Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 436 437
Can I grab a slot if there's one left? ;v;
Can I grab a slot if there's one left? ;v;
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
Slot please!
Slot please!
@theoncomingstorm
This picture is too short of details. I can't work according to the sketch. Sorry
@theoncomingstorm
This picture is too short of details. I can't work according to the sketch. Sorry
@nilah
can I take the extra slot please? :^)
@nilah
can I take the extra slot please? :^)
42327946_B1ev61zMApVUpqP.png

ross
♦ any pronouns
♦ +19 FR time
♦ eng/cn

headshot art shop
@Sienne
Do you have any reference drawings that are not prefabricated paperdoll picture?

(I mean, someone told me that this is a prefabricated adopt, if so, I can't work according to it.)
@Sienne
Do you have any reference drawings that are not prefabricated paperdoll picture?

(I mean, someone told me that this is a prefabricated adopt, if so, I can't work according to it.)
@aegolieus
I don't have more time to process more orders this time, so I put you in the normal slot
@aegolieus
I don't have more time to process more orders this time, so I put you in the normal slot
@GlitchyOddy
Yes, i think it is chibi, unless it's a proportional image of them
@GlitchyOddy
Yes, i think it is chibi, unless it's a proportional image of them
@nilah

Unfortunately not. But that's totally fine. I ran out of dragons for you to draw and she was the last one so I just thought to check with you.

I'll have to drop my slot but I'll be back when I get more full-body references.

Thanks a lot for your patience.
@nilah

Unfortunately not. But that's totally fine. I ran out of dragons for you to draw and she was the last one so I just thought to check with you.

I'll have to drop my slot but I'll be back when I get more full-body references.

Thanks a lot for your patience.
Vj90o7H.png
@nilah just lettting u know that i've edited in the form for my slot :> pls let me know if its approved so i can send over payment soon! <3
@nilah just lettting u know that i've edited in the form for my slot :> pls let me know if its approved so i can send over payment soon! <3
0BzehVy.png
@nilah do you still have a slot open? if so i'd like to take one!
@nilah do you still have a slot open? if so i'd like to take one!
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 436 437