Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NEW] Family Tree - Charts {Open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Juri01
Thanks so much for the family tree!! It's so awesome that you went back 9 generations for me :]
@Juri01
Thanks so much for the family tree!! It's so awesome that you went back 9 generations for me :]
ew9u8Xp.png
@freshpeachez

You are very welcome! :3
It was fun working on it!

Thank you for the feedback!^^
@freshpeachez

You are very welcome! :3
It was fun working on it!

Thank you for the feedback!^^
@Kuroida

Started working on your request~ :3
@Kuroida

Started working on your request~ :3
Thanks!
Thanks!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida

Ok, the chart is finished and is waiting for you at the 'Pick-up-Place'!
I hope you'll like it!

If there is any mistake or something you want me to change, please let me know :3
Thanks for the interesting challenge (and thank god Popocatepetl was her only breeding partner - it would have gotten much more complicated xD)
@Kuroida

Ok, the chart is finished and is waiting for you at the 'Pick-up-Place'!
I hope you'll like it!

If there is any mistake or something you want me to change, please let me know :3
Thanks for the interesting challenge (and thank god Popocatepetl was her only breeding partner - it would have gotten much more complicated xD)
@Juri01 wow thanks so much that was so fast! And yeah, the person I bought her from apparently only bred those 2 together. Shame to see most of her family got exalted but there're still a few hanging around :D

Interested in seeing more family trees lol. could I spend 15k for you to do Kuroko's past lineage too? Or maybe you want to do another derg?
@Juri01 wow thanks so much that was so fast! And yeah, the person I bought her from apparently only bred those 2 together. Shame to see most of her family got exalted but there're still a few hanging around :D

Interested in seeing more family trees lol. could I spend 15k for you to do Kuroko's past lineage too? Or maybe you want to do another derg?

@Kuroida

Ah, glad you like it :3
She has some nice family members there with lovely color-combinations!

I can do Kuroko if you are interested in her past! That one will take a bit longer as its nearly half 6 in the morning and I have to go to get some sleep xD
Should I put Kuoko in an open slot then?
If you have other dragons you want to have a look in the past, they are welcomed too ;3

@Kuroida

Ah, glad you like it :3
She has some nice family members there with lovely color-combinations!

I can do Kuroko if you are interested in her past! That one will take a bit longer as its nearly half 6 in the morning and I have to go to get some sleep xD
Should I put Kuoko in an open slot then?
If you have other dragons you want to have a look in the past, they are welcomed too ;3

@Juri01 Yes please, let's do Kuroko for the past now. I'll send the 15k your way!
@Juri01 Yes please, let's do Kuroko for the past now. I'll send the 15k your way!

@Kuroida

Posted Kuoko's Chart at the 'Pick-Up-Place'!
Played around a bit, but I hope you like it :3
Her ancestors are all quite different looking ones xD
@Kuroida

Posted Kuoko's Chart at the 'Pick-Up-Place'!
Played around a bit, but I hope you like it :3
Her ancestors are all quite different looking ones xD
@Juri01 whoa so many different breeds :O I scrolled Kuroko from a ridge to a noct lol. But wasn't expecting so many faes. And her grandmother has a light sprite omg. Thanks so much for the chart! Now I have her whole lineage lol
@Juri01 whoa so many different breeds :O I scrolled Kuroko from a ridge to a noct lol. But wasn't expecting so many faes. And her grandmother has a light sprite omg. Thanks so much for the chart! Now I have her whole lineage lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12