Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aftershock's Bios [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aftershock

It's okay, another day isn't bad :)
@Aftershock

It's okay, another day isn't bad :)
j3zsWMV.png
opening up again! orders will be slower this time, as i will be running a fairly large and involved raffle. probably 2-3 days.

@Yavanna
since you wanted to be pinged c:

@Steel
opened other orders if you still want that thing for Alaska
opening up again! orders will be slower this time, as i will be running a fairly large and involved raffle. probably 2-3 days.

@Yavanna
since you wanted to be pinged c:

@Steel
opened other orders if you still want that thing for Alaska
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
@Aftershock Thank you! I'd like a bio for my darling Taarie :) [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19547074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195471/19547074_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Lore:*[/b] Taarie's a Wind dragon, but alas, born with deformed wings. The bone structure is wrong and the flight membranes haven't fully developed. She'll never be able to fly on her own. But she's a stubborn and upbeat gal, loves to travel, and if she's grounded for life, so be it, she'll just walk everywhere. She soon discovered a niche as a trader between Dragonhome and the Viridian Labyrinth. Dragonhome is quite barren in vegetation and other edibles, while rich in minerals, while the Viridian Labyrinth is quite the opposite, so she's made deals with clans on both sides to sell them what they need in exchange for what they have. Quite a tidy little one-dragon business. As the two lands are separated by a strait, she crosses by boat. She knows that since she can't fly, if anything happened to the vessel in the rocky waters, she could be in big trouble, but all the same she'd be in trouble if she tried to cross by balloon and an accident happened. She's got a little inflatable liferaft with her, which her Wind magic can get to full size in seconds, but it can only carry her and not her cargo. Taarie's main rest stop is at Yavanna's, where she'll often hang out for a few days to a week and then move on. She hasn't yet noticed that [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17395076]Cloud [/url]seems to have a crush on her, especially since he's not even a mature dragon yet. [b]Themes, Inspirations, etc:*[/b] [b]Mood:*[/b] Spunky, determined to enjoy life despite her disability [b]Other:*[/b]
@Aftershock

Thank you! I'd like a bio for my darling Taarie :)

Dragon Link:
19547074_350.png

Lore:* Taarie's a Wind dragon, but alas, born with deformed wings. The bone structure is wrong and the flight membranes haven't fully developed. She'll never be able to fly on her own. But she's a stubborn and upbeat gal, loves to travel, and if she's grounded for life, so be it, she'll just walk everywhere. She soon discovered a niche as a trader between Dragonhome and the Viridian Labyrinth. Dragonhome is quite barren in vegetation and other edibles, while rich in minerals, while the Viridian Labyrinth is quite the opposite, so she's made deals with clans on both sides to sell them what they need in exchange for what they have. Quite a tidy little one-dragon business. As the two lands are separated by a strait, she crosses by boat. She knows that since she can't fly, if anything happened to the vessel in the rocky waters, she could be in big trouble, but all the same she'd be in trouble if she tried to cross by balloon and an accident happened. She's got a little inflatable liferaft with her, which her Wind magic can get to full size in seconds, but it can only carry her and not her cargo.
Taarie's main rest stop is at Yavanna's, where she'll often hang out for a few days to a week and then move on. She hasn't yet noticed that Cloud seems to have a crush on her, especially since he's not even a mature dragon yet.
Themes, Inspirations, etc:*
Mood:* Spunky, determined to enjoy life despite her disability
Other:*
j3zsWMV.png
@Yavanna
noted! and welcome back haha
i'll start tonight C:
@Yavanna
noted! and welcome back haha
i'll start tonight C:
@Aftershock Hey there! I'd love to get a bio, I loved the ones you did for Myria and Lovelorn a while back! :D [b]Dragon Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11891841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118919/11891841_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lore:*[/b] This is Cloud, he's from Lightning, but he belonged to a clan that traveled in between the two a lot, never really settling down. He never really understood why the two were considered so different. Basically, while the clan was in Lightning, Cloud's parents had a big fight, and his father left the clan to go serve the Lightweaver, not wanting to stick around anymore. Cloud was still a young hatchling, so he didn't know what was going on, but his mother raised him to believe his father was a hero for going to serve, and was encouraged to do so himself. Upon reaching Light, he started to get anxious, though, since serving the gods can be a hard job, so he cowered and backed out, and headed back to Lightning. But, his clan had already left, and although he tried to track them down, he couldn't find them, so he ended up just going back to Light to find a new home, which he found in Clan Yulon once he proved himself useful to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=230661&tab=dragon&did=21693186]Kelsus[/url]. His mother was the clan leader, and his father was the treasurer, so he knows how to manage money very well as my clan's treasurer. [b]Other:*[/b] He's genderfluid! I'm not sure if you can write that easily, but I'd like a mention if possible! Also, i'd love lore tie-ins to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=230661&tab=dragon&did=21693186]Kelsus[/url] and Cloud's mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=230661&tab=dragon&did=19101838]Fiona[/url], if you don't mind! I know that's a lot of stuff to put in a small space, so maybe I can pay extra for a slightly longer bio, or just extra to squeeze it all in there? Whatever works for you! I'm not too set on these specific details, so feel free to exclude things!
@Aftershock Hey there! I'd love to get a bio, I loved the ones you did for Myria and Lovelorn a while back! :D
Dragon Link:
11891841_350.png

