Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Fine Feather Bio/Lore Shop~ (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Luminaries
Great, glad you like them~ :D
@Luminaries
Great, glad you like them~ :D
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@Kiryo [b]Adonis: [/b] Adonis is a prince, a steadfast gentleman of unfailing courtesy and kindness. When his clan found and took in the poor assassin Bellamy, he was among the first to welcome the odd dragon into the clan, seeing the good in him despite the blood on his claws. He took care of him, showing him the trades, traditions, and customs of the clan and helping him settle in. Bellamy was skittish at first, but Adonis’s warm heart eventually got the best of him, moving him to accept the young prince as a friend as well. The two now have a strong bond and help each other out often, and are an especially strong team in battle. Despite his usually good-natured, gentlemanly behavior around his clanmates, Adonis can get a bit pompous and cocky if he’s doing well against the enemy in battle, which often gets him into trouble. In such situations, Bellamy is always there to save him, seeming to have a sense for when the prince has gotten himself into a tight spot. Adonis, like any other Wind-flight dragon, enjoys travelling, but unlike them doesn’t feel the need to be constantly wandering, preferring to stay and keep an eye on his clan. He keeps things in order around the lair, sorting out scuffles diplomatically and keeping everything in check. He is excellent at negotiating with clans of other flights, perhaps because a few may feel like he is one of them – the air is often cold around him for some reason, small ice crystals forming if he stays in one place too long, as if he is full of Ice-flight magic, he loves a good game every now and then (although, unlike most Shadow-flight dragons, he would never cheat) and a Shadow-native creature took a liking to him and followed him home from one of his trips, he is as patient as any Earth-flight dragon, and he is as caring as a Nature-flight dragon. He takes pride in his knowledge of the cultures of other flights and how to negotiate with them. He seems to like pocket watches, a fittingly gentlemanly accessory. [b]Bellamy: [/b] Bellamy has never been the most trusting of the majority of other dragons – after all, it was a dragon he made it his mission to kill, dragons who judged him, dragons who hunted him down for it, dragons who drugged him and left him to the elements. He still stands by what he did, though, for the dragon he killed was a sordid, treacherous creature with not a bit of good in his heart. Bellamy was a great mercenary, skilled and quick in his work, but would not kill anyone unless they truly deserved it. He was wanted for the murder of a number of corrupt dragons, and thus was constantly on the run. He made the mistake of getting caught in the act of his final kill, and the dragons who found him knocked him out with a potion. Rather than take him somewhere to be imprisoned, though, they simply dragged him out to just outside the nearest lair to be killed by either nature or whatever dragons may live in the lair. Bellamy had expected the worst when he awoke surrounded by dragons, but to his surprise they took him in, and their prince was especially gracious to him despite his appearance and the blood still on his claws. He was cautious, and still is about most dragons, but soon began to bond with the prince Adonis, taking on the role of a sort of bodyguard to him. He has turned to displaying his heroism in more acceptable ways than killing the corrupt, but although he is respected and loved by his clanmates he still inspires fear in many. He may have a somewhat grim attitude, but make no mistake, he is unfailingly loyal to the clan that took him in and does everything he can to help and protect it. He leads their hunting team, and puts his assassin skills to great use in tracking down and capturing prey. He is generally kind of quiet, but will often be seen chatting with the clan blacksmith or Adonis. Despite his scary exterior, he can be a real softie at heart, especially with the hatchlings. He’ll bring the hatchlings little treats from time to time, and share stories and artifacts with the elders, and thus has become a favorite among them. He’s just an overall good-natured oddball who would rather leave his past behind him and be considered a hero. There you go! What do you think? :D So, the total price is 16,000 treasure. And, as for the art you offered as a tip... Can it be of this lovely dragon of mine? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7915095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79151/7915095_350.png[/img] [/url] Backstory in his bio, if it helps you draw him any better. :p
@Kiryo

