Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Klutz Graphics•~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334
@OpulentTempest

Have you started on my cards yet? >_<; Sorry, after much thought I want a different style. But if you already started its okay! I am totally willing to pay more for the different style too.
@OpulentTempest

Have you started on my cards yet? >_<; Sorry, after much thought I want a different style. But if you already started its okay! I am totally willing to pay more for the different style too.
n1phc2l.png
@OpulentTempest i was wondering if it would be possible to create another two headers of the same style as my hatchery's current graphics? if it is possible, how much would it cost? thank you! ;w;
@OpulentTempest i was wondering if it would be possible to create another two headers of the same style as my hatchery's current graphics? if it is possible, how much would it cost? thank you! ;w;
pleasant_comm.png
@Lunnietic
I actually didnt, so there's still time to change stuff! :D
@Lunnietic
I actually didnt, so there's still time to change stuff! :D
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@watermellon

I can throw those your way for whatever you want! Baldwin mats? #0#
Just tell me what you want written on them and I'll do it!
@watermellon

I can throw those your way for whatever you want! Baldwin mats? #0#
Just tell me what you want written on them and I'll do it!
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest which baldwin mats are you most interested in right now? i can spare 4 copper mucks and 3 grey slimes, but i do have others (most of them) as well ^^

i'd like "Self-Editing Pinglist" (more of the banner 'style', if possible? instead of the slimmer header 'style') and "Exalt Block", please :)
@OpulentTempest which baldwin mats are you most interested in right now? i can spare 4 copper mucks and 3 grey slimes, but i do have others (most of them) as well ^^

i'd like "Self-Editing Pinglist" (more of the banner 'style', if possible? instead of the slimmer header 'style') and "Exalt Block", please :)
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon

Ok! Should the Exalt block be in the template of your smaller headers, or bigger banner?
And no problem! Actually, the festival is right around the corner and I have an ungodly amount of mats, so save yours for brewing and I'll make those two on the house (it's so easy to make them that it doesn't feel right to charge for them)
@watermellon

Ok! Should the Exalt block be in the template of your smaller headers, or bigger banner?
And no problem! Actually, the festival is right around the corner and I have an ungodly amount of mats, so save yours for brewing and I'll make those two on the house (it's so easy to make them that it doesn't feel right to charge for them)
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@OpulentTempest smaller header, please ^^ aaa thank you! ;--;
@OpulentTempest smaller header, please ^^ aaa thank you! ;--;
pleasant_comm.png
@OpulentTempest sorry to bother you, but i pinged you at the end of the previous page regarding a typo error i found in one of the cards, and i was wondering if you received the ping since i didn't get a reply yet ;;
@OpulentTempest sorry to bother you, but i pinged you at the end of the previous page regarding a typo error i found in one of the cards, and i was wondering if you received the ping since i didn't get a reply yet ;;
@himawarii

I don't think I did! Sorry, I must have missed the ping ; u;
I'll look into it right away!
@himawarii

I don't think I did! Sorry, I must have missed the ping ; u;
I'll look into it right away!
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
[center]@himawarii It was indieed a typo on my end! Sorry for that! [img]http://i.imgur.com/EeDsgLq.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/EeDsgLq.png[/img][/code][/center]
@himawarii

It was indieed a typo on my end! Sorry for that!

EeDsgLq.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EeDsgLq.png[/img]
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334