Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skifter's Scrawling - Reviews/Bios/More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@PhoenixMiko Last but not least, Grimoire! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7009347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70094/7009347_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I love how Grimoire's familiar matches his appearance. It's a nice little detail. That skin matches so well with Grimoire's apparel/coloration. It makes me happy. As always, I love CuQuoise's art. [s](Gosh, I might even order one for one of my own dragons.)[/s] "Misted mysteries Who is it I see mirrored It is not a husk" How fascinating. It's amazing how three lines can offer so much insight into Grimoire's character. "So scared to fall but so desperate to try A shuddering ghost A lost, mournful spirit Fate led you to this To a life surrounded by adoration by many And genuine love by a select few Carry on wayward phantom With love in your heart And a bounce in your step" This is...[i]wow. [/i] "He had been a fae once, minding his own business when a misguided coatl witch cast a spell on him." Why, is this the same Coatl witch as the one from Paragon's story? "Despite this, he is head over heels for Paragon" Oh Paragon, always roping in the males. (Is it sad that I'm already feeling bonded with these characters? I feel like I know them so well. XD) "This bloody clan is just a mishmosh of misunderstood romantics.”" With all due respect, Artemis does seem to sum it all up quite nicely. XD "Suffice to say that he has thought of courting the female, but he would chicken out at the last minute." "Radric is possibly Grimoire's closest friend simply because they shared similar problems in their romantic life... or lack thereof." This is adorable. Poor Grimoire and Radric. And finally... [img]http://i.imgur.com/aMXSAL2.png[/img] This is the silliest and most precious thing. I love how you can see his smile peeking out from under the hood.
@PhoenixMiko Last but not least, Grimoire!

7009347_350.png

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I love how Grimoire's familiar matches his appearance. It's a nice little detail.
That skin matches so well with Grimoire's apparel/coloration. It makes me happy.

As always, I love CuQuoise's art. (Gosh, I might even order one for one of my own dragons.)

"Misted mysteries
Who is it I see mirrored
It is not a husk" How fascinating. It's amazing how three lines can offer so much insight into Grimoire's character.

"So scared to fall but so desperate to try
A shuddering ghost
A lost, mournful spirit
Fate led you to this
To a life surrounded by adoration by many
And genuine love by a select few
Carry on wayward phantom
With love in your heart
And a bounce in your step" This is...wow.

"He had been a fae once, minding his own business when a misguided coatl witch cast a spell on him." Why, is this the same Coatl witch as the one from Paragon's story?

"Despite this, he is head over heels for Paragon" Oh Paragon, always roping in the males. (Is it sad that I'm already feeling bonded with these characters? I feel like I know them so well. XD)

"This bloody clan is just a mishmosh of misunderstood romantics.”" With all due respect, Artemis does seem to sum it all up quite nicely. XD

"Suffice to say that he has thought of courting the female, but he would chicken out at the last minute."
"Radric is possibly Grimoire's closest friend simply because they shared similar problems in their romantic life... or lack thereof." This is adorable. Poor Grimoire and Radric.

And finally...

aMXSAL2.png

This is the silliest and most precious thing. I love how you can see his smile peeking out from under the hood.
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@Skifter i'd like a clan description please!

*Length: 250-500 words, but if you go over it's no biggie and i will pay the difference
*Payment Method: treasure
*Point of View: third person omniscient
Clan Name: Thornhollow Haven
History: The clan started in Water long ago, with Artemis as the leader. Tragedy struck though, killing the majority of the clan and driving Artemis mad with grief. They fled to Ice, and there Candra, Seren, and Briathos found them and started up a hidden clan for misfits and outcasts. Unfortunately a clan made up of such unsavory characters was not without enemies and they were attacked, forcing them to flee to Shadow, and there they remain. They are trying to be less secretive though and more selective in who they let join so they avoid another attack.
Traditions/Customs: Any newcomer who wishes to join must plead their case to the Three (Candra, Seren, and Briathos), the warrior leaders. If the Three approve, then they are allowed to stay.
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions: Artemis, the former matriarch of the clan, and Candra, Seren, and Briathos, the warrior leaders of the clan known collectively as the Three.
*Mission Statement: Any traveler who somehow stumbles upon this hidden clan is welcome, but not without a lingering sense of suspicion. After having to hide for so long, they're just used to being on edge, but are honestly trying to be more welcoming and build a productive community.
Atmosphere: Slowly becoming more open, but some wariness remains. This clan is best described as shy and not overly eager to let themselves be known just yet.
Additional Notes: if you have any questions let me know, i think i got most everything c:
@Skifter i'd like a clan description please!

