Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Commission Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
COMMISSION MEEEE
COMMISSION MEEEE
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Hello @sebak, @blushweaver, @Leenanishere, @aeru, @toothy, @GinaNeko, @amut, @mewpoo, @nabbywish, @Niss, @WynterDragen, @MulderItsMe, @TheDwarfQueen, and @Akantia !

I am pinging you because I think my services fit your ads! If you see anything you like, let me know! :]
Hello @sebak, @blushweaver, @Leenanishere, @aeru, @toothy, @GinaNeko, @amut, @mewpoo, @nabbywish, @Niss, @WynterDragen, @MulderItsMe, @TheDwarfQueen, and @Akantia !

I am pinging you because I think my services fit your ads! If you see anything you like, let me know! :]
@autopilot I'll take you up on that! Dragon Image code/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5512124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55122/5512124_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: He can sense when bad things are going to happen, so he does his best to try and make things better. He doesn't always succeed, but most appreciate his efforts. Gender: I'd say middle range. Lean: Human-like Wings?: Yes Tail?: No Skintone: Dragon colors
@autopilot I'll take you up on that!

Dragon Image code/link:

5512124_350.png

Personality: He can sense when bad things are going to happen, so he does his best to try and make things better. He doesn't always succeed, but most appreciate his efforts.
Lean: Human-like
Wings?: Yes
Tail?: No
Skintone: Dragon colors
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver Such a lovely! It would be an honor to do an art for this character! That will be 300Gems or an equivalent payment. :>
@Blushweaver Such a lovely! It would be an honor to do an art for this character! That will be 300Gems or an equivalent payment. :>
@Autopilot wow! These are amazing! Unfortunately I am already working with another person on my commission (plus it's not exactky what I had in mind for what I am looking for) and there's no way I can afford your prices for what I would want from you. (Though they are WELL worth what you are asking) hopefully in the future I could afford your services. Weird question though, would it be possible to be pinged whenever you get commissions done? If it's not too much of a hassle. I'd love to get to see your future work ^_^ if not that's fine I'll just try to remember to pop back in every once in a while. Also, I'd you have a banner for your shop I'd love to put it somewhere to advertise for you.
@Autopilot wow! These are amazing! Unfortunately I am already working with another person on my commission (plus it's not exactky what I had in mind for what I am looking for) and there's no way I can afford your prices for what I would want from you. (Though they are WELL worth what you are asking) hopefully in the future I could afford your services. Weird question though, would it be possible to be pinged whenever you get commissions done? If it's not too much of a hassle. I'd love to get to see your future work ^_^ if not that's fine I'll just try to remember to pop back in every once in a while. Also, I'd you have a banner for your shop I'd love to put it somewhere to advertise for you.
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
@Blushweaver Thank you! I'll get right to work! :D

@Sebak I sure will for as long as my memory serves me. :D I'll put you on my pinglist.
@Blushweaver Thank you! I'll get right to work! :D

@Sebak I sure will for as long as my memory serves me. :D I'll put you on my pinglist.
@Autopilot Sounds good!
@Autopilot Sounds good!
vV5jbm.png
@Autopilot I love the Goofy Expression Icons/Heads and have a quick question. the critter I want art of has multiple heads, would I be paying per head? :3
@Autopilot I love the Goofy Expression Icons/Heads and have a quick question. the critter I want art of has multiple heads, would I be paying per head? :3
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
@Autopilot

I'd be interested in commissioning you, but I don't have the funds to pay, and no items on your list. Would you be willing to accept credit to my hatchery for the equivalent cost of the art? (The banner in my signature will link you to my hatchery if you would like to check it out.)
@Autopilot

I'd be interested in commissioning you, but I don't have the funds to pay, and no items on your list. Would you be willing to accept credit to my hatchery for the equivalent cost of the art? (The banner in my signature will link you to my hatchery if you would like to check it out.)
I'm a photographer - follow my adventures and growth on Instagram!
@blushweaver Wow I love how your character turned out! I went with some robes since your lair has a gathering of magic users. They also seem like someone with a good Positive Mental attitude while jumping in to help someone. :D Let me know what you think! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/98db77a2cf828f7d7191bdcb84100d3a/tumblr_o5zy60zil11qhxkpfo1_1280.png[/img]
@blushweaver

Wow I love how your character turned out! I went with some robes since your lair has a gathering of magic users. They also seem like someone with a good Positive Mental attitude while jumping in to help someone. :D Let me know what you think!

tumblr_o5zy60zil11qhxkpfo1_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11