Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 436 437
@nilah

A while ago, you did another commission for me, of an archer dressed in green... Is there any chance you have a copy still? I can't find the file on my computer, and from the timeline, I think it happened right before I lost my old computer, so it might be one of the handful of things I lost without a backup.
@nilah

A while ago, you did another commission for me, of an archer dressed in green... Is there any chance you have a copy still? I can't find the file on my computer, and from the timeline, I think it happened right before I lost my old computer, so it might be one of the handful of things I lost without a backup.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
I'll check the archive when I get home >< it may take ten hours

(haha, I seem to remember that I didn't get any feedback after I handed in the manuscript
@AardRinn
I'll check the archive when I get home >< it may take ten hours

(haha, I seem to remember that I didn't get any feedback after I handed in the manuscript
@nilah

Huh, I... may actually never have seen it, then? There was a period of about two weeks I didn't have a computer, so it's possible it just got lost in the confusion - I usually try to leave a note when I recieve something, so it'd be unusual for me not to.

Thank you so much, and no rush! I tried to look on Weibo, but I can't read chinese, so I couldn't navigate around.
@nilah

Huh, I... may actually never have seen it, then? There was a period of about two weeks I didn't have a computer, so it's possible it just got lost in the confusion - I usually try to leave a note when I recieve something, so it'd be unusual for me not to.

Thank you so much, and no rush! I tried to look on Weibo, but I can't read chinese, so I couldn't navigate around.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@nilah Not sure if I can still get a slot.
@nilah Not sure if I can still get a slot.
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@AardRinn
Well, I think the website used at that time was TinyPic, but it's closed now. I can only check the 2019 archive in my computer><
Weibo turned off the function of external linked pictures last year, so I haven't used it to upload pictures for a long time
@AardRinn
Well, I think the website used at that time was TinyPic, but it's closed now. I can only check the 2019 archive in my computer><
Weibo turned off the function of external linked pictures last year, so I haven't used it to upload pictures for a long time
@Tipsylover
slot is full at the moment, i'm sorry>< i think i will ping my pinglist when shop is open
@Tipsylover
slot is full at the moment, i'm sorry>< i think i will ping my pinglist when shop is open
@nilah Ah no worries! I got pinged, but flight rising was glitching out hard for me, so I figured I'd ask! Thanks anyways!
@nilah Ah no worries! I got pinged, but flight rising was glitching out hard for me, so I figured I'd ask! Thanks anyways!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@nilah ; May i be placed in your pinglist please? Thank you!
@nilah ; May i be placed in your pinglist please? Thank you!
@Descending
added^^
@Descending
added^^
@AardRinn
found it!

it is a temp link, please save the picture
@AardRinn
found it!

it is a temp link, please save the picture
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 436 437