Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skifter's Scrawling - Reviews/Bios/More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Skifter

Oh of course, that's no problem at all! Take as long as you need to. And I'll just send over. payment now then. ^^
@Skifter

Oh of course, that's no problem at all! Take as long as you need to. And I'll just send over. payment now then. ^^
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Skifter I return and would like a clan description~ Sorry for the wall of text c:

*Length: 500-700 words
*Payment Method: treasure
*Point of View: third person
Clan Name: still none
History: Founded by the guardian Torbjorn, perhaps as a part of his search for a charge? (The clan itself might be his charge)
The bones of the colossus have been at the Wyrmwound for a while, but no one had occupied or even got too close to it out of fear of disturbing or angering the colossus' spirit. Originally, there was a crazy plan to try and reanimate it and make it fight for the clan, but it didn't work out / was deemed too risky to do. So instead they just moved in there.
That's probably the point at which the clan became more important, but I'd love a little tidbit about the earlier days as well...
Traditions/Customs: Some sort of trial would be great! Mainly to test physical abilities and loyalty, but I can only think of some military type obstacle course, which feels a bit too generic to me.
New dragons join quite often but only those with special skills and qualities stay in the inner circles of the clan. Some as warriors, a few others as workers.
Those that don't make the cut will be trained and exalted (and I like to think of exaltion as being sent to an ever-growing 'standing army', all to serve the Plaguebringer of course. It's still linked to the clan but has a settlement further away.)
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions: Torbjorn (and his mate, Svetlana) have been leading the clan since the beginning.
Herzog is general of the army within the clan, but will likely lead the army of exalts as well if/when it comes to it.
Karl is Herzog's subordinate and was the one with the bright idea to reanimate the colossus and make it the greatest weapon ever. Still believes it could work.
*Mission Statement: Considering half the clan are warriors, waging wars to win more territory (and through that, serve the Plaguebringer) is high on the list of priorities. Keeping the clan stable and secure for its residents is necessary to be able to wage these wars, though.
(There are ambassadors for each flight in the clan, but since "plague is best and everything opposing it must be eliminated" and all that stuff, they might be more decoration than anything.)
Atmosphere: Always busy in at least one area. The amount of warriors creates both an air of security and one of unrest. The dragons with 'normal' jobs make up a more relaxed part of the clan.
Additional Notes: The leaders/dragons of note part might be more fitting for the individual dragons' bios, I'm not sure. If you think it contributes well to the clan description, feel free to make it a part of that!
@Skifter I return and would like a clan description~ Sorry for the wall of text c:

*Length: 500-700 words
*Payment Method: treasure
*Point of View: third person
Clan Name: still none
History: Founded by the guardian Torbjorn, perhaps as a part of his search for a charge? (The clan itself might be his charge)
The bones of the colossus have been at the Wyrmwound for a while, but no one had occupied or even got too close to it out of fear of disturbing or angering the colossus' spirit. Originally, there was a crazy plan to try and reanimate it and make it fight for the clan, but it didn't work out / was deemed too risky to do. So instead they just moved in there.
That's probably the point at which the clan became more important, but I'd love a little tidbit about the earlier days as well...
Traditions/Customs: Some sort of trial would be great! Mainly to test physical abilities and loyalty, but I can only think of some military type obstacle course, which feels a bit too generic to me.
New dragons join quite often but only those with special skills and qualities stay in the inner circles of the clan. Some as warriors, a few others as workers.
Those that don't make the cut will be trained and exalted (and I like to think of exaltion as being sent to an ever-growing 'standing army', all to serve the Plaguebringer of course. It's still linked to the clan but has a settlement further away.)
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions: Torbjorn (and his mate, Svetlana) have been leading the clan since the beginning.
Herzog is general of the army within the clan, but will likely lead the army of exalts as well if/when it comes to it.
Karl is Herzog's subordinate and was the one with the bright idea to reanimate the colossus and make it the greatest weapon ever. Still believes it could work.
*Mission Statement: Considering half the clan are warriors, waging wars to win more territory (and through that, serve the Plaguebringer) is high on the list of priorities. Keeping the clan stable and secure for its residents is necessary to be able to wage these wars, though.
(There are ambassadors for each flight in the clan, but since "plague is best and everything opposing it must be eliminated" and all that stuff, they might be more decoration than anything.)
Atmosphere: Always busy in at least one area. The amount of warriors creates both an air of security and one of unrest. The dragons with 'normal' jobs make up a more relaxed part of the clan.
Additional Notes: The leaders/dragons of note part might be more fitting for the individual dragons' bios, I'm not sure. If you think it contributes well to the clan description, feel free to make it a part of that!
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Skifter I'd like some dragon reviews, please! ^-^ [quote=Form ]*[b]Link to dragon(s):[/b][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12489103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/124892/12489103.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13539082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/135391/13539082.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13183854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/131839/13183854.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7009347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70094/7009347.png[/img] [/url][/columns] *[b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure *[b]Do you want it sent through this thread or pm?[/b] Post through thread is that's all right. I love pings~ *[b]Physical or bio focus:[/b] Both ^-^ [b]Extra notes:[/b] If their stories are a little confusing, feel free to ask questions or point out inconsistencies. I haven't been able to proof read the bios that much ^^; Also, Grimoire's bio still lacks the History portion. If you have any quick suggestions, that'd be great, too! ^-^ Also, they're all part of a subgroup in my lair called the Grigori. They're the ones who handle most of the dirty work and are often seen as the clan's most elite warriors. ^-^[/quote] That'll be 8kT, correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong! And feel free to tell me when I can send my payment. ^-^ Thanks for your time and have a nice day~
@Skifter