Lore:* This is Cloud, he's from Lightning, but he belonged to a clan that traveled in between the two a lot, never really settling down. He never really understood why the two were considered so different. Basically, while the clan was in Lightning, Cloud's parents had a big fight, and his father left the clan to go serve the Lightweaver, not wanting to stick around anymore. Cloud was still a young hatchling, so he didn't know what was going on, but his mother raised him to believe his father was a hero for going to serve, and was encouraged to do so himself. Upon reaching Light, he started to get anxious, though, since serving the gods can be a hard job, so he cowered and backed out, and headed back to Lightning. But, his clan had already left, and although he tried to track them down, he couldn't find them, so he ended up just going back to Light to find a new home, which he found in Clan Yulon once he proved himself useful to Kelsus.
His mother was the clan leader, and his father was the treasurer, so he knows how to manage money very well as my clan's treasurer.
Other:* He's genderfluid! I'm not sure if you can write that easily, but I'd like a mention if possible! Also, i'd love lore tie-ins to Kelsus and Cloud's mate, Fiona, if you don't mind! I know that's a lot of stuff to put in a small space, so maybe I can pay extra for a slightly longer bio, or just extra to squeeze it all in there? Whatever works for you! I'm not too set on these specific details, so feel free to exclude things!

@Aftershock
Should I just message you the details if I'm looking for something other than the bios?
@Aftershock
Should I just message you the details if I'm looking for something other than the bios?
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Luminaries
welcome back! :D he sounds like an interesting character to write for

so as for the genderfluid thing, i could just switch pronouns around in the writting, or i could actually state it in the bio, or both. which would you like? c:
((and if i do the switching thing i'll use she/he/they, but let me know if there's one you want included or not included i didn't mention))

and it'll probably end up longer than most of the bios, but i usually don't charge extra for that unless it's super long. :D

@Steel
yeah, that'd work!
@Luminaries
welcome back! :D he sounds like an interesting character to write for

so as for the genderfluid thing, i could just switch pronouns around in the writting, or i could actually state it in the bio, or both. which would you like? c:
((and if i do the switching thing i'll use she/he/they, but let me know if there's one you want included or not included i didn't mention))

and it'll probably end up longer than most of the bios, but i usually don't charge extra for that unless it's super long. :D

@Steel
yeah, that'd work!
@Aftershock

Ping when you reopen, please!
@Aftershock

Ping when you reopen, please!
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel
will do, thanks for the interest!
