Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skifter's Scrawling - Reviews/Bios/More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
All slots open!
All slots open!
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@Skifter Dragon Bio *Name of dragon: Uthvir *Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16166324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161664/16166324_350.png[/img] [/url] *Length of Bio:~250 (up to 500) *Payment Method: Treasure *Point of View: third person omniscient *Personality: rough and combatant, tends to push people away. Since joining a more family base clan he has opened up a lot, trying to be calmer, Started training the younger dragons and fighting not just for the power but to help and protect. *Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes Backstory: Was pitted against clanmates in his old clan to prove his strength, and lived in near constant combat making him quiet and social awkward. After suffering a grave injury he fled his clan before he was executed. Mae a fighter of current clan found him and brought him to clan (after knocking him out, he tried fighting) took time for him to realize ah no, they arent actually going to kill me. Became close to the clan's sage. At first since she wasn't trying to get him to talk more. Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Cephissus the clan's sage/seer is (almost) his mate. He has become good friends with Mae, a fighter that stays on the outsides of the clan, they have become an excellent fighting duo Familiar: Uthvir met his dryad while fleeing his old clan, familiars werent welcome there, so he didnt know how to interact. They have grown rather close,. Their relation mostly consist of giving each other food and Uthvir helping them reach things too high up.. and being an unquestionable alibi when the dryad pulls pranks. Tone: darkish with good feelings getting closer to the end Other Notes: I hope I didnt write too much :O!
@Skifter Dragon Bio
*Name of dragon: Uthvir
*Link to Dragon:
16166324_350.png

*Length of Bio:~250 (up to 500)
*Payment Method: Treasure
*Point of View: third person omniscient
*Personality: rough and combatant, tends to push people away. Since joining a more family base clan he has opened up a lot, trying to be calmer, Started training the younger dragons and fighting not just for the power but to help and protect.
*Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes
Backstory: Was pitted against clanmates in his old clan to prove his strength, and lived in near constant combat making him quiet and social awkward. After suffering a grave injury he fled his clan before he was executed. Mae a fighter of current clan found him and brought him to clan (after knocking him out, he tried fighting) took time for him to realize ah no, they arent actually going to kill me. Became close to the clan's sage. At first since she wasn't trying to get him to talk more.
Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Cephissus the clan's sage/seer is (almost) his mate. He has become good friends with Mae, a fighter that stays on the outsides of the clan, they have become an excellent fighting duo
Familiar: Uthvir met his dryad while fleeing his old clan, familiars werent welcome there, so he didnt know how to interact. They have grown rather close,. Their relation mostly consist of giving each other food and Uthvir helping them reach things too high up.. and being an unquestionable alibi when the dryad pulls pranks.
Tone: darkish with good feelings getting closer to the end
Other Notes: I hope I didnt write too much :O!
@Draii No worries about writing too much, I love all the details!
It'll be 15kt for 250-500 word bio- just send over the treasure and I'll finalize your slot!
@Draii No worries about writing too much, I love all the details!
It'll be 15kt for 250-500 word bio- just send over the treasure and I'll finalize your slot!
@skifter

I'm at work now but I'm going to ping myself so I can find this thread when in out, I'd like to get a few BIOS from you :D will fill out the form when I get home if there's still slots left!

@kalyrra
@skifter

I'm at work now but I'm going to ping myself so I can find this thread when in out, I'd like to get a few BIOS from you :D will fill out the form when I get home if there's still slots left!

@kalyrra
Fire_zps1e77fbb6.jpg
@Skifter PMed you the fee :)
@Skifter PMed you the fee :)
@Skifter I am so pleased with the result of Uthivr, I need to get more <3 *Name of dragon: Terrowin *Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23483907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234840/23483907_350.png[/img] [/url] *Length of Bio: 250-500 *Payment Method: Treasure *Point of View: third person omniscient *Personality: fighter, stubborn, caring. willing to do anything she finds will protect her family, Family orientated, Clan is her 'charge', serious,Can be seen as cold by outsiders, clan knows the extent of her care *Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes Backstory: Chucked Arzhur into The Pit when he killed his family against sage's advice, gained various scars protecting clan (a beastclan group attacked nest area), found Fenris dehydrated in woods & brought him home, took Fenris as mate. 3 sons from first brood left to serve the Arcanist to learn magic (wasnt overly happy about their departure),Wasnt pleased to see children leave, any of the clan's children, but keeps it to herself. Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Fenris is her mate, they are very close. Good friends with Acanthus the clan healer.. Arzhur is enemy , 'cause well murder and all Familiar: indifferent to familiar, it kinda just sits outside nests and looks after eggs Tone: up to you Other Notes: you are a great writerrrr *Name of dragon: Fenris *Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23235245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232353/23235245_350.png[/img] [/url] *Length of Bio: 250-500 *Payment Method: Treasure *Point of View:third person omniscient *Personality: Curious, a bit silly, major clan father, dad jokes silly, rather no one need to fight *Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes Backstory: joined clan, took on mate, had a bunch of hatchies,, mate was still upset about first brood leaving, let him have nest with clanmate Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Terrowin is best friend and mate Familiar: Had is little kitty since he hatched, inseparable Tone: up to you
@Skifter I am so pleased with the result of Uthivr, I need to get more <3
*Name of dragon: Terrowin
*Link to Dragon:
23483907_350.png