*Length: 250-500 words, but if you go over it's no biggie and i will pay the difference
*Payment Method: treasure
*Point of View: third person omniscient
Clan Name: Thornhollow Haven
History: The clan started in Water long ago, with Artemis as the leader. Tragedy struck though, killing the majority of the clan and driving Artemis mad with grief. They fled to Ice, and there Candra, Seren, and Briathos found them and started up a hidden clan for misfits and outcasts. Unfortunately a clan made up of such unsavory characters was not without enemies and they were attacked, forcing them to flee to Shadow, and there they remain. They are trying to be less secretive though and more selective in who they let join so they avoid another attack.
Traditions/Customs: Any newcomer who wishes to join must plead their case to the Three (Candra, Seren, and Briathos), the warrior leaders. If the Three approve, then they are allowed to stay.
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions: Artemis, the former matriarch of the clan, and Candra, Seren, and Briathos, the warrior leaders of the clan known collectively as the Three.
*Mission Statement: Any traveler who somehow stumbles upon this hidden clan is welcome, but not without a lingering sense of suspicion. After having to hide for so long, they're just used to being on edge, but are honestly trying to be more welcoming and build a productive community.
Atmosphere: Slowly becoming more open, but some wariness remains. This clan is best described as shy and not overly eager to let themselves be known just yet.
Additional Notes: if you have any questions let me know, i think i got most everything c:
@Kiryo I can definitely work with that. :) Send me the 15kt and I'll stick you in a slot.

@Azlynn I can do that! Send over the 15kt and I'll add you to the slots.
@Kiryo I can definitely work with that. :) Send me the 15kt and I'll stick you in a slot.

@Azlynn I can do that! Send over the 15kt and I'll add you to the slots.
@Skifter

Thank you so much for your reviews! They're all so lovely and fun to read! I hope you don't mind that I've put them in their bios~

Lucien:

You know, I never really made the connection between Lucifer's name and Lucien's. I mean, I knew what they stood for, but never really put them together, you know? ^^;; And yes, so far, Lucien is my most favorite character! ^-^

Paragon:

The coatl was supposed to be the Flamecaller in disguise. Coatls are the only breed for Fire at the moment, so I thought, why not? ^-^ The deal she made, I think, revolves around bringing back peace to her previous clan and family in exchange for all their memories of her. ^-^

Radric:

Haha! Radric's probably the most open character. There isn't really much else to him, I think. That could possibly change in the future, but for now, the Blooming Secrets and the Ebony Filigree were completely coincidental. ^_______^

Grimoire:

I'm actually stumped with what to do with him. And it was also a coincidence that he was turned into an imperial by a coatl witch whereas Paragon made a deal with one. It could be the same witch! ^-^

Yes, they are quite hopeless when it comes to Paragon. ^-^ I'm glad to see you enjoyed reading their bios! Thank you for the reviews~!

