Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Fine Feather Bio/Lore Shop~ (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@LunarEcho [b]Username:[/b] Chardano [b]# of Bios:[/b] Just this one for now~ [b]Bio Type(s):[/b] A long one, please [b]Dragon(s) to Bio:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15462202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154623/15462202_350.png[/img] [/url] I have no lore for her yet, you can decide absolutely everything :) [b]Discounts:[/b] None [b]Tip? :[/b] I'll throw in a few gems since you already made me one ^^ [b]Total Price:[/b] 8kt & 10 gems
@LunarEcho
Username: Chardano
# of Bios: Just this one for now~
Bio Type(s): A long one, please
Dragon(s) to Bio:

15462202_350.png

I have no lore for her yet, you can decide absolutely everything :)

Discounts: None
Tip? : I'll throw in a few gems since you already made me one ^^
Total Price: 8kt & 10 gems
zy8HEZC.gif
@LunarEcho [b]Username:[/b] FallingFreely [b]# of Bios:[/b] 3 [b]Bio Type(s):[/b] Standard for Aiden and Hollow, long for Acheri please. [b]Dragon(s) to Bio:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=828666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8287/828666_350.png[/img] [/url] Aiden: There is some info in his bio. If you could vaguely hint that he is actually a ghost that would be awesome. (The only dragon he talks with is Acheri (see below), who can see and talk with ghosts). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/791/79015_350.png[/img] [/url] Acheri: There is some info in her bio. She can see and speak with ghosts, though many of the others dragons in her clan don't believe her. She often times cannot distinguish a deceased dragon with an alive one. She may have been bullied as a child, though her mother is the clan leader so she could always turn to her for retribution or comfort. Her best friend is Aiden (above). She is very sweet and innocent. I hope that's enough info to go off of, but if you need more let me know. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4415442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44155/4415442_350.png[/img] [/url] Hollow: He is cursed to slowly turn into a tree. The runes etched into his skin keep the branches at bay, but for how long? (sorry that's all I have on him so far xD) [b]Discounts:[/b] none [b]Tip? :[/b] Yes, but will decide amount after if that's okay :) [b]Total Price:[/b] 20kt
@LunarEcho
Username: FallingFreely
# of Bios: 3
Bio Type(s): Standard for Aiden and Hollow, long for Acheri please.
Dragon(s) to Bio:

828666_350.png

Aiden: There is some info in his bio. If you could vaguely hint that he is actually a ghost that would be awesome. (The only dragon he talks with is Acheri (see below), who can see and talk with ghosts).

79015_350.png

Acheri: There is some info in her bio. She can see and speak with ghosts, though many of the others dragons in her clan don't believe her. She often times cannot distinguish a deceased dragon with an alive one. She may have been bullied as a child, though her mother is the clan leader so she could always turn to her for retribution or comfort. Her best friend is Aiden (above). She is very sweet and innocent. I hope that's enough info to go off of, but if you need more let me know.

4415442_350.png

Hollow: He is cursed to slowly turn into a tree. The runes etched into his skin keep the branches at bay, but for how long? (sorry that's all I have on him so far xD)
Discounts: none
Tip? : Yes, but will decide amount after if that's okay :)
Total Price: 20kt
@LunarEcho
You made a shop :D
alright alright alright alright

Gonna casually ping myself to find this more easily ( @AesSidhe ) and come to you when I'm stuck on a derg and not entirely broke
@LunarEcho
You made a shop :D
alright alright alright alright

Gonna casually ping myself to find this more easily ( @AesSidhe ) and come to you when I'm stuck on a derg and not entirely broke
@AesSidhe
Hehe, alright, great! c:

@FallingFreely @Chardano
Alright, excellent, I'll get to work on those right away~
@AesSidhe
Hehe, alright, great! c:

@FallingFreely @Chardano
Alright, excellent, I'll get to work on those right away~
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho - Thank you!
@LunarEcho - Thank you!
@Chardano

