Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Llanai's Chart Shop Maps Lair Art [CLOS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Llani I am DEFINETLY getting one of these once I get some lore together. This is so cool.
@Llani I am DEFINETLY getting one of these once I get some lore together. This is so cool.
@Llanai Aaaaah it looks fantastic!! I see it's posted on tumblr based on the direct image link, could I have a link to that so that I can reblog it rather than repost? :D
@Llanai Aaaaah it looks fantastic!! I see it's posted on tumblr based on the direct image link, could I have a link to that so that I can reblog it rather than repost? :D
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Lizziecat1279

oop. I usually like to tag people but this time I forgot... Here's the thing!
@Lizziecat1279

oop. I usually like to tag people but this time I forgot... Here's the thing!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
wooooooooo
wooooooooo
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
-x-
-x-
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
-x-
-x-
@Llanai this is very nice. Worldbuilding is probably the most interesting part of clan lore and it's fascinating to see everyone else's interpretations. I changed my lake's name from looking-glass to Lachrymal after perusing the examples.

Well done. Have a bump.
@Llanai this is very nice. Worldbuilding is probably the most interesting part of clan lore and it's fascinating to see everyone else's interpretations. I changed my lake's name from looking-glass to Lachrymal after perusing the examples.

Well done. Have a bump.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@Shuffluffalo Due: 403,000t Mixed payment preferred 1:750 Thank you so much for you patience during this rather trying commission period. I hope this is to your liking! An even more obnoxiously large version can be found in the gallery on the front page. [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ad2c0028f1f1d924ca2724f9f43017d9/tumblr_obrxe4UpH81uvmu6eo1_1280.png[/img]
@Shuffluffalo

Due: 403,000t Mixed payment preferred 1:750

Thank you so much for you patience during this rather trying commission period. I hope this is to your liking! An even more obnoxiously large version can be found in the gallery on the front page.

tumblr_obrxe4UpH81uvmu6eo1_1280.png
casually bumps bc i can~
casually bumps bc i can~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@TheDragonsQueen

Pinging self so that way I can come back when I can finally get around to buying them. Seriously going to need 3 or 4 to map out the entirety of my lair. RIP my future dragon wallet lol
@TheDragonsQueen

Pinging self so that way I can come back when I can finally get around to buying them. Seriously going to need 3 or 4 to map out the entirety of my lair. RIP my future dragon wallet lol
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9