Have a lovely day! ^w^
@Skifter

Thank you so much for your reviews! They're all so lovely and fun to read! I hope you don't mind that I've put them in their bios~

Lucien:

You know, I never really made the connection between Lucifer's name and Lucien's. I mean, I knew what they stood for, but never really put them together, you know? ^^;; And yes, so far, Lucien is my most favorite character! ^-^

Paragon:

The coatl was supposed to be the Flamecaller in disguise. Coatls are the only breed for Fire at the moment, so I thought, why not? ^-^ The deal she made, I think, revolves around bringing back peace to her previous clan and family in exchange for all their memories of her. ^-^

Radric:

Haha! Radric's probably the most open character. There isn't really much else to him, I think. That could possibly change in the future, but for now, the Blooming Secrets and the Ebony Filigree were completely coincidental. ^_______^

Grimoire:

I'm actually stumped with what to do with him. And it was also a coincidence that he was turned into an imperial by a coatl witch whereas Paragon made a deal with one. It could be the same witch! ^-^

Yes, they are quite hopeless when it comes to Paragon. ^-^ I'm glad to see you enjoyed reading their bios! Thank you for the reviews~!

Have a lovely day! ^w^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Whoa, the Flamecaller in disguise? That's awesome!!
@PhoenixMiko Whoa, the Flamecaller in disguise? That's awesome!!
@Skifter ah yes hello I would like [s]compliments[/s] dragon reviews [b]Link to dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=204691&tab=dragon&did=22898595][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/228986/22898595p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=204691&did=22456221][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/224563/22456221p.png?mtime=VzfD2gAAO0U.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=204691&tab=dragon&did=23446332][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/234464/23446332p.png?mtime=Vzq1IAAAKRA.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] treasure! [b]Do you want it sent through this thread or pm?[/b] thread [b]Physical or bio focus:[/b] both! though I haven't actually written out their bios rip, but there are some notes [b]Extra notes:[/b] don't be afraid to critique things, I suppose!
@Skifter

ah yes hello I would like compliments dragon reviews

Link to dragon(s):
22898595p.png
22456221p.png?mtime=VzfD2gAAO0U.png
23446332p.png?mtime=Vzq1IAAAKRA.png
Payment Method: treasure!
Do you want it sent through this thread or pm? thread
Physical or bio focus: both! though I haven't actually written out their bios rip, but there are some notes
Extra notes: don't be afraid to critique things, I suppose!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Cool cool! It'll be 6kt for three dragons. :) Send over the payment and I'll finalize your slot.
@Iodine Cool cool! It'll be 6kt for three dragons. :) Send over the payment and I'll finalize your slot.
@Iodine Review time for Lache! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22898595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228986/22898595_350.png[/img] [/url] Such Wind! Much Windbound Masks! (Ha, I had to.) But seriously, for a Fire Spiral with an accent from the Riot of Rot, I immediately thought Lache was a Wind dragon. I like how matchy matchy he is with his familiar. It's a nice touch. His apparel is perfect, too, although I do wonder why he has four Windbound Masks on. I can only imagine how many Messenger's Scrolls those all cost! I love the daisies as well. I scryed Lache to see what he looked like without all of the apparel and the accent, and I was still blown away by how cool he looks. That aqua thylacine makes me so happy. Moving on to the bio, I admit I had to look up what a yokai was. But a modern Japanse hipster spirit? Whoa. That's neat. "communicates primarily with hand gestures and body language. has recently discovered the joys of the middle finger" This made me laugh so hard, you have no idea. Also, the origin of Lache's name is amusing. Good job on that. XD Finally, I love the art you commissioned for him. So hipster.
@Iodine Review time for Lache!

22898595_350.png

Such Wind! Much Windbound Masks! (Ha, I had to.) But seriously, for a Fire Spiral with an accent from the Riot of Rot, I immediately thought Lache was a Wind dragon.
I like how matchy matchy he is with his familiar. It's a nice touch.
His apparel is perfect, too, although I do wonder why he has four Windbound Masks on. I can only imagine how many Messenger's Scrolls those all cost! I love the daisies as well.

I scryed Lache to see what he looked like without all of the apparel and the accent, and I was still blown away by how cool he looks. That aqua thylacine makes me so happy.

Moving on to the bio, I admit I had to look up what a yokai was. But a modern Japanse hipster spirit? Whoa. That's neat.