Rosalind may have been born to the Water flight, but she was never truly bound to it; she retains the abilities associated with Water-flight dragons, sure, but she is also infused with Arcane magic somehow. Even as a hatchling, she knew that where she was born wasn't where she belonged, so as soon as she could fly well enough she bid her clan goodbye and set off for the place she felt immediately drawn to: the Starfall Isles. The journey was long and hard, especially for a dragon so young, but she persevered and eventually reached her destination with the help of friendly clans in the territories along the way. Once in the Arcane territory, the plucky little dragoness simply strode into the first clan dwelling she found and asserted herself, and she lives there to this day. She is an immensely proud and boastful dragon who has a tendency to exaggerate things, but, oddly enough, the other dragons seem to respond to it, as she has steadily gained popularity among her clanmates. Her familiar is a sort of reminder of where she came from, a creature that simply attached itself to her as she ventured out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents and rode on her back through her entire trip. It has partially adapted to living on land with Rosalind, so long as it is kept moist. Rosalind has an incredible amount of magical ability, but the problem is that she has no idea how to control it and it often just comes out in bursts if she is experiencing a particularly powerful moment of emotion. So, she tries to keep her emotions in check, and thus may sometimes seem blank and without care for anything to the casual observer. She enjoys swimming from time to time, a leftover Water-flight urge of hers, and she also spends a lot of time making sure she looks her best, fluffing her feathers and polishing her crystalline scales.

If there's anything you would like changed, just let me know. :) If there's nothing that needs changing, send your payment whenever you can!
@Chardano

Rosalind may have been born to the Water flight, but she was never truly bound to it; she retains the abilities associated with Water-flight dragons, sure, but she is also infused with Arcane magic somehow. Even as a hatchling, she knew that where she was born wasn't where she belonged, so as soon as she could fly well enough she bid her clan goodbye and set off for the place she felt immediately drawn to: the Starfall Isles. The journey was long and hard, especially for a dragon so young, but she persevered and eventually reached her destination with the help of friendly clans in the territories along the way. Once in the Arcane territory, the plucky little dragoness simply strode into the first clan dwelling she found and asserted herself, and she lives there to this day. She is an immensely proud and boastful dragon who has a tendency to exaggerate things, but, oddly enough, the other dragons seem to respond to it, as she has steadily gained popularity among her clanmates. Her familiar is a sort of reminder of where she came from, a creature that simply attached itself to her as she ventured out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents and rode on her back through her entire trip. It has partially adapted to living on land with Rosalind, so long as it is kept moist. Rosalind has an incredible amount of magical ability, but the problem is that she has no idea how to control it and it often just comes out in bursts if she is experiencing a particularly powerful moment of emotion. So, she tries to keep her emotions in check, and thus may sometimes seem blank and without care for anything to the casual observer. She enjoys swimming from time to time, a leftover Water-flight urge of hers, and she also spends a lot of time making sure she looks her best, fluffing her feathers and polishing her crystalline scales.

If there's anything you would like changed, just let me know. :) If there's nothing that needs changing, send your payment whenever you can!
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@FallingFreely
Sorry for the bit of wait! Here you are~

Aiden:
Aiden has no clue where he came from; he just woke up somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins one day and, unable to think of any better ideas, began wandering. He eventually found himself in the Starfall Isles, where he settled himself into a clan. He joined the clan seamlessly... In fact, it was as if none of the dragons there even noticed him. Well, none except for one, an Imperial dragoness who introduced herself to him as Acheri. Aiden is an animal-loving goofball, but can be easily frustrated, as he feels that nobody really appreciates his efforts to care for everyone's animals. But, while he can get a little bit bitter about it from time to time, it's most often fine by him if everybody wants to ignore him - he prefers the company of the animals anyway. So, because of this, he only has one friend, the only dragon he ever speaks to, who happens to also be the first he met in his new clan, Acheri.