I'd like some dragon reviews, please! ^-^
Form wrote:
*Link to dragon(s):

12489103.png

13539082.png

13183854.png

7009347.png
*Payment Method: Treasure
*Do you want it sent through this thread or pm? Post through thread is that's all right. I love pings~
*Physical or bio focus: Both ^-^
Extra notes: If their stories are a little confusing, feel free to ask questions or point out inconsistencies. I haven't been able to proof read the bios that much ^^; Also, Grimoire's bio still lacks the History portion. If you have any quick suggestions, that'd be great, too! ^-^

Also, they're all part of a subgroup in my lair called the Grigori. They're the ones who handle most of the dirty work and are often seen as the clan's most elite warriors. ^-^

That'll be 8kT, correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong! And feel free to tell me when I can send my payment. ^-^

Thanks for your time and have a nice day~
QyZZPnS.png
@Bioslice Sounds fun! The treasure will be 20kt, just send it over whenever and I'll stick you in the slots.

@PhoenixMiko Yep, 8kt! Send it over and I'll put you in the last slot. :)
@Bioslice Sounds fun! The treasure will be 20kt, just send it over whenever and I'll stick you in the slots.

@PhoenixMiko Yep, 8kt! Send it over and I'll put you in the last slot. :)
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@PhoenixMiko Here's Lucien's review before I get to bed! I'll see if I can do all of the others tomorrow- I should be able to, since it's the weekend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12489103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124892/12489103_350.png[/img] [/url] ...You know, it took me a moment to realize that Lucien's sword was an accent, not a piece of apparel. Anyways, what a handsome boy! I love the contrast of the maize underbelly with the obsidian and red. The accent goes perfectly with his colors. Oh man, that Black Cavalier is fabulous. Lucien rocks it! I also love the pop of blue the Winter Wind adds to Lucien. A perfect mixture of colors that I never would have expected to work. That first quote -what he said to Chrysalis- is awesome. I literally cackled when I read it, you have no idea. And that poem by TwistedRae is great as well. "Despite being a son of the Arcanist, others saw him as a spawn of the Shade itself -- a remnant of his malice who roamed the lands spreading fear and terror... Well, the ignorant tend to exaggerate, but this time they might have just hit the nail on the head." Dude, this is... [i]yes[/i]. "Artemis stares at Lucien with a dull look in her eyes for a long time. “What are you? Not a dragon. Not quite, not fully.” She lowers her voice to a whisper. “Can you control the Shade? Have you done it?” --- Lucien simply raises an eyebrow." THIS ALSO. OMG. YES. Also, imagining Lucien with hatchlings is the most precious thing. Just...giant scary dragon with adorable little babies! AWW! "on his private spot in the lair and let the young ones climb his back, sometimes all the way up to his head, and take turns sliding down his wings." I'm crying tears of cute. "with the children snuggled close to him in his protective embrace." I CAN'T. [i]I CAN'T.[/i] Lucien's history is fascinating. And am I the only one who noticed that Lucifer is known as the light bringer, and Lucien's name means "light"? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fb45b7c44ee2c89c98e031827f4e2ab6/tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif[/img] Lucien's story is so finely crafted, though! It intrigued me from start to finish. (And I already ship Lucien and Paragon. <3) Can't wait to read the others!
@PhoenixMiko Here's Lucien's review before I get to bed! I'll see if I can do all of the others tomorrow- I should be able to, since it's the weekend.

