Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74
@ThatClosetBoi

Ahh I've alright got a copy of that. Plus I only take User Mades.

Slots don't close up too often so I'm sure there'll be one when you get the money!
@ThatClosetBoi

Ahh I've alright got a copy of that. Plus I only take User Mades.

Slots don't close up too often so I'm sure there'll be one when you get the money!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer Yep! I'm not far off into getting the treasure either way. Just have to play Glimmer and Gloom for a few days lol
@RockportSlayer Yep! I'm not far off into getting the treasure either way. Just have to play Glimmer and Gloom for a few days lol
@ThatClosetBoi

I believe in you!
@ThatClosetBoi

I believe in you!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer
Art Classification: Runestone
Notes about the order: Discussed through discord! A dagger through the Ice flight symbol with earthy colors overpowering icy colors
Total treasure/gems owed: 500g I believe yes?
@RockportSlayer
Art Classification: Runestone
Notes about the order: Discussed through discord! A dagger through the Ice flight symbol with earthy colors overpowering icy colors
Total treasure/gems owed: 500g I believe yes?
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@RockportSlayer Thank you!
@RockportSlayer Thank you!
@TheClockworkHowl

Looks good! Send the money when you're ready!
@TheClockworkHowl

Looks good! Send the money when you're ready!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
bump
bump
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheClockworkHowl It is done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jJAf3Fm.png[/img]
@TheClockworkHowl

It is done!

jJAf3Fm.png
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

I am wondering how much a graphic banner and a button would be?
@RockportSlayer

I am wondering how much a graphic banner and a button would be?
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore

Ah I've been trying to do graphics in a more package deal, because creating new themes and graphics from scratch can be a bit much..

That being said, if it's Relatively simple-ish, I could squeeze you in. DM Me and tell me what sort of thing you'd like for them and I'll price it
@nevvermore

Ah I've been trying to do graphics in a more package deal, because creating new themes and graphics from scratch can be a bit much..

That being said, if it's Relatively simple-ish, I could squeeze you in. DM Me and tell me what sort of thing you'd like for them and I'll price it
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74