Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jedi's Traditional Sketches~15-25kT!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShimaM
Hello and thank you! Unfortunately I have never been able to accurately price art and typically ask for help myself so I'd advise you to find a more skilled artist, sadly! I'll look at your art and good luck!
@ShimaM
Hello and thank you! Unfortunately I have never been able to accurately price art and typically ask for help myself so I'd advise you to find a more skilled artist, sadly! I'll look at your art and good luck!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Aaah it's totally okay, thank you though! <3
@ImpossibleJedi4

Aaah it's totally okay, thank you though! <3
takfb5.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
May I ask, are you still doing these sketches? If so, I'd love to get one!
@ImpossibleJedi4
May I ask, are you still doing these sketches? If so, I'd love to get one!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Yes I am! :)
@QuetzalQueen
Yes I am! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Impossiblejedi4
Woo hoo! :D I'm going on a walk now, but I'll be back later today to place my order. Would you possibly be accepting Eternal Snows as payment as well? (I have soooooooooo many Snows, haha)
@Impossiblejedi4
Woo hoo! :D I'm going on a walk now, but I'll be back later today to place my order. Would you possibly be accepting Eternal Snows as payment as well? (I have soooooooooo many Snows, haha)
@QuetzalQueen
Yes I would! Same ratio as gems. :)
@QuetzalQueen
Yes I would! Same ratio as gems. :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Cool! I'll calculate how much Eternal Snow I'll need for all the items I'm buying and see how much I have left. My apologies for the delay, by the way! I wanted some relaxation time after the walk, then I had dinner, et cetera. It can also take me a while to choose which dragon(s) I want for commissions and to write up decriptions of what I want them to look like. I'll try to get my final decision to you at some point tomorrow! Hope you don't mind the wait.~
@ImpossibleJedi4
Cool! I'll calculate how much Eternal Snow I'll need for all the items I'm buying and see how much I have left. My apologies for the delay, by the way! I wanted some relaxation time after the walk, then I had dinner, et cetera. It can also take me a while to choose which dragon(s) I want for commissions and to write up decriptions of what I want them to look like. I'll try to get my final decision to you at some point tomorrow! Hope you don't mind the wait.~
@QuetzalQueen
Okay, I don't mind!
@QuetzalQueen
Okay, I don't mind!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 I'm back to get a sketch! :D Your sketch of the Guardian on the first page is lovely and well shaded, so I decided that I'd love to get a piece of art for my clan leader Kennocha. Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18519292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185193/18519292_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure (She has quite a bit of complex apparel, so I'm assuming the total price will add up to 25kt?) Quick personality overview: Warm-hearted, outgoing, and gracious, Kennocha is a leader respected by many. It often surprises visitors to see how spirited and fulfilled she is after years of slowly regaining her memory (due to amnesia) Despite her abundance of expensive silks, Kennocha is far from conceited or petty. She's the first to step in at one trace of an quarrel brewing, and has acted as a teacher, role model, and mother figure for a few of the Zalisphere's favourite members. However, Kennocha is not without her flaws. Some dragons with darker tendencies criticise her for an overly romantic, naive view of the world. And someone is watching her...waiting for the right moment to strike... [size=2]yes that impromptu summary got dark quickly[/size] (Edit: More details) Expression: Blissful, relaxed, and tranquil; basking in the feeling of pride for her clan. Almond-shaped eyes closed, eyebrows relaxed, mouth line in a gentle smile, head pointing slightly down. Unique features: -Streamlined fins fitting in with the edge of her cheekbone; rather than sticking out from it (as in this drawing of a non-FR dragon) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c4_rhrNQxRs/U_aibWXYQUI/AAAAAAAABvI/qn70LWsOuYM/s1600/Spike%2BHead%2B3-4th%2Bview%2Bresized.jpg -Last spine at edge of her face is longer and sticks out from the others. -Long, sweeping, horizontal horns that only point upwards at their tips, - slender, long, flexible neck (emphasise this), - relatively small fins running on underside of neck -
@ImpossibleJedi4
I'm back to get a sketch! :D

Your sketch of the Guardian on the first page is lovely and well shaded, so I decided that I'd love to get a piece of art for my clan leader Kennocha.

Dragon image:

18519292_350.png

Payment: Treasure (She has quite a bit of complex apparel, so I'm assuming the total price will add up to 25kt?)

Quick personality overview: Warm-hearted, outgoing, and gracious, Kennocha is a leader respected by many. It often surprises visitors to see how spirited and fulfilled she is after years of slowly regaining her memory (due to amnesia) Despite her abundance of expensive silks, Kennocha is far from conceited or petty. She's the first to step in at one trace of an quarrel brewing, and has acted as a teacher, role model, and mother figure for a few of the Zalisphere's favourite members. However, Kennocha is not without her flaws. Some dragons with darker tendencies criticise her for an overly romantic, naive view of the world. And someone is watching her...waiting for the right moment to strike...
yes that impromptu summary got dark quickly

(Edit: More details)
Expression: Blissful, relaxed, and tranquil; basking in the feeling of pride for her clan. Almond-shaped eyes closed, eyebrows relaxed, mouth line in a gentle smile, head pointing slightly down.

Unique features:
-Streamlined fins fitting in with the edge of her cheekbone; rather than sticking out from it (as in this drawing of a non-FR dragon)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c4_rhrNQxRs/U_aibWXYQUI/AAAAAAAABvI/qn70LWsOuYM/s1600/Spike%2BHead%2B3-4th%2Bview%2Bresized.jpg
-Last spine at edge of her face is longer and sticks out from the others.

-Long, sweeping, horizontal horns that only point upwards at their tips,
- slender, long, flexible neck (emphasise this),
- relatively small fins running on underside of neck
-
@QuetzalQueen
Yes, 25kT!

I will keep all that in mind when I draw her! However the link is broken, do you know how to show the image another way?
@QuetzalQueen
Yes, 25kT!

I will keep all that in mind when I draw her! However the link is broken, do you know how to show the image another way?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7