Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |=Hwexed HQ Art Shoppe=| 3 slots OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@witchfire

>->
would you be down for art trade?

totes understand if not~
@witchfire

>->
would you be down for art trade?

totes understand if not~
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Witchfire pinglist, please!
@Witchfire pinglist, please!
@Witchfire
Please add me to your pinglist! (also just out of curiosity, do you also draw accents/skins as part of the art? I don't see a note about it in your opening post xD)
@Witchfire
Please add me to your pinglist! (also just out of curiosity, do you also draw accents/skins as part of the art? I don't see a note about it in your opening post xD)
@Witchfire

Could I be on your pinglist? (:
@Witchfire

Could I be on your pinglist? (:
@MoonGoddess

Right now I'm super busy but I think I'd like to at some point. Your chibis are very cute. :) Can I maybe ping you when I have the time and we'll see if you still want to then?
@MoonGoddess

Right now I'm super busy but I think I'd like to at some point. Your chibis are very cute. :) Can I maybe ping you when I have the time and we'll see if you still want to then?
@witchfire
yea, sure i'd be down for that~ ^u^

can you also add me to your pinglist? :3c
@witchfire
yea, sure i'd be down for that~ ^u^

can you also add me to your pinglist? :3c
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Yoda & @tiramosu
You've been pinglisted, thanks for the interest! :)

@Micheru
I mostly draw accents for my own use and haven't done any customs yet, but I don't see why I coudn't do that as well. I don't really advertise my accent-making anyways, since it's not a priority. I'd rather just art. xD

@MoonGoddess
Pinglisted you too and I'll send you a ping at some point for that trade as well then! C:
@Yoda & @tiramosu
You've been pinglisted, thanks for the interest! :)

@Micheru
I mostly draw accents for my own use and haven't done any customs yet, but I don't see why I coudn't do that as well. I don't really advertise my accent-making anyways, since it's not a priority. I'd rather just art. xD

@MoonGoddess
Pinglisted you too and I'll send you a ping at some point for that trade as well then! C:
@Witchfire

wondering if i could bribe you for a chibi with a whirlwind sash(114g), a mesa mechanojets (125g), and a will o the ember(200g)+ 60 or so gems? :0c i totally understand if not~
@Witchfire

wondering if i could bribe you for a chibi with a whirlwind sash(114g), a mesa mechanojets (125g), and a will o the ember(200g)+ 60 or so gems? :0c i totally understand if not~
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Witchfire
Ohh, I meant do you draw the accents that are already on dragons in your art? :o
@Witchfire
Ohh, I meant do you draw the accents that are already on dragons in your art? :o
@Micheru

Haha, I was wondering why that sentence sounded a little weird to me. xD But yeah, I do. If the skin/accent is very complicated I might charge some extra, though. :)
@Micheru

Haha, I was wondering why that sentence sounded a little weird to me. xD But yeah, I do. If the skin/accent is very complicated I might charge some extra, though. :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12