12489103_350.png

...You know, it took me a moment to realize that Lucien's sword was an accent, not a piece of apparel. Anyways, what a handsome boy! I love the contrast of the maize underbelly with the obsidian and red. The accent goes perfectly with his colors.
Oh man, that Black Cavalier is fabulous. Lucien rocks it! I also love the pop of blue the Winter Wind adds to Lucien. A perfect mixture of colors that I never would have expected to work.

That first quote -what he said to Chrysalis- is awesome. I literally cackled when I read it, you have no idea. And that poem by TwistedRae is great as well.

"Despite being a son of the Arcanist, others saw him as a spawn of the Shade itself -- a remnant of his malice who roamed the lands spreading fear and terror...
Well, the ignorant tend to exaggerate, but this time they might have just hit the nail on the head." Dude, this is... yes.

"Artemis stares at Lucien with a dull look in her eyes for a long time. “What are you? Not a dragon. Not quite, not fully.” She lowers her voice to a whisper. “Can you control the Shade? Have you done it?”

---

Lucien simply raises an eyebrow." THIS ALSO. OMG. YES.

Also, imagining Lucien with hatchlings is the most precious thing. Just...giant scary dragon with adorable little babies! AWW!

"on his private spot in the lair and let the young ones climb his back, sometimes all the way up to his head, and take turns sliding down his wings." I'm crying tears of cute.

"with the children snuggled close to him in his protective embrace." I CAN'T. I CAN'T.

Lucien's history is fascinating. And am I the only one who noticed that Lucifer is known as the light bringer, and Lucien's name means "light"?
tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif

Lucien's story is so finely crafted, though! It intrigued me from start to finish. (And I already ship Lucien and Paragon. <3) Can't wait to read the others!
@PhoenixMiko Paragon next! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13539082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135391/13539082_350.png[/img] [/url] What a pretty Imperial! (And a very tough one... 126 strength? Wow!) Paragon's colors are just perfect, and with that accent and apparel... *grabby hands* I want like ten of her. Really though, that accent is gorgeous! And I love how her Filigree Rapier matches her maize underbelly. Did I mention I love crystal and facet? And the jade facet just goes perfectly with the greener hues of the obsidian iridescent. Toss in the celedon silks, and you've got yourself such a beauty!! I'm glad I read Lucien's bio first before Paragon, because I honestly started laughing when I read what she said to Lucien when they first met. ("You're annoying and I have an uncontrollable urge to hit you.") That's amazing. I love the art by CuQuoise! It's just so pretty! Moving on to her personality.. It really intrigues me. Especially about what you said about how she became feared by her Clan, so she left. "And unlike Lucien, children do not approach her as often as they do him, a fact that depresses her greatly. He does, however, try to help her in this -- encouraging her to join him and the children during her free time." I'm not crying, you're crying! I love how the fire turns from figurative to literal in Paragon's history. And what happened to her parents? What was the deal Paragon made with the Coatl witch? There's so many possibilities. Okay, the second fanfiction kills me. "But there is one thing that makes her whole, no matter what state her mind is in. A iridescent crimson wing, warm and bright like the sun, drapes over her back, soothing and calming her." Oh my god. I CAN'T. "She loves him so much. “I hope you never, ever leave,” she murmurs, quiet enough so that no one hears. “What’s that?” Lucien questions, peering at her from under raised brows. “It’s nothing.”" [i]MY HEART.[/i] And that dog pile of hatchlings is the sweetest thing ever!
@PhoenixMiko Paragon next!

