Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Llanai's Chart Shop Maps Lair Art [CLOS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Fanartsy

I would certainly accept mixed payment! If you'd like we can get started today!
@Fanartsy

I would certainly accept mixed payment! If you'd like we can get started today!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai
Yes, that would be great! Do you want me to send a message with the first payment and some info or the money via cr?
@Llanai
Yes, that would be great! Do you want me to send a message with the first payment and some info or the money via cr?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@ghostil @Kaldwin @Trachynhawb @Weathering @aquisedragon @phosphenes @MistralTheif @lypten @AnonEclipse @bellzan @Lynchly @roachchoir @phosphenes @Adu @RogueHazel @ophician

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that this shop is now open for the summer! We've got new banners as well as a new service offered! You can now commission painted maps similar to the Painted map of sornieth. See the front page for details.

If anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know!
@ghostil @Kaldwin @Trachynhawb @Weathering @aquisedragon @phosphenes @MistralTheif @lypten @AnonEclipse @bellzan @Lynchly @roachchoir @phosphenes @Adu @RogueHazel @ophician

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that this shop is now open for the summer! We've got new banners as well as a new service offered! You can now commission painted maps similar to the Painted map of sornieth. See the front page for details.

If anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist, please let me know!
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai, I'm super interested in this! I honestly am thinking of paying in USD, but I've never done that before for art, so... I'm not entirely certain how to make that happen. But yeah!

I'd be interested in a 3D Full-colored map, and I honestly don't have too detailed an image of my clan's location/design in Plague yet. Would you be able to build off of a sparse description? I'd let you kinda... roll with it for the most part. xD I can offer you descriptions of some aspects (one dragon has a laboratory, there's likely a crater someplace, stuff like that), but a lot of it would be up to you since I don't have a ton of stuff pictured in my head.

As I don't plan to clog your thread with discussion, I can PM you more details! But yeah, if you wouldn't mind talking me through paying for art in USD, I'd be super down for this. ^_^
@Llanai, I'm super interested in this! I honestly am thinking of paying in USD, but I've never done that before for art, so... I'm not entirely certain how to make that happen. But yeah!

I'd be interested in a 3D Full-colored map, and I honestly don't have too detailed an image of my clan's location/design in Plague yet. Would you be able to build off of a sparse description? I'd let you kinda... roll with it for the most part. xD I can offer you descriptions of some aspects (one dragon has a laboratory, there's likely a crater someplace, stuff like that), but a lot of it would be up to you since I don't have a ton of stuff pictured in my head.

As I don't plan to clog your thread with discussion, I can PM you more details! But yeah, if you wouldn't mind talking me through paying for art in USD, I'd be super down for this. ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina

Will do! I'll send you a PM shortly!
@Xarina

Will do! I'll send you a PM shortly!
maps are my IRL thing- these are fantastic! Love 'em. Great idea!!
bump for awesome sweet shop
maps are my IRL thing- these are fantastic! Love 'em. Great idea!!
bump for awesome sweet shop
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Llanai

…how good are you with floor plans?
@Llanai

…how good are you with floor plans?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

I'd say they're pretty good. I've only done one floor plan comm so far, but also I'm a structural engineering student so...
@catgame21234

I'd say they're pretty good. I've only done one floor plan comm so far, but also I'm a structural engineering student so...
@Llanai

can i see some of that work?
heck even if its school work.
@Llanai

can i see some of that work?
heck even if its school work.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

Here's a simple floorplan design I did for a friend in fire quite a while ago. I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to paint over something like this if you would want something more extravagant.
@catgame21234

Here's a simple floorplan design I did for a friend in fire quite a while ago. I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to paint over something like this if you would want something more extravagant.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9