Adonis:
Adonis is a prince, a steadfast gentleman of unfailing courtesy and kindness. When his clan found and took in the poor assassin Bellamy, he was among the first to welcome the odd dragon into the clan, seeing the good in him despite the blood on his claws. He took care of him, showing him the trades, traditions, and customs of the clan and helping him settle in. Bellamy was skittish at first, but Adonis’s warm heart eventually got the best of him, moving him to accept the young prince as a friend as well. The two now have a strong bond and help each other out often, and are an especially strong team in battle. Despite his usually good-natured, gentlemanly behavior around his clanmates, Adonis can get a bit pompous and cocky if he’s doing well against the enemy in battle, which often gets him into trouble. In such situations, Bellamy is always there to save him, seeming to have a sense for when the prince has gotten himself into a tight spot. Adonis, like any other Wind-flight dragon, enjoys travelling, but unlike them doesn’t feel the need to be constantly wandering, preferring to stay and keep an eye on his clan. He keeps things in order around the lair, sorting out scuffles diplomatically and keeping everything in check. He is excellent at negotiating with clans of other flights, perhaps because a few may feel like he is one of them – the air is often cold around him for some reason, small ice crystals forming if he stays in one place too long, as if he is full of Ice-flight magic, he loves a good game every now and then (although, unlike most Shadow-flight dragons, he would never cheat) and a Shadow-native creature took a liking to him and followed him home from one of his trips, he is as patient as any Earth-flight dragon, and he is as caring as a Nature-flight dragon. He takes pride in his knowledge of the cultures of other flights and how to negotiate with them. He seems to like pocket watches, a fittingly gentlemanly accessory.

Bellamy:
Bellamy has never been the most trusting of the majority of other dragons – after all, it was a dragon he made it his mission to kill, dragons who judged him, dragons who hunted him down for it, dragons who drugged him and left him to the elements. He still stands by what he did, though, for the dragon he killed was a sordid, treacherous creature with not a bit of good in his heart. Bellamy was a great mercenary, skilled and quick in his work, but would not kill anyone unless they truly deserved it. He was wanted for the murder of a number of corrupt dragons, and thus was constantly on the run. He made the mistake of getting caught in the act of his final kill, and the dragons who found him knocked him out with a potion. Rather than take him somewhere to be imprisoned, though, they simply dragged him out to just outside the nearest lair to be killed by either nature or whatever dragons may live in the lair. Bellamy had expected the worst when he awoke surrounded by dragons, but to his surprise they took him in, and their prince was especially gracious to him despite his appearance and the blood still on his claws. He was cautious, and still is about most dragons, but soon began to bond with the prince Adonis, taking on the role of a sort of bodyguard to him. He has turned to displaying his heroism in more acceptable ways than killing the corrupt, but although he is respected and loved by his clanmates he still inspires fear in many. He may have a somewhat grim attitude, but make no mistake, he is unfailingly loyal to the clan that took him in and does everything he can to help and protect it. He leads their hunting team, and puts his assassin skills to great use in tracking down and capturing prey. He is generally kind of quiet, but will often be seen chatting with the clan blacksmith or Adonis. Despite his scary exterior, he can be a real softie at heart, especially with the hatchlings. He’ll bring the hatchlings little treats from time to time, and share stories and artifacts with the elders, and thus has become a favorite among them. He’s just an overall good-natured oddball who would rather leave his past behind him and be considered a hero.

There you go! What do you think? :D So, the total price is 16,000 treasure. And, as for the art you offered as a tip... Can it be of this lovely dragon of mine? c:

7915095_350.png

Backstory in his bio, if it helps you draw him any better. :p
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho
thankyou!! but unluckily,i can't draw fae ;;
i can only draw cotal ,SD,WC,Spiral
@LunarEcho
thankyou!! but unluckily,i can't draw fae ;;
i can only draw cotal ,SD,WC,Spiral
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo You're welcome! c: Ah, alright, that's okay. Then, how about this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7566386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75664/7566386_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kiryo
You're welcome! c:
Ah, alright, that's okay. Then, how about this one?

7566386_350.png
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho - Hello hello! Could I be pinged when you have openings again? Thanks ^^ Also, if you're interested in art I have a gijinka shop, I could offer some art as payment (or just a tip) if you like the style.
@LunarEcho - Hello hello! Could I be pinged when you have openings again? Thanks ^^ Also, if you're interested in art I have a gijinka shop, I could offer some art as payment (or just a tip) if you like the style.
@FallingFreely
Sure! I'll ping you as soon a I'm open again. :)
And, ooh, thanks! I'll have a look.
@FallingFreely
Sure! I'll ping you as soon a I'm open again. :)
And, ooh, thanks! I'll have a look.
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho
Hi, I hope I don't come across as impatient but I'd just like to know if any progress is being made on my order? I don't mind you taking your time with them, but I'm just curious xP
@LunarEcho
Hi, I hope I don't come across as impatient but I'd just like to know if any progress is being made on my order? I don't mind you taking your time with them, but I'm just curious xP
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
Ah, so sorry, I almost forgot! School has been absolute heck lately... I'll get them done as soon as possible!
@bergentruckung
Ah, so sorry, I almost forgot! School has been absolute heck lately... I'll get them done as soon as possible!
jbjaGRz.png
@bergentruckung
I'm so sorry for the terribly long wait! School is really killing me...
(Oh, also, I've got a question... Where did you get the coding you use in your dragons' bios, did you make it yourself? It's really nice and I'd like to use it on my dragons' bios. c: )

I have a lot of chores I should be doing right about now, so here's the first of the three, and I will edit the rest in as I finish them (which will hopefully be within the next few days).