13539082_350.png

What a pretty Imperial! (And a very tough one... 126 strength? Wow!) Paragon's colors are just perfect, and with that accent and apparel... *grabby hands* I want like ten of her.
Really though, that accent is gorgeous! And I love how her Filigree Rapier matches her maize underbelly.
Did I mention I love crystal and facet? And the jade facet just goes perfectly with the greener hues of the obsidian iridescent. Toss in the celedon silks, and you've got yourself such a beauty!!

I'm glad I read Lucien's bio first before Paragon, because I honestly started laughing when I read what she said to Lucien when they first met. ("You're annoying and I have an uncontrollable urge to hit you.") That's amazing.

I love the art by CuQuoise! It's just so pretty!

Moving on to her personality.. It really intrigues me. Especially about what you said about how she became feared by her Clan, so she left.

"And unlike Lucien, children do not approach her as often as they do him, a fact that depresses her greatly. He does, however, try to help her in this -- encouraging her to join him and the children during her free time." I'm not crying, you're crying!

I love how the fire turns from figurative to literal in Paragon's history. And what happened to her parents? What was the deal Paragon made with the Coatl witch? There's so many possibilities.

Okay, the second fanfiction kills me.

"But there is one thing that makes her whole, no matter what state her mind is in.

A iridescent crimson wing, warm and bright like the sun, drapes over her back, soothing and calming her." Oh my god. I CAN'T.

"She loves him so much.

“I hope you never, ever leave,” she murmurs, quiet enough so that no one hears.

“What’s that?” Lucien questions, peering at her from under raised brows.

“It’s nothing.”" MY HEART. And that dog pile of hatchlings is the sweetest thing ever!
@Skifter
i want to get a Lair Description but have no idea ;; will you do this with little info?
@Skifter
i want to get a Lair Description but have no idea ;; will you do this with little info?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo I can certainly try! :3
@Kiryo I can certainly try! :3
@PhoenixMiko And now Radric! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13183854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131839/13183854_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh wow... that accent on his colors is just breathtaking. Coupled with the Summer Swelter, it looks awesome! I scryed Radric to see what he looks like without his skin and apparel (out of curiosity), and even "naked" he looks great! The greener tinge of his head matches well with his skin. Also, I love the itty bitty little spectacles on Radric's helmet. They're adorable. Moving on to Radric's bio... Again, I love the art by CuQuoise. It's awesome! "You wear your armor like a second skin And bare your heart to the savage winds And why For the love of a girl already taken? To be better than another? You are so much more than them A knight in shining armor Justice in gleaming black and white A tender soul wrapped in ebony steel" This is deep. "Winning her affections had become his new goal." Plot twist!?! I was not expecting this, and... suddenly it all makes sense! "Lucifer never talked to him, not really. He all but ignored Radric's presence. Whenever Radric showed him how much he had improved, Lucifer would only glare before stomping away. Not one to give up, Radric continued to do his best. He became a well-behaved, well-mannered, young gentleman whom most parents would envy to have raised. He read hundreds of books and scrolls to last him a lifetime and he trained hard to develop his own fighting style that should make any father proud, accomplishing such feats at the age of thirteen summers. But his father still refused him praise, and still compared him to his brother." This is so sad!! "Left alone in a wasteland of disease, Radric panicked. He had stayed where he was, curled up into a ball, hoping that his father would return soon, but after a month of waiting, the young dragon tried to navigate his way back to their home." POOR BABY! "The sight that greeted him was unbelievable. Paragon's sister, whom had died in his arms, was alive. She was giggling and playing with the other children, trying to catch fireflies. Her parents were keeping watch over them from the top of the hill." OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M NOT OKAY SHE'S ALIVE!! AKJSHDFJKHFDKSJH "When he had turned to look at Paragon again, she was glaring at him and he countered with his own, demanding that she explain what exactly happened -- why it looked as if her own family did not know who she was and why her sister was very much alive. " Oh no... They've forgotten her, haven't they? "It was then that Radric swore never to leave her side. He would always remember her even when no one would." MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS. YOU NEED TO STOP. JAHGKJFGHGJ And finally, I noticed something... Radric's skin is called "Blooming Secrets", and his Ebony Filigree armor symbolizes a commitment to secrecy. Intentional or just a coincidence? Is there more to Radric than you're letting on?
@PhoenixMiko And now Radric!