Acheri:
Ever since she was a hatchling, Acheri has been considered a little odd. She would be observed supposedly talking to herself, running around and playing as if chasing somebody in a game of tag when there was nobody there, or other such things. This had a tendency to cause other hatchlings to make fun of her and push her around, but Acheri always had always been able to turn to her mother, the clan's leader, for comfort or to set the others straight. At first, most of her clanmates assumed her strange behavior to be just the typical over-active imagination of a hatchling, perhaps some imaginary friends... However, that was quickly disproved as they found that she never grew out of it. The truth is, she can see and communicate with spirits; and, being the only one in her clan who has such abilities, most of the other dragons don't believe her. (Although, there is one dragon in particular who believes her: her best friend, Aiden.) She can't often tell the difference between a living dragon and the ghost of a dead one, as she hasn't found any uniform indicators to differentiate them quite yet, so other dragons often see her apparently talking to nothing. If one gets past the strangeness and actually spends some time with Acheri, they find that she is very sweet and innocent, and apparently puts no blame on anyone for how she was treated in the past and holds no hard feelings. However, there is just something about her that a lot of dragons find unsettling, though nobody has quite figured out what it is yet... Perhaps it's the ever-present mischievous look in her eyes even when she is doing nothing at all, or the underlying thought of "what if she's right and there are ghosts here", or maybe something else entirely. She will sometimes help Aiden with the animals, and will gladly help with other tasks too when asked to do so. She often keeps an eye on hatchlings as well, perhaps hoping that she might spot one behaving in a similar way to herself and speaking to the ones only she can see...

Hollow:
Nobody knows how Hollow received his curse; perhaps he managed to anger the Gladekeeper somehow, or crossed paths with a malicious witch or sorceror. What everyone does know, however, is that he is slowly but surely becoming a tree, and that he is determined not to let any other dragon in his clan meet a similar fate. He is fairly skilled with magic, and is the one dragons come to if they need a spell or curse broken or need something fixed with the aid of magic. The runes all over his body are of his own creation, etched into his skin to keep the leaves and branches at bay, though not even he knows how long they will last. Occasionally he has been observed to flinch at random and rub at some of the runes, as if they cause him little stabs of pain from time to time. Along with his spell reversal skills, he also knows a bit of healing magic, and kindly helps those who need it. He doesn't know how much longer he has until he is completely engulfed by the cursed branches on his body - but, slowly but surely, almost every day his body feels the slightest bit stiffer, or he might notice a new leaf or tiny young branch poking through despite the protection of his runes.
@FallingFreely
Sorry for the bit of wait! Here you are~

Aiden:
Aiden has no clue where he came from; he just woke up somewhere in the Sunbeam Ruins one day and, unable to think of any better ideas, began wandering. He eventually found himself in the Starfall Isles, where he settled himself into a clan. He joined the clan seamlessly... In fact, it was as if none of the dragons there even noticed him. Well, none except for one, an Imperial dragoness who introduced herself to him as Acheri. Aiden is an animal-loving goofball, but can be easily frustrated, as he feels that nobody really appreciates his efforts to care for everyone's animals. But, while he can get a little bit bitter about it from time to time, it's most often fine by him if everybody wants to ignore him - he prefers the company of the animals anyway. So, because of this, he only has one friend, the only dragon he ever speaks to, who happens to also be the first he met in his new clan, Acheri.

Acheri:
Ever since she was a hatchling, Acheri has been considered a little odd. She would be observed supposedly talking to herself, running around and playing as if chasing somebody in a game of tag when there was nobody there, or other such things. This had a tendency to cause other hatchlings to make fun of her and push her around, but Acheri always had always been able to turn to her mother, the clan's leader, for comfort or to set the others straight. At first, most of her clanmates assumed her strange behavior to be just the typical over-active imagination of a hatchling, perhaps some imaginary friends... However, that was quickly disproved as they found that she never grew out of it. The truth is, she can see and communicate with spirits; and, being the only one in her clan who has such abilities, most of the other dragons don't believe her. (Although, there is one dragon in particular who believes her: her best friend, Aiden.) She can't often tell the difference between a living dragon and the ghost of a dead one, as she hasn't found any uniform indicators to differentiate them quite yet, so other dragons often see her apparently talking to nothing. If one gets past the strangeness and actually spends some time with Acheri, they find that she is very sweet and innocent, and apparently puts no blame on anyone for how she was treated in the past and holds no hard feelings. However, there is just something about her that a lot of dragons find unsettling, though nobody has quite figured out what it is yet... Perhaps it's the ever-present mischievous look in her eyes even when she is doing nothing at all, or the underlying thought of "what if she's right and there are ghosts here", or maybe something else entirely. She will sometimes help Aiden with the animals, and will gladly help with other tasks too when asked to do so. She often keeps an eye on hatchlings as well, perhaps hoping that she might spot one behaving in a similar way to herself and speaking to the ones only she can see...

