Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed~ Moved to new thread~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Fantastea sounds good! do you prefer that I fill the form out now or after the fodder is all sent in?
@Fantastea sounds good! do you prefer that I fill the form out now or after the fodder is all sent in?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome If you could fill out the form now, that would be great. :)
@lome If you could fill out the form now, that would be great. :)
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea

Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: lome
I summon you to cast the following spell: colored bust sketch + familiar
This spell shall be cast upon: super-excited scientist Rivet and her clueless but enthusiastic cog frog.
The following I place into the circle: 90 levels to appear one day!
Other specifications: the cog frog's relative size is pretty flexible, so anything that you think might work is fine (it's often on her head, for example)
@Fantastea

My Name: lome
I summon you to cast the following spell: colored bust sketch + familiar
This spell shall be cast upon: super-excited scientist Rivet and her clueless but enthusiastic cog frog.
The following I place into the circle: 90 levels to appear one day!
Other specifications: the cog frog's relative size is pretty flexible, so anything that you think might work is fine (it's often on her head, for example)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome

Awesome! Ill write you down. You can start sending dragons tomorrow. :)
@lome

Awesome! Ill write you down. You can start sending dragons tomorrow. :)
@Nyfian
My Name: Valka
I summon you to cast the following spell: Colored sketch gijinka
This spell shall be cast upon: Xiaoai the battle mage
The following I place into the circle: 35 levels of dragons at the back of my lair (Digit, Duskthorn, Nova, Arwyn, Plum)
Other specifications: Unfortunately she does not have a design at the moment, do you do designs? o_o I'm sorry if it's a bother, I'm fine with anything.
@Nyfian
My Name: Valka
I summon you to cast the following spell: Colored sketch gijinka
This spell shall be cast upon: Xiaoai the battle mage
The following I place into the circle: 35 levels of dragons at the back of my lair (Digit, Duskthorn, Nova, Arwyn, Plum)
Other specifications: Unfortunately she does not have a design at the moment, do you do designs? o_o I'm sorry if it's a bother, I'm fine with anything.
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Hi! You guys asked to be pinged if I ever make an art shop~ Although this isn't actually my shop, I am selling my work through here for fr currency so I hope you don't mind the ping! uvu What I'm selling can be found in this post here! *^*/
Hi! You guys asked to be pinged if I ever make an art shop~ Although this isn't actually my shop, I am selling my work through here for fr currency so I hope you don't mind the ping! uvu What I'm selling can be found in this post here! *^*/
JdImn7O.gif
@Fantastea Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space! My Name: Ripcooperchick I summon you to cast the following spell: Colored sketch This spell shall be cast upon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18896606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188967/18896606_350.png[/img] [/url] The following I place into the circle: 10 level 7 fodder Other specifications: I would love if you could do her apparel =)
@Fantastea
My Name: Ripcooperchick
I summon you to cast the following spell: Colored sketch
This spell shall be cast upon:

18896606_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 10 level 7 fodder
Other specifications: I would love if you could do her apparel =)
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@Valka yes i do desings! However I do ask for a bit of creative freedom, but if you have any requests they are welcome! Order confirmed, please send the dragons too!
@Valka yes i do desings! However I do ask for a bit of creative freedom, but if you have any requests they are welcome! Order confirmed, please send the dragons too!
@Ripcooperchick

Thank you! You can start sending dragons tomorrow. :)

Yes, apparel is included.
@Ripcooperchick

Thank you! You can start sending dragons tomorrow. :)

Yes, apparel is included.
bump!
bump!
I diagnose you with bubonic plague
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20