Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GN Gijinka Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 68
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sounds good!

@Mattykips

Yup 75kT for each of them (150kT total) , so 75kT would be half =] Please go ahead and fill out the commission request form with references =]
@ImpossibleJedi4 Sounds good!

@Mattykips

Yup 75kT for each of them (150kT total) , so 75kT would be half =] Please go ahead and fill out the commission request form with references =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@Ghostnyx
Type: Sketch chibi
Extras:Can the lines be navy blue please? :D
Commission Currency/Total: 22.5kT
Reference:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1890907/1212#post_22464833 (ignore the info here, it's outdated)
And obviously it would be his human form drawn! :D)
A few other refs:
2i0dnk8.jpg
eimop1.jpg
2wq4wep.jpg
9rpv9y.png
(Sorry, I'm getting him a real ref soon.)
Other: He's really enthusiastic about everything, especially learning to be human, desserts, and his girlfriend! He hates it when people die, but he's cursed so that every deal he makes ends in the other person dying. He's working on that. He appears to be about 19 years old. The third eye on his forehead has no pupil! He's got sharp canines normally, but he also have a secondary set of massive biting teeth in some drawings (leave those out please!)
@Ghostnyx
Type: Sketch chibi
Extras:Can the lines be navy blue please? :D
Commission Currency/Total: 22.5kT
Reference:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1890907/1212#post_22464833 (ignore the info here, it's outdated)
And obviously it would be his human form drawn! :D)
A few other refs:
2i0dnk8.jpg
eimop1.jpg
2wq4wep.jpg
9rpv9y.png
(Sorry, I'm getting him a real ref soon.)
Other: He's really enthusiastic about everything, especially learning to be human, desserts, and his girlfriend! He hates it when people die, but he's cursed so that every deal he makes ends in the other person dying. He's working on that. He appears to be about 19 years old. The third eye on his forehead has no pupil! He's got sharp canines normally, but he also have a secondary set of massive biting teeth in some drawings (leave those out please!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@GhostNyx

Commission Type: 2 flat color chibis
Extras: nope
Commission Currency/Total: 150kt
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/ZpvoqZ6.png (hehu) Also could you do this one with black hair? She sports both black or blonde depending on her mood.
For the other, it's my friend's oc but she has no art of her. she uses Kathryn Prescott as a fc. so basically.. a redheaded chibi with green eyes, hipster-black clothing, with either an amused or neutral expression?
Other: i'll be sending off the payment now :'>
@GhostNyx

Commission Type: 2 flat color chibis
Extras: nope
Commission Currency/Total: 150kt
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/ZpvoqZ6.png (hehu) Also could you do this one with black hair? She sports both black or blonde depending on her mood.
For the other, it's my friend's oc but she has no art of her. she uses Kathryn Prescott as a fc. so basically.. a redheaded chibi with green eyes, hipster-black clothing, with either an amused or neutral expression?
Other: i'll be sending off the payment now :'>
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips I got your payment! That works!

@ImpossibleJedi4 Looks good! You can send 50% via PM =]
@Mattykips I got your payment! That works!

@ImpossibleJedi4 Looks good! You can send 50% via PM =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx
Awesome I'll do that in a few minutes!
@GhostNyx
Awesome I'll do that in a few minutes!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@mkairalla1 @sceptiletrainer @impossiblejedi4 @mattykips @cynicalmuffin

Hey guys! I got caught up in all kinds of things these past few days but now its the weekend! I'll be getting sketches done and finish up commissions!

Thanks for all your patience!
@mkairalla1 @sceptiletrainer @impossiblejedi4 @mattykips @cynicalmuffin

Hey guys! I got caught up in all kinds of things these past few days but now its the weekend! I'll be getting sketches done and finish up commissions!

Thanks for all your patience!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
IM BACK!

A new discount code has been put into one of my dragons bios! Come on in! Take a look around and let me know if you want to order!

IM BACK!

A new discount code has been put into one of my dragons bios! Come on in! Take a look around and let me know if you want to order!

umeZ4Bw.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
umeZ4Bw.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
umeZ4Bw.jpg
BUMP
BUMP
umeZ4Bw.jpg
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 68