Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed~ Moved to new thread~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5jSngaj.png[/img]
5jSngaj.png
5jSngaj.png
5jSngaj.png
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
Early morning bump~
Early morning bump~
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
@Simply @wnznpeh @Ebbing @Ripcooperchick

Hello! You four are on my art shop pinglist, so I thought I would let you know that this week I am taking commissions for fodder in support of Arcane! If you go to the first post and find the link to me, you can see what I'm offering and my prices (in levels). In this shop I'm offering my fae adopt, and busts.

Or you can wait until my art shop opens again (probably a couple weeks depending on how many orders I get here). I just wanted to give you four an opportunity to order seeing as how you've been waiting patiently for my shop. :3
@Simply @wnznpeh @Ebbing @Ripcooperchick

Hello! You four are on my art shop pinglist, so I thought I would let you know that this week I am taking commissions for fodder in support of Arcane! If you go to the first post and find the link to me, you can see what I'm offering and my prices (in levels). In this shop I'm offering my fae adopt, and busts.

Or you can wait until my art shop opens again (probably a couple weeks depending on how many orders I get here). I just wanted to give you four an opportunity to order seeing as how you've been waiting patiently for my shop. :3
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Aviary ah, is this open now? [i]Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Baelfin [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] flat headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Eqa![url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21520562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215206/21520562_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] still levelling the dragons but I'll have 4 level 7's in a moment. 30 levels, yeah? [b]Other specifications:[/b] A peaceful expression please :)
@Aviary
ah, is this open now?
Arcanartist, I summon you from the depths of space!
My Name: Baelfin
I summon you to cast the following spell: flat headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: Eqa!
21520562_350.png

The following I place into the circle: still levelling the dragons but I'll have 4 level 7's in a moment. 30 levels, yeah?
Other specifications: A peaceful expression please :)
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin Hello! c: I can totally do that for you! Feel free to take your time leveling, I can't exalt 'til tomorrow anyways, ahaha. I'll make note of your slot and get started soon after the dragons are sent!

@Cielka Sorry for not asking before but - is there a spreadsheet I should be putting things down specifically for this in? 0:
@Baelfin Hello! c: I can totally do that for you! Feel free to take your time leveling, I can't exalt 'til tomorrow anyways, ahaha. I'll make note of your slot and get started soon after the dragons are sent!

@Cielka Sorry for not asking before but - is there a spreadsheet I should be putting things down specifically for this in? 0:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary
awesome awesome I guess I can go to bed then hahaha see you tomorrow!
@Aviary
awesome awesome I guess I can go to bed then hahaha see you tomorrow!
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Fantastea hi! I'm interested in getting a colored bust + familiar, but I don't have enough lair space to have the dragons pre-leveled. would it be possible for me to hold the slot and send you fodder as I train them?
@Fantastea hi! I'm interested in getting a colored bust + familiar, but I don't have enough lair space to have the dragons pre-leveled. would it be possible for me to hold the slot and send you fodder as I train them?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Hello! You all have been pinged because you're on Plsnocoli's FR Currency pinglist. I'm participating in Arcane's art for fodder! I'm offering Simple Sketchy Headshots at a discount, and am introducing a new style, Paintery Cartoons Headshot, also at a discount. I'm only doing characters with designs this run though! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1810283/3#post_20189436]Here's my Arcanart post[/url] with more details but for your convenience, here are my prices: [br] [columns] [b]Paintery Cartoons: Headshot[/b] [br] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e5edb31a3bb3c5df9af1453dcab5be3f/tumblr_o7uhoat3w51stv40do2_r1_250.png[/img] [nextcol] 250-300 Levels 500g-600g : 400k-4800k Please inquire for additional characters (max 2 per image) [/columns] [br] [columns] [b]Simple Sketchy Headshot[/b] [br] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/11fa6e7e3f0ee7bb042d555829bd5462/tumblr_o6m6tb8qQK1stv40do2_250.png[/img] [nextcol] 180 Levels 360g : 288k-320k Please inquire for additional characters (max 2 per image) [/columns] [br] ----- [br] [Plsnocoli FR currency pinglist was here]
Hello! You all have been pinged because you're on Plsnocoli's FR Currency pinglist.

I'm participating in Arcane's art for fodder! I'm offering Simple Sketchy Headshots at a discount, and am introducing a new style, Paintery Cartoons Headshot, also at a discount. I'm only doing characters with designs this run though!

Here's my Arcanart post with more details but for your convenience, here are my prices:

Paintery Cartoons: Headshot

tumblr_o7uhoat3w51stv40do2_r1_250.png
250-300 Levels
500g-600g : 400k-4800k
Please inquire for additional characters (max 2 per image)

Simple Sketchy Headshot

tumblr_o6m6tb8qQK1stv40do2_250.png
180 Levels
360g : 288k-320k
Please inquire for additional characters (max 2 per image)

[Plsnocoli FR currency pinglist was here]
@lome

Sure! However, as my lair is also full of fodder, I can't start accepting any until tomorrow morning.
@lome

Sure! However, as my lair is also full of fodder, I can't start accepting any until tomorrow morning.
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20