Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Commission Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Autopilot I Seen you Have a Slot Open if I did Not Misunderstand Anything that is ! If you do I would Like that Slot For a Gijinka Chibi Design Of My Boy Mal . If I can Pay in Gems Let Me Know because I do Have the 500 g and if you Accept the Commission , Let Me Know that too because I will Send the Payment . ^.^ I would like His Accent Included if Possible , Since it is One Of your Accents Actually . :3 Would Like His Apparel too because I want His Human Design to Have that Tribal Hunter / Warrior Vibe His Dragon has let me know what you would be willing to Add though . :3 I Honestly would Like His Hummingbird Perched On His Shoulder Possibly but let me know if that would be Extra . Dragon Image Code / Link : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64918291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649183/64918291_350.png[/img][/url] Personality : Clan 's Hunter , Prankster Of the Clan , Gender : He Identifies as a He , though Them / They Pronouns do Not Bother Him . He is Half and Half Of Being Feminine and Masuline . He has a Slender Build and is Slanky and Tall though He has Muscles but Not Overly Muscled because He is Also Slender . The Character / Dragon is Based Off Of My Dog , there is Art and a Photo Of Him in His Bio if you want to Use His Canine Appearance to Determine Or Imagine what He Might Have Looked Like If He Had Been a Human . Lean : Human - Like Wings : Yes Tail : No Skintone : Human Skintones but He was a Piebald Brittany Spaniel so if He Could Maybe Have Vitiligo Skintones that would be Fine too . :>
@Autopilot I Seen you Have a Slot Open if I did Not Misunderstand Anything that is ! If you do I would Like that Slot For a Gijinka Chibi Design Of My Boy Mal .

If I can Pay in Gems Let Me Know because I do Have the 500 g and if you Accept the Commission , Let Me Know that too because I will Send the Payment . ^.^

I would like His Accent Included if Possible , Since it is One Of your Accents Actually . :3 Would Like His Apparel too because I want His Human Design to Have that Tribal Hunter / Warrior Vibe His Dragon has let me know what you would be willing to Add though . :3 I Honestly would Like His Hummingbird Perched On His Shoulder Possibly but let me know if that would be Extra .

Dragon Image Code / Link :

64918291_350.png

Personality : Clan 's Hunter , Prankster Of the Clan ,

Gender : He Identifies as a He , though Them / They Pronouns do Not Bother Him . He is Half and Half Of Being Feminine and Masuline .

He has a Slender Build and is Slanky and Tall though He has Muscles but Not Overly Muscled because He is Also Slender . The Character / Dragon is Based Off Of My Dog , there is Art and a Photo Of Him in His Bio if you want to Use His Canine Appearance to Determine Or Imagine what He Might Have Looked Like If He Had Been a Human .

Lean : Human - Like

Wings : Yes

Tail : No

Skintone : Human Skintones but He was a Piebald Brittany Spaniel so if He Could Maybe Have Vitiligo Skintones that would be Fine too . :>
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11