Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Fine Feather Bio/Lore Shop~ (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@LunarEcho - Boop! Hope everything is going well :) I was just going through some of my dragon bios and definitely missing your writing.
@LunarEcho - Boop! Hope everything is going well :) I was just going through some of my dragon bios and definitely missing your writing.
@FallingFreely
Ah, I've been so busy I forgot about this shop! Thanks for the reminder, and I'm glad you like my writing~
@FallingFreely
Ah, I've been so busy I forgot about this shop! Thanks for the reminder, and I'm glad you like my writing~
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho
Hey there, how are you doing? I was just wondering how my last bio is going, don't worry about rushing it you don't have to do that, I just need confirmation that it's still being worked on and not cast aside is all. Good luck with whatever's going on in real life!
@LunarEcho
Hey there, how are you doing? I was just wondering how my last bio is going, don't worry about rushing it you don't have to do that, I just need confirmation that it's still being worked on and not cast aside is all. Good luck with whatever's going on in real life!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot again! D: I'll get it done as soon as I can, I promise, I am so sorry...
@bergentruckung

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot again! D: I'll get it done as soon as I can, I promise, I am so sorry...
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho
No please it's okay, don't rush, I don't mind you taking your time, I'm just wary because I don't hear from you xD I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm being pushy, I'm just kind of worried ;w;
@LunarEcho
No please it's okay, don't rush, I don't mind you taking your time, I'm just wary because I don't hear from you xD I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm being pushy, I'm just kind of worried ;w;
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
Gah, you'd think I would remember this when I put a link to it in both my profile and my hatchery! I am SO sorry! D:
I just started college, so I'd probably best get this finished before I'm too busy with homework.

Here you go, at long last:

Hadley is the clan's head crafter and engineer in charge of performing repairs and alterations to various things around the clan. They are as quick in temper as they are in their work, prone to outbursts at the slightest offense, intrusion, or inconvenience, so the other dragons of the clan tend to speak and act very carefully around them to avoid that. They are especially easy to anger when other dragons question their decision to replace their left arm with the metal golem gauntlet they have now - they think it is stupidly obvious why they chose to do so and have no idea why others seem so put off by it so often. After all, as they believe, flesh is a vulnerable thing that is far better off enhanced with strong metals. They tend to be a bit pushy about this belief, asserting it to anyone who will hear them and aggressively, persistently promoting their "augmentation services" to other dragons even when they show no interest whatsoever. They spend quite a bit of time in their lair when not doing their job, constantly tinkering with something or other, and when interrupted by questions about what they're working on they'll often just spit a short, faced-paced, heavily jargon-laced explanation before shooing the interrupter away. They tend to be most insistent on others letting them improve them when there is a new, highly experimental augmentation to be tried; what better guinea pig for something meant to enhance dragons than a dragon? Their familiars are no more immune to augmentation than their clanmates in most cases, though the most recent one hasn't shown any to be necessary quite yet. As to be expected from their behavior, Hadley is not a dragon with many friends, but they don't seem to mind this, as they're typically far too busy for much interaction anyway.
@bergentruckung
Gah, you'd think I would remember this when I put a link to it in both my profile and my hatchery! I am SO sorry! D:
I just started college, so I'd probably best get this finished before I'm too busy with homework.

Here you go, at long last:

Hadley is the clan's head crafter and engineer in charge of performing repairs and alterations to various things around the clan. They are as quick in temper as they are in their work, prone to outbursts at the slightest offense, intrusion, or inconvenience, so the other dragons of the clan tend to speak and act very carefully around them to avoid that. They are especially easy to anger when other dragons question their decision to replace their left arm with the metal golem gauntlet they have now - they think it is stupidly obvious why they chose to do so and have no idea why others seem so put off by it so often. After all, as they believe, flesh is a vulnerable thing that is far better off enhanced with strong metals. They tend to be a bit pushy about this belief, asserting it to anyone who will hear them and aggressively, persistently promoting their "augmentation services" to other dragons even when they show no interest whatsoever. They spend quite a bit of time in their lair when not doing their job, constantly tinkering with something or other, and when interrupted by questions about what they're working on they'll often just spit a short, faced-paced, heavily jargon-laced explanation before shooing the interrupter away. They tend to be most insistent on others letting them improve them when there is a new, highly experimental augmentation to be tried; what better guinea pig for something meant to enhance dragons than a dragon? Their familiars are no more immune to augmentation than their clanmates in most cases, though the most recent one hasn't shown any to be necessary quite yet. As to be expected from their behavior, Hadley is not a dragon with many friends, but they don't seem to mind this, as they're typically far too busy for much interaction anyway.
jbjaGRz.png
@FallingFreely @SilverScales
At long last, I am open for business again! :D
@FallingFreely @SilverScales
At long last, I am open for business again! :D
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho
You pulled through despite difficulties and that's what matters, thank you so much! If you're not too busy I'd definitely consider coming back for more; I still have many dragons I need bios for and I am always looking for writers who fit the style I'm looking for. However I'm probably going to let you off for a bit, since you may have other customers too. You probably deserve the break anyway ^_^
@LunarEcho
You pulled through despite difficulties and that's what matters, thank you so much! If you're not too busy I'd definitely consider coming back for more; I still have many dragons I need bios for and I am always looking for writers who fit the style I'm looking for. However I'm probably going to let you off for a bit, since you may have other customers too. You probably deserve the break anyway ^_^
zu98AYW.gif
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
Thank you! c: I look forward to writing for you again.
Hopefully college doesn't make the next round take too long, haha... XD
@bergentruckung
Thank you! c: I look forward to writing for you again.
Hopefully college doesn't make the next round take too long, haha... XD
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho @fallingfreely - Yay! Pinging myself to remind myself to place an order when I'm off mobile.
@LunarEcho @fallingfreely - Yay! Pinging myself to remind myself to place an order when I'm off mobile.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15