Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oniki's gijinka/OC shop[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@onikien Oh ok! I'll get to it. :) I'll send images in the email, and I'll send treasure through crossroads. Is that ok?
@onikien Oh ok! I'll get to it. :) I'll send images in the email, and I'll send treasure through crossroads. Is that ok?
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ no problem:3
@BBSMJ no problem:3
@onikien Ok, I sent a verification email to make sure I got the right email. Please tell me if you got it from a gmail email. ;u; I'll send my references if it's the correct one!

EDIT: Sent my commission to (hopefully) your email! Ask me any questions if you need to! Though on my sent mail, it didn't preview the pictures I sent. Did you get the images ok or are they just blank spaces on your mail? If so, I can resend them as an attached file.
@onikien Ok, I sent a verification email to make sure I got the right email. Please tell me if you got it from a gmail email. ;u; I'll send my references if it's the correct one!

EDIT: Sent my commission to (hopefully) your email! Ask me any questions if you need to! Though on my sent mail, it didn't preview the pictures I sent. Did you get the images ok or are they just blank spaces on your mail? If so, I can resend them as an attached file.
@onikien Could I be added to the ping list please?
@onikien Could I be added to the ping list please?
@onikien ahhhh they look so great! I love the design for the waist-up, thanks so much~! *u*
@onikien ahhhh they look so great! I love the design for the waist-up, thanks so much~! *u*
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@BBSMJ the images are not shown correctly ;w; i think you need to upload them from your local files instead of inserting url links...and one thing is that i will only color the eyes for sketches and the rest of it will be black and white, is this okay for you?
@BBSMJ the images are not shown correctly ;w; i think you need to upload them from your local files instead of inserting url links...and one thing is that i will only color the eyes for sketches and the rest of it will be black and white, is this okay for you?
@onikien Fine with me! He's mostly black and white, anyway! Mostly white. X) His first image by Lan0327, chibi image by MUKA, chibi kitty image by Ranfuu, and image by Itari10 are the ones I had placed in order in the form, haha. ; His first image is the one that's most accurate besides the things I had to include in description.
Thank you very much! ><
@onikien Fine with me! He's mostly black and white, anyway! Mostly white. X) His first image by Lan0327, chibi image by MUKA, chibi kitty image by Ranfuu, and image by Itari10 are the ones I had placed in order in the form, haha. ; His first image is the one that's most accurate besides the things I had to include in description.
Thank you very much! ><
@onikien
Pinglist please? ;w;
@onikien
Pinglist please? ;w;
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@onikien pinglist please? ;u; ni hua de hao mei ah!!
@onikien pinglist please? ;u; ni hua de hao mei ah!!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@onikien Could I be added to the pinglist too, please?
@onikien Could I be added to the pinglist too, please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9