13183854_350.png

Oh wow... that accent on his colors is just breathtaking. Coupled with the Summer Swelter, it looks awesome!
I scryed Radric to see what he looks like without his skin and apparel (out of curiosity), and even "naked" he looks great! The greener tinge of his head matches well with his skin.
Also, I love the itty bitty little spectacles on Radric's helmet. They're adorable.

Moving on to Radric's bio... Again, I love the art by CuQuoise. It's awesome!

"You wear your armor like a second skin
And bare your heart to the savage winds
And why
For the love of a girl already taken?
To be better than another?
You are so much more than them
A knight in shining armor
Justice in gleaming black and white
A tender soul wrapped in ebony steel" This is deep.

"Winning her affections had become his new goal." Plot twist!?! I was not expecting this, and... suddenly it all makes sense!

"Lucifer never talked to him, not really. He all but ignored Radric's presence. Whenever Radric showed him how much he had improved, Lucifer would only glare before stomping away.

Not one to give up, Radric continued to do his best. He became a well-behaved, well-mannered, young gentleman whom most parents would envy to have raised. He read hundreds of books and scrolls to last him a lifetime and he trained hard to develop his own fighting style that should make any father proud, accomplishing such feats at the age of thirteen summers. But his father still refused him praise, and still compared him to his brother." This is so sad!!

"Left alone in a wasteland of disease, Radric panicked. He had stayed where he was, curled up into a ball, hoping that his father would return soon, but after a month of waiting, the young dragon tried to navigate his way back to their home." POOR BABY!

"The sight that greeted him was unbelievable. Paragon's sister, whom had died in his arms, was alive. She was giggling and playing with the other children, trying to catch fireflies. Her parents were keeping watch over them from the top of the hill." OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M NOT OKAY SHE'S ALIVE!! AKJSHDFJKHFDKSJH

"When he had turned to look at Paragon again, she was glaring at him and he countered with his own, demanding that she explain what exactly happened -- why it looked as if her own family did not know who she was and why her sister was very much alive. " Oh no... They've forgotten her, haven't they?

"It was then that Radric swore never to leave her side. He would always remember her even when no one would." MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS. YOU NEED TO STOP. JAHGKJFGHGJ

And finally, I noticed something... Radric's skin is called "Blooming Secrets", and his Ebony Filigree armor symbolizes a commitment to secrecy. Intentional or just a coincidence? Is there more to Radric than you're letting on?
@Skifter
oops, what i want is a clan description with some lair info ? ><

*Length: 250~500 words (it will be used for clan info)
*Payment Method: T
*Point of View:third
Clan Name:Chronomaly
History: no idea here
Traditions/Customs:dragons live in groups leisurely.when something important happend (like someone new want to join ),a messenger will come here and there to notice them aggregate.all dragons will come and discuss to vote . there are also two elders and their advice is also important
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions:leader is Asiel and his helper Azael
*Mission Statement: helping others.starting and keeping a warm and enjoyable clan is leader's dream.
Atmosphere: a huge ruin full of light. fun-loving and relaxed
Additional Notes: /
@Skifter
oops, what i want is a clan description with some lair info ? ><

*Length: 250~500 words (it will be used for clan info)
*Payment Method: T
*Point of View:third
Clan Name:Chronomaly
History: no idea here
Traditions/Customs:dragons live in groups leisurely.when something important happend (like someone new want to join ),a messenger will come here and there to notice them aggregate.all dragons will come and discuss to vote . there are also two elders and their advice is also important
Leaders/dragons of note and their positions:leader is Asiel and his helper Azael
*Mission Statement: helping others.starting and keeping a warm and enjoyable clan is leader's dream.
Atmosphere: a huge ruin full of light. fun-loving and relaxed
Additional Notes: /
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46