Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |=Hwexed HQ Art Shoppe=| 3 slots OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Witchfire
Username: Rusalka
Commission type: Chibi Dragon

Was the quality of the art what you expected? Yes!
Was the price fair and clearly stated? Yes.
Was the delivery time fair? Pretty reasonable considering it overlapped the holidays and Witchfire had several other commissions. Turnaround on a sketch for approval was faster than expected!
Was it easy to communicate with the artist? Yes. The sketches beforehand was already satisfactory so little changes were needed anyway.
Was the shop clear and easy to understand? Yes.
Rate your experience from 1 to 10: 10
Anything else on your mind? Please put me on your pinglist :D
@Witchfire
Username: Rusalka
Commission type: Chibi Dragon

Was the quality of the art what you expected? Yes!
Was the price fair and clearly stated? Yes.
Was the delivery time fair? Pretty reasonable considering it overlapped the holidays and Witchfire had several other commissions. Turnaround on a sketch for approval was faster than expected!
Was it easy to communicate with the artist? Yes. The sketches beforehand was already satisfactory so little changes were needed anyway.
Was the shop clear and easy to understand? Yes.
Rate your experience from 1 to 10: 10
Anything else on your mind? Please put me on your pinglist :D
@Witchfire
Pinglist please?
@Witchfire
Pinglist please?
@CanisMajoris

Yeah, sure! You've been pinglisted. :)
@CanisMajoris

Yeah, sure! You've been pinglisted. :)
@Witchfire [size=5][b]COMMISSION[/b][/size] [b]Commission type:[/b] Chibi, please! [b]Extras:[/b] I don't think I'll need any, but thanks for the offer!! [b]Character info:[/b] My Lead dragon, Margaux. She is a serious little fae, and has the leadership of my clan. She tends to flit around all day, keeping an eye on what the clan is doing and butting in whenever she sees conflict about to begin. [b]Props, pose, atmosphere:[/b] please include her fillet, coat and wing silks for the apparel. Also, is there any way you could include her accent, or would that be too much?? No idea about a pose, maybe similar to how she's portrayed by the site?? [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27468996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274690/27468996_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]How would you like me to contact you?[/b] message me or ping me here, either is fine!! [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure, though I do have [item:Bluffclamber Belongings] if you want it as part of the price!! It's sitting in my hoard doing nothing at the moment! [b]Is there a deadline?[/b] nope!! Feel free to take your time!! [b]Anything else you have in mind?[/b] Just please don't push yourself!! And please try to have fun!!
@Witchfire
COMMISSION

Commission type: Chibi, please!

Extras: I don't think I'll need any, but thanks for the offer!!

Character info: My Lead dragon, Margaux. She is a serious little fae, and has the leadership of my clan. She tends to flit around all day, keeping an eye on what the clan is doing and butting in whenever she sees conflict about to begin.

Props, pose, atmosphere: please include her fillet, coat and wing silks for the apparel. Also, is there any way you could include her accent, or would that be too much?? No idea about a pose, maybe similar to how she's portrayed by the site??

References:

27468996_350.png

How would you like me to contact you? message me or ping me here, either is fine!!

Payment type: Treasure, though I do have [item:Bluffclamber Belongings] if you want it as part of the price!! It's sitting in my hoard doing nothing at the moment!

Is there a deadline? nope!! Feel free to take your time!!

Anything else you have in mind? Just please don't push yourself!! And please try to have fun!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986

Oh noes, I'm so sorry if it was unclear but the shop's not open at the moment! :C I'll open a few slots at some point, but right now I'm far too busy. But I can put you on my pinglist for when I open again, if you'd like?
@basicblack1986

Oh noes, I'm so sorry if it was unclear but the shop's not open at the moment! :C I'll open a few slots at some point, but right now I'm far too busy. But I can put you on my pinglist for when I open again, if you'd like?
@Witchfire

Whoops!! Consider it an filled out order in advance for when you do reopen!! And yes I'd love a ping!! Thanks!
@Witchfire

Whoops!! Consider it an filled out order in advance for when you do reopen!! And yes I'd love a ping!! Thanks!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Witchfire

Please add me into the ping list. you did that doodle of Resuke for me and i would love to actually commission you c:
@Witchfire

Please add me into the ping list. you did that doodle of Resuke for me and i would love to actually commission you c:
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Witchfire

Please add me to the pinglist! I have a copy of Forever Clock that I'd love to bribe/trade :)
@Witchfire

Please add me to the pinglist! I have a copy of Forever Clock that I'd love to bribe/trade :)
@Aloice

Ohmygosh, yes! :D I don't think I'll be open in a while (like, months), but feel free to try and bribe me at some point if you don't want to wait.

@Azuri

Uggh, I totally missed your last ping and then consequently forgot about it. I'm so sorry. QnQ Can you tell me what it was exactly that you wanted again or point me in the direction of the thread? Or maybe you want something else now? xD
@Aloice

Ohmygosh, yes! :D I don't think I'll be open in a while (like, months), but feel free to try and bribe me at some point if you don't want to wait.

@Azuri

Uggh, I totally missed your last ping and then consequently forgot about it. I'm so sorry. QnQ Can you tell me what it was exactly that you wanted again or point me in the direction of the thread? Or maybe you want something else now? xD
@witchfire

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2083226/6#post_25078022

There is where we start the conversation. I'm still more the willing to pay in USD, I just need the conversion to euros, if that is enough to bribe you to paint the lovely little sketch.
@witchfire

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2083226/6#post_25078022

There is where we start the conversation. I'm still more the willing to pay in USD, I just need the conversion to euros, if that is enough to bribe you to paint the lovely little sketch.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12