Hollow:
Nobody knows how Hollow received his curse; perhaps he managed to anger the Gladekeeper somehow, or crossed paths with a malicious witch or sorceror. What everyone does know, however, is that he is slowly but surely becoming a tree, and that he is determined not to let any other dragon in his clan meet a similar fate. He is fairly skilled with magic, and is the one dragons come to if they need a spell or curse broken or need something fixed with the aid of magic. The runes all over his body are of his own creation, etched into his skin to keep the leaves and branches at bay, though not even he knows how long they will last. Occasionally he has been observed to flinch at random and rub at some of the runes, as if they cause him little stabs of pain from time to time. Along with his spell reversal skills, he also knows a bit of healing magic, and kindly helps those who need it. He doesn't know how much longer he has until he is completely engulfed by the cursed branches on his body - but, slowly but surely, almost every day his body feels the slightest bit stiffer, or he might notice a new leaf or tiny young branch poking through despite the protection of his runes.
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho - These are absolutely awesome! Sending payment and tip now.
@LunarEcho - These are absolutely awesome! Sending payment and tip now.
@FallingFreely
Thank you, I'm so glad you like them, I had fun writing them!
Excellent, thanks~
@FallingFreely
Thank you, I'm so glad you like them, I had fun writing them!
Excellent, thanks~
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho [b]Username:[/b] Tayssi [b]# of Bios:[/b] 2 [b]Bio Type(s):[/b] long bio for both [b]Dragon(s) to Bio:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21419434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214195/21419434_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=helvetica][size=7][color=#A9E2F3]Sage[/color][/size] [size=2][color=#470d37] | Creative | Good-natured | Earnest | Romantic | Scholarly | Outspoken | Sweet | Hard-working | Wilful |[/color][/size] Painter, calligraphy artist, Mage of Words(what she writes or draws can animate and come to 'life') [size=2]Rebel[/size][img]http://i.imgur.com/6C2jtSv.png[/img][size=2]Sage[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21419435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214195/21419435_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=helvetica][size=7][color=#A9E2F3]Rebel[/color][/size] [size=2][color=#470d37] | Serious | Competitive | Protective | Stubborn | Cautious | Cynical | Impulsive | Caring | Alert |[/color][/size] Sword fighter - uses a broadsword, fighter, Ice Mage. Has a habit of being mistaken as an (older)teenage boy.[/center] These two tend to be in their human form alot, just for record. [b]Discounts:[/b] Ice Flight :3 [b]Tip? :[/b] Maaaybe :3 if it turns out good :D [b]Total Price:[/b] 14.4kT - screw it i'll give 15kT :3
@LunarEcho
Username: Tayssi
# of Bios: 2
Bio Type(s): long bio for both
Dragon(s) to Bio:

21419434_350.png

Sage
| Creative | Good-natured | Earnest | Romantic | Scholarly | Outspoken | Sweet | Hard-working | Wilful |

Painter, calligraphy artist, Mage of Words(what she writes or draws can animate and come to 'life')

Rebel6C2jtSv.pngSage

21419435_350.png

Rebel
| Serious | Competitive | Protective | Stubborn | Cautious | Cynical | Impulsive | Caring | Alert |

Sword fighter - uses a broadsword, fighter, Ice Mage. Has a habit of being mistaken as an (older)teenage boy.

These two tend to be in their human form alot, just for record.
Discounts: Ice Flight :3
Tip? : Maaaybe :3 if it turns out good :D
Total Price: 14.4kT - screw it i'll give 15kT :3
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15