Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Fine Feather Bio/Lore Shop~ (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@FallingFreely
Awesome, can't wait to see what dragons you have for me to work with this time! :D
@FallingFreely
Awesome, can't wait to see what dragons you have for me to work with this time! :D
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho - Hi! How've you been? I hope you don't mind that I place an order so soon? [b]Username:[/b] FallingFreely [b]# of Bios:[/b] 1 [b]Bio Type(s):[/b] Long bio [b]Dragon(s) to Bio:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24848898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248489/24848898_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Thrata. I've got little pieces ideas for her lore but just need it written more cohesively xD ~Born blind like her mother. ~Instead of bending earth like her mother, she uses her slithering thorns to get a feel for her surroundings. ~Some just call her "thorn." ~She is not immune to the sharpness of her thorns. ~She was found in the Ghostlight Ruins by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2454]Sithis[/url] and his coli team. He saw her being attacked by monsters and went to help but as he got closer he saw that Thrata was dealing with the monsters fairly well single handedly. Though they were both covered in blood and ectoplasm, when they saw each other it was love at first sight. They are both rough around the edges, but together they are passionate and love fighting side by side. (I need to think of some of Sithis' other attributes before ordering his bio, but if you think of something for him I can pay extra for his bio/partial bio). ~Something in her is broken and she is prone to violent outbursts. Sithis helps to protect her from herself (and the clan from her). She tries to make it up to them? [b]Discounts:[/b] none [b]Tip? :[/b] treasure and magical shards if you're interested in those. [b]Total Price:[/b] 8kt + tip
@LunarEcho - Hi! How've you been? I hope you don't mind that I place an order so soon?

Username: FallingFreely
# of Bios: 1
Bio Type(s): Long bio
Dragon(s) to Bio:
24848898_350.png

This is Thrata. I've got little pieces ideas for her lore but just need it written more cohesively xD
~Born blind like her mother.
~Instead of bending earth like her mother, she uses her slithering thorns to get a feel for her surroundings.
~Some just call her "thorn."
~She is not immune to the sharpness of her thorns.
~She was found in the Ghostlight Ruins by Sithis and his coli team. He saw her being attacked by monsters and went to help but as he got closer he saw that Thrata was dealing with the monsters fairly well single handedly. Though they were both covered in blood and ectoplasm, when they saw each other it was love at first sight. They are both rough around the edges, but together they are passionate and love fighting side by side. (I need to think of some of Sithis' other attributes before ordering his bio, but if you think of something for him I can pay extra for his bio/partial bio).
~Something in her is broken and she is prone to violent outbursts. Sithis helps to protect her from herself (and the clan from her). She tries to make it up to them?
Discounts: none
Tip? : treasure and magical shards if you're interested in those.
Total Price: 8kt + tip
@FallingFreely
I've been doing well, thanks! c: Just started college and recently got a wonderful boyfriend.
And, it's not a problem at all! :) This stuff is fun, even when it takes me forever to finish.

I'll add you to the order list and have it done as soon as possible~ (And, yes, I am interested in magical shards. :p )
@FallingFreely
I've been doing well, thanks! c: Just started college and recently got a wonderful boyfriend.
And, it's not a problem at all! :) This stuff is fun, even when it takes me forever to finish.

I'll add you to the order list and have it done as soon as possible~ (And, yes, I am interested in magical shards. :p )
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho - Congrats! and thank you, I'll send payment momentarily.
@LunarEcho - Congrats! and thank you, I'll send payment momentarily.
@LunarEcho - Hi there! I'm just wondering how the bio is coming along?
@LunarEcho - Hi there! I'm just wondering how the bio is coming along?
@FallingFreely
Pretty good. I'm still working on it, just been a bit busy lately.
@FallingFreely
Pretty good. I'm still working on it, just been a bit busy lately.
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho - boop
@LunarEcho - boop
@LunarEcho - Did you get my PM? TT_TT
@LunarEcho - Did you get my PM? TT_TT
Alright, I ended up taking a particularly long hiatus, but I've refunded the one kept waiting so long and now I'm opening this shop back up!
Alright, I ended up taking a particularly long hiatus, but I've refunded the one kept waiting so long and now I'm opening this shop back up!
jbjaGRz.png
~bump~
~bump~
jbjaGRz.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15