Lethe:
Ever since she first arrived in the clan, Lethe proved herself to be a remarkably patient dragon with a talent for keeping peace and resolving disputes. With her silver tongue and voice-of-reason personality, she quickly became the clan's official mediator for issues both between her own clanmates and with other clans. Being born to Water-flight, most assume that Lethe's prophetic abilities have a hand in her peacekeeping skill, but she just likes to think that she is naturally good at promoting peaceful solutions and thinking through problems rationally and without bias to one side or the other. In a clan with so many dragons interacting at any given time, her job is a nearly constant one that sees her breaking up countless fights and arguments, and yet this slow-moving gentle giant seems to be the type who likes to take their time with things and takes delight in the little things whenever she can. However, her typically pacifistic nature should not be taken as weakness or an unwillingness to fight, for when push comes to shove she is perfectly capable of putting her strength to use against those who simply cannot be reasoned with. She and her mate are a strange pair - nobody is entirely sure what it is that attracted her to Marlon, considering that, somewhat unlike her, they're high-energy and constantly active, and many find the vast size difference between the two amusing. Perhaps it is that both halves of the pair are often on the same duty of breaking up fights, though they do have different methods most of the time... Nobody really knows, but nor do the majority of them care as long as the peculiar couple are happy with each other. Lethe's familiar is a creature just as wise and reasonable as herself that followed her on her journey out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and will often try to fill in for her on peacekeeping duty if she is sick or otherwise unable to go about her business as usual. While, like any Guardian, Lethe is capable of eating all kinds of food, she has a natural fondness for seafood, a sort of small reminder of how where she came from will always be a part of her.
@bergentruckung
I'm so sorry for the terribly long wait! School is really killing me...
(Oh, also, I've got a question... Where did you get the coding you use in your dragons' bios, did you make it yourself? It's really nice and I'd like to use it on my dragons' bios. c: )

I have a lot of chores I should be doing right about now, so here's the first of the three, and I will edit the rest in as I finish them (which will hopefully be within the next few days).

Lethe:
Ever since she first arrived in the clan, Lethe proved herself to be a remarkably patient dragon with a talent for keeping peace and resolving disputes. With her silver tongue and voice-of-reason personality, she quickly became the clan's official mediator for issues both between her own clanmates and with other clans. Being born to Water-flight, most assume that Lethe's prophetic abilities have a hand in her peacekeeping skill, but she just likes to think that she is naturally good at promoting peaceful solutions and thinking through problems rationally and without bias to one side or the other. In a clan with so many dragons interacting at any given time, her job is a nearly constant one that sees her breaking up countless fights and arguments, and yet this slow-moving gentle giant seems to be the type who likes to take their time with things and takes delight in the little things whenever she can. However, her typically pacifistic nature should not be taken as weakness or an unwillingness to fight, for when push comes to shove she is perfectly capable of putting her strength to use against those who simply cannot be reasoned with. She and her mate are a strange pair - nobody is entirely sure what it is that attracted her to Marlon, considering that, somewhat unlike her, they're high-energy and constantly active, and many find the vast size difference between the two amusing. Perhaps it is that both halves of the pair are often on the same duty of breaking up fights, though they do have different methods most of the time... Nobody really knows, but nor do the majority of them care as long as the peculiar couple are happy with each other. Lethe's familiar is a creature just as wise and reasonable as herself that followed her on her journey out of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and will often try to fill in for her on peacekeeping duty if she is sick or otherwise unable to go about her business as usual. While, like any Guardian, Lethe is capable of eating all kinds of food, she has a natural fondness for seafood, a sort of small reminder of how where she came from will always be a part of her.
jbjaGRz.png
@LunarEcho
It's alright, I know how it feels to have school breathing down your neck <.<;;;; My bio format is from Miasmajesty, who offered to code them the same way they do for theirs when I paid them to write some of mine. If you'd like to use it, I'd say it's safer to ask them about it instead of asking me.
@LunarEcho
It's alright, I know how it feels to have school breathing down your neck <.<;;;; My bio format is from Miasmajesty, who offered to code them the same way they do for theirs when I paid them to write some of mine. If you'd like to use it, I'd say it's safer to ask them about it instead of asking me.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15