Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed~ Moved to new thread~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@sp00kyartie Hey, good to see you here! c: If it's okay by you I'd prefer the levelsss, I can probably work on the linework while you get the 20 more levels if that works for you? 0:
@sp00kyartie Hey, good to see you here! c: If it's okay by you I'd prefer the levelsss, I can probably work on the linework while you get the 20 more levels if that works for you? 0:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary Alright, sounds fine! You don't have to start on anything before you receive payment if you don't want to, though! I'll let you know when I get the levels.
@Aviary Alright, sounds fine! You don't have to start on anything before you receive payment if you don't want to, though! I'll let you know when I get the levels.
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
@sp00kyartie Whatever works for you! c: Thanks!
@sp00kyartie Whatever works for you! c: Thanks!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Cielka Hey, is it too late to sign up as an artist? I actually have time to work this week, and I really want to get more involved in this push - Spacedad for the WIN! What do I need to do to get on board? Here are examples of what I can do: [center][b]Full Dragon:[/b][/center] [center][img]http://img04.deviantart.net/66bb/i/2016/150/4/1/soldiers_of_fortune_by_kittify-d9x6aqx.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Full Human:[/b][/center] [center][img]http://img09.deviantart.net/b004/i/2016/150/1/6/the_warden_lives_by_kittify-da17qt4.png[/img][/center] (These examples are a little old. They're from a few months ago and I think I've had some improvement since then). Anyway, let me know what I need to do!
@Cielka

Hey, is it too late to sign up as an artist? I actually have time to work this week, and I really want to get more involved in this push - Spacedad for the WIN! What do I need to do to get on board?

Here are examples of what I can do:

Full Dragon:
soldiers_of_fortune_by_kittify-d9x6aqx.png

Full Human:
the_warden_lives_by_kittify-da17qt4.png

(These examples are a little old. They're from a few months ago and I think I've had some improvement since then).

Anyway, let me know what I need to do!
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
@Kassiel

Hello! Our planning thread is here! on the first page is a form you can fill out and post to Cielka, who will then give you the code for to make an post in our artist master list, and you can pick which pushes you're going to be active for.
@Kassiel

Hello! Our planning thread is here! on the first page is a form you can fill out and post to Cielka, who will then give you the code for to make an post in our artist master list, and you can pick which pushes you're going to be active for.
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Kassiel Yep, it's just as Fantastea said! We currently aren't accepting any more artist for this push since I'd have to reorganize things, but we'd love to have you for future pushes! Thank you so much! [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/sr9qahj.png[/img][nextcol]@ catchingadri @Whimzica @AlexBleurose @AlienEilish @Eythel @Apothecaria @Aloha @hat17 @Ridara @YuuNishinoya @MementoMoe @xRainy @fibs @SkyPhoenix @tunatuna @SpriteQueen @iequinomin @Aviary @Rosoidela @Mattykips[/columns] Hey there guys! I just wanted to announce that the bubble tea dragons are OPEN though Arcanart! They will be up for treasure/gem commissions after, but right now you can get them as an opening discount if you order though here! Thank you so much!
@Kassiel

Yep, it's just as Fantastea said! We currently aren't accepting any more artist for this push since I'd have to reorganize things, but we'd love to have you for future pushes! Thank you so much!
sr9qahj.png @ catchingadri @Whimzica @AlexBleurose @AlienEilish @Eythel @Apothecaria @Aloha @hat17 @Ridara @YuuNishinoya @MementoMoe @xRainy @fibs @SkyPhoenix @tunatuna @SpriteQueen @iequinomin @Aviary @Rosoidela @Mattykips

Hey there guys! I just wanted to announce that the bubble tea dragons are OPEN though Arcanart! They will be up for treasure/gem commissions after, but right now you can get them as an opening discount if you order though here! Thank you so much!

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@Cielka what's the opening discount, as in pricing?? Totally cool, actually!
@Cielka what's the opening discount, as in pricing?? Totally cool, actually!
733EAYl.png
@Cielka [i]Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] xRainy [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Bubble Tea! [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=181823&tab=dragon&did=23288975][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232890/23288975_350.png?mtime=V0fqPAAChes.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 30 Levels (I have a bunch of 10s hoarded, I can add their IDs in later once I'm sure which are being sacrificed) [b]Other specifications:[/b] Please make a strawberry milk tea or taro milk tea. Whichever suits his blue-ness. The boba can be original dark and the straw a light blue or pink. Extra! I would absolutely adore if he could have a sunflower somewhere on him, and I can ply you with an extra 10 levels. But if not, no big deal. =3
@Cielka

Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: xRainy
I summon you to cast the following spell: Bubble Tea!
This spell shall be cast upon:
23288975_350.png?mtime=V0fqPAAChes.png
The following I place into the circle: 30 Levels (I have a bunch of 10s hoarded, I can add their IDs in later once I'm sure which are being sacrificed)
Other specifications: Please make a strawberry milk tea or taro milk tea. Whichever suits his blue-ness. The boba can be original dark and the straw a light blue or pink. Extra! I would absolutely adore if he could have a sunflower somewhere on him, and I can ply you with an extra 10 levels. But if not, no big deal. =3
NgNZt9h.png
Alright, I've got the levels! Lets try this again.

@Aviary

My Name: sp00kyartie
I summon you to cast the following spell: Waist-Up, shaded
This spell shall be cast upon: Theo with donkey ears, wearing a black sweater
The following I place into the circle: 8 level 5 dragons, 1 level 11 dragon, 2 level 6 dragons (63 levels total)
Other specifications: Again, shoot me a message if you have any questions!
Alright, I've got the levels! Lets try this again.

@Aviary

My Name: sp00kyartie
I summon you to cast the following spell: Waist-Up, shaded
This spell shall be cast upon: Theo with donkey ears, wearing a black sweater
The following I place into the circle: 8 level 5 dragons, 1 level 11 dragon, 2 level 6 dragons (63 levels total)
Other specifications: Again, shoot me a message if you have any questions!
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
@SpriteQueen

Yep! On a fodder to treasure ratio, it's cheaper this week to order!
@SpriteQueen

Yep! On a fodder to treasure ratio, it's cheaper this week to order!

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20