Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GN Gijinka Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@GhostNyx

Could I reserve a spot? I will be gone for the next three days, but I would love to order as soon as I get back, if that would be alright? ^^;
@GhostNyx

Could I reserve a spot? I will be gone for the next three days, but I would love to order as soon as I get back, if that would be alright? ^^;
@GhostNyx Yo! Could I get a slot for a Commision? If so, can I send the info via PMs? Also, Contest Entry: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23125228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231253/23125228_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GhostNyx
Yo! Could I get a slot for a Commision? If so, can I send the info via PMs?

Also, Contest Entry:

23125228_350.png
2T2Y2ID.png
@SceptileTrainer Sure thing!

@portalgunblaze Yes you can go ahead and PM me. I'll also add you in on the Contest!
@SceptileTrainer Sure thing!

@portalgunblaze Yes you can go ahead and PM me. I'll also add you in on the Contest!
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx If I want a full body for one my OCs and I don't really have an example but I do have some pictures and I describe what they look like would there still be an extra fee?

(also your art is wonderful :D)
@GhostNyx If I want a full body for one my OCs and I don't really have an example but I do have some pictures and I describe what they look like would there still be an extra fee?

(also your art is wonderful :D)
rainbow_trees_by_annmariebone-d92d9g2.jpg
@Fuku Yes there would be. There has to be already existing art of your OC for me to no charge the fee. BUUUUUUT If you enter the contest (which is free) You may be able to win a FREE Shaded Color Full Body with no charged for create/design... etc... =]
@Fuku Yes there would be. There has to be already existing art of your OC for me to no charge the fee. BUUUUUUT If you enter the contest (which is free) You may be able to win a FREE Shaded Color Full Body with no charged for create/design... etc... =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx Ahh I think I'll still buy, I've been searching a lot of places and yours in one of the best so I don't want to miss out lol And would I still be able to join it though if I bought art?

I'll go fill out the form ^3^
@GhostNyx Ahh I think I'll still buy, I've been searching a lot of places and yours in one of the best so I don't want to miss out lol And would I still be able to join it though if I bought art?

I'll go fill out the form ^3^
@fuku

You can do allll the things! Go ahead and fill out the form, enter the contest, everything your heart desires.
@fuku

You can do allll the things! Go ahead and fill out the form, enter the contest, everything your heart desires.
umeZ4Bw.jpg
Awesome :D Commission Request Form @GhostNyx Commission Type: Full Body Colored and Shaded (for my OC) Extras: Sword, special school uniform, and hiking boots. Commission Currency/Total: 450kT (I'm ordering something quite complicated though so let me know if you need me to pay extra!) Reference: I'm gonna kinda combine reference and other. Other: Okay, so first please have her wearing this school uniform. Just replace light blue with dark blue and replace white with black. (and for the tie dark blue instead of orange) [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/6145/2eee01d9b12a020e8e0dcf630ca36d052a1c0290_hq.jpg[/img] The hair should be around shoulder length and relatively straight. It should also be a pale kind of blonde. The eyes should be blue and she should look friendly and approachable. Now she should also have a sword like this (it can be on her hip because she hasn't drawn it or in her hand or something else lol) [img]http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/SK-814CAa.jpg[/img] just with dark blue instead of red and the divider between the blade and handle should be black and circular. (probably won't be much noticeable but just making sure : ) The shoes should be black clunky hiking looking shoes with shoe laces with black and dark blue stripes! That's I think it and if you have any questions about her let me know!!!!
Awesome :D

Commission Request Form

@GhostNyx

Commission Type: Full Body Colored and Shaded (for my OC)
Extras: Sword, special school uniform, and hiking boots.
Commission Currency/Total: 450kT (I'm ordering something quite complicated though so let me know if you need me to pay extra!)
Reference: I'm gonna kinda combine reference and other.
Other:
Okay, so first please have her wearing this school uniform. Just replace light blue with dark blue and replace white with black. (and for the tie dark blue instead of orange)
2eee01d9b12a020e8e0dcf630ca36d052a1c0290_hq.jpg

The hair should be around shoulder length and relatively straight. It should also be a pale kind of blonde.

The eyes should be blue and she should look friendly and approachable.

Now she should also have a sword like this (it can be on her hip because she hasn't drawn it or in her hand or something else lol)
SK-814CAa.jpg
just with dark blue instead of red and the divider between the blade and handle should be black and circular. (probably won't be much noticeable but just making sure : )

The shoes should be black clunky hiking looking shoes with shoe laces with black and dark blue stripes!

That's I think it and if you have any questions about her let me know!!!!
@fuku

alrighty! You're 25% will get you to 337,500 T, you can send the first half via PM. =]
@fuku

alrighty! You're 25% will get you to 337,500 T, you can send the first half via PM. =]
umeZ4Bw.jpg
@GhostNyx Gotcha!
@GhostNyx Gotcha!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68