"communicates primarily with hand gestures and body language. has recently discovered the joys of the middle finger" This made me laugh so hard, you have no idea.

Also, the origin of Lache's name is amusing. Good job on that. XD

Finally, I love the art you commissioned for him. So hipster.
@Iodine Syrin next~! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22456221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224563/22456221_350.png[/img] [/url] So many things hit me at once, I don't even know where to begin! So let's start with, hmm... Glowing blue clawtips! They look fab on Syrin. Scratch that, everything about Syrin is fabulous. The accent, the apparel, their coloration itself... What a gorgeous Imp! I love how even their Lightning eyes match. *grabby hands* I want like five of this gorgeous Imperial. Again, the matching familiar is great. "|| okay yes I may be mean and morally corrupt but I'm also incredibly beautiful and I think that makes up for it honestly ||" This is so amusing for some reason. "lightning battlemage turned political plaything" Boy, would I love to hear this story. It sounds interesting. ">would be abreast of all the memes and spam their friends" And finally, a dragon after my own heart! All the memes, all the time.
@Iodine Syrin next~!

22456221_350.png

So many things hit me at once, I don't even know where to begin! So let's start with, hmm...

Glowing blue clawtips! They look fab on Syrin.
Scratch that, everything about Syrin is fabulous. The accent, the apparel, their coloration itself... What a gorgeous Imp! I love how even their Lightning eyes match. *grabby hands* I want like five of this gorgeous Imperial.

Again, the matching familiar is great.

"|| okay yes I may be mean and morally corrupt but I'm also incredibly beautiful and I think that makes up for it honestly ||" This is so amusing for some reason.

"lightning battlemage turned political plaything" Boy, would I love to hear this story. It sounds interesting.

">would be abreast of all the memes and spam their friends" And finally, a dragon after my own heart! All the memes, all the time.
@Iodine Last but not least, Weir! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23446332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234464/23446332_350.png[/img] [/url] I honestly just had to sit there and stare at Weir for a while when I first clicked on them. It was like a freaking 404 error had occurred. They're just [i]gorgeous[/i]. The colors and the apparel match perfectly (honestly, I think there's a choir of angels singing right now). I am in love with Weir's colors/genes. Especially that sky glimmer! I love the birdskull headdress/antler combo. It looks great, as well as the birdskull necklace/silk scarf combo. It looks like the skulls are part of the beading on the scarf. The conjurer's herb pouch is the perfect little splash of purple. Good job! A+ again for familiar matching. It makes me happy. Oh man, Weir's description. It packs quite a punch for so few words, especially here: "And with good reason. Spirits are attracted to the unusual and the occult. Why else do you think they look like this?" Like, wow. [b]Yes.[/b] I would love to know more about Weir and their backstory, though. I'm intrigued. Lastly, I love the aesthetic photo you put at the bottom of Weir's bio. It fits perfectly and looks awesome to boot! Thanks for letting me review your dragons! It was fun!!
@Iodine Last but not least, Weir!

23446332_350.png

I honestly just had to sit there and stare at Weir for a while when I first clicked on them. It was like a freaking 404 error had occurred. They're just gorgeous. The colors and the apparel match perfectly (honestly, I think there's a choir of angels singing right now). I am in love with Weir's colors/genes. Especially that sky glimmer!

I love the birdskull headdress/antler combo. It looks great, as well as the birdskull necklace/silk scarf combo. It looks like the skulls are part of the beading on the scarf.
The conjurer's herb pouch is the perfect little splash of purple. Good job!

A+ again for familiar matching. It makes me happy.

Oh man, Weir's description. It packs quite a punch for so few words, especially here:

"And with good reason.

Spirits are attracted to the unusual and the occult.

Why else do you think they look like this?" Like, wow. Yes.

I would love to know more about Weir and their backstory, though. I'm intrigued.

Lastly, I love the aesthetic photo you put at the bottom of Weir's bio. It fits perfectly and looks awesome to boot!

Thanks for letting me review your dragons! It was fun!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46