*Length of Bio: 250-500
*Point of View: third person omniscient
*Personality: fighter, stubborn, caring. willing to do anything she finds will protect her family, Family orientated, Clan is her 'charge', serious,Can be seen as cold by outsiders, clan knows the extent of her care
Backstory: Chucked Arzhur into The Pit when he killed his family against sage's advice, gained various scars protecting clan (a beastclan group attacked nest area), found Fenris dehydrated in woods & brought him home, took Fenris as mate. 3 sons from first brood left to serve the Arcanist to learn magic (wasnt overly happy about their departure),Wasnt pleased to see children leave, any of the clan's children, but keeps it to herself.
Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Fenris is her mate, they are very close. Good friends with Acanthus the clan healer.. Arzhur is enemy , 'cause well murder and all
Familiar: indifferent to familiar, it kinda just sits outside nests and looks after eggs
Tone: up to you
Other Notes: you are a great writerrrr

*Name of dragon: Fenris
*Link to Dragon:
23235245_350.png

*Length of Bio: 250-500
*Point of View:third person omniscient
*Personality: Curious, a bit silly, major clan father, dad jokes silly, rather no one need to fight
Backstory: joined clan, took on mate, had a bunch of hatchies,, mate was still upset about first brood leaving, let him have nest with clanmate
Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: Terrowin is best friend and mate
Familiar: Had is little kitty since he hatched, inseparable
Tone: up to you

@Draii Awesome! It'll be 30k for two 250-500 bios, so just send over the treasure and I'll finalize your slots. :D
@Draii Awesome! It'll be 30k for two 250-500 bios, so just send over the treasure and I'll finalize your slots. :D
@Skifter Sent :)
@Skifter Sent :)
All slots open!
All slots open!
@Skifter Since you may appreciate it I'm sending one my Plague festival representatives your way for some bio skills! *Name of dragon:Dishonoured *Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1450624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14507/1450624_350.png[/img] [/url] *Length of Bio: 200-500words? *Payment Method: Treasure *Point of View: Third person is fine *Personality: My basic blurb for him was A survivor of the plague and rot, he actually enjoys chewing bones others would let lie around the Clan's living space. (This might hint at him needing to do something or other to keep himself occupied!) Mainly restless/survivor/wise (he is the lorekeeper) *Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes Backstory: He has wandered his homeland on his own for what may be ages, going against most Tundra's forgetful tendencies in order to escape other predators or secure sources of food in the wasteland. Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: I don't think he has any of those. He certainly would get along well with Tattered and Plaguebeggar (the two other festival dragons I have) who likely enjoy the tales he has of his own survival. Familiar: He has obtained the Plague Sprite as companion whole in his homeland and the two have aided each other since then. She is the one that urged him to travel to other lands, until he reached the lands upon which Honoo's clan dwelled. He settled there with the feeling his journey was over. Tone: Dark/informative would be nice :D Other Notes: I have put down even more in here than in his blurb somehow. Thank you for the questions! *Name of dragon: Tattered *Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5890770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58908/5890770_350.png[/img] [/url] *Length of Bio: 200-500words? *Payment Method: Treasure *Point of View: Third person is fine *Personality: Resilient, strong-willed, honest *Do you want me to strictly stick to canon lore: Yes Backstory: Her wings do not allow flight, leaving her confined to the ground. She hardly lets this be an inconvenience. Her claws allow her to climb up the mountainous spires of the clan's home, and from above she may still watch the world below. The crown of bones she wears holds a deep meaning to her. She holds knowledge of the most unforgiving parts of her homelands. Mate/Best Friend/Enemy:She certainly gets along well with Dishonoured. The two have taught Plaguebeggar a lot from the wastelands nature since she has not experienced most of it firsthand. Familiar: Her Graveyard Guardian came up her one day as she scavenged for food. Bears being flightless creatures, she formed an instantaneous bond with it. Tone: Informative/dark because.. plague! Other Notes: I don't know, thank you so much for offering this.
@Skifter Since you may appreciate it I'm sending one my Plague festival representatives your way for some bio skills!

*Name of dragon:Dishonoured
*Link to Dragon:
1450624_350.png

*Length of Bio: 200-500words?
*Point of View: Third person is fine
*Personality: My basic blurb for him was A survivor of the plague and rot, he actually enjoys chewing bones others would let lie around the Clan's living space.
(This might hint at him needing to do something or other to keep himself occupied!) Mainly restless/survivor/wise (he is the lorekeeper)
Backstory: He has wandered his homeland on his own for what may be ages, going against most Tundra's forgetful tendencies in order to escape other predators or secure sources of food in the wasteland.
Mate/Best Friend/Enemy: I don't think he has any of those. He certainly would get along well with Tattered and Plaguebeggar (the two other festival dragons I have) who likely enjoy the tales he has of his own survival.
Familiar: He has obtained the Plague Sprite as companion whole in his homeland and the two have aided each other since then. She is the one that urged him to travel to other lands, until he reached the lands upon which Honoo's clan dwelled. He settled there with the feeling his journey was over.
Tone: Dark/informative would be nice :D
Other Notes: I have put down even more in here than in his blurb somehow. Thank you for the questions!

*Name of dragon: Tattered
*Link to Dragon:
5890770_350.png

*Length of Bio: 200-500words?
*Point of View: Third person is fine
*Personality: Resilient, strong-willed, honest
Backstory: Her wings do not allow flight, leaving her confined to the ground. She hardly lets this be an inconvenience. Her claws allow her to climb up the mountainous spires of the clan's home, and from above she may still watch the world below.
The crown of bones she wears holds a deep meaning to her.
She holds knowledge of the most unforgiving parts of her homelands.
Mate/Best Friend/Enemy:She certainly gets along well with Dishonoured. The two have taught Plaguebeggar a lot from the wastelands nature since she has not experienced most of it firsthand.
Familiar: Her Graveyard Guardian came up her one day as she scavenged for food. Bears being flightless creatures, she formed an instantaneous bond with it.
Tone: Informative/dark because.. plague!
Other Notes: I don't know, thank you so much for offering this.

Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46