I have the naturalist adornments please it looks adorable! the lowest price on AH is like 550-ish gems, so the rest would be 2000+800-550=2250 gems or 1.8mt equivalent^^ you can pay in any gem/treasure combinations you want and i will start to work on it :D

@Fluffesu @AceZaslavsky noted :D

@VNyx sorry but all waitlist spots are currently filled and i'm going to close the shop for a while...will reopen as soon as i finish first 3 orders ;7; I can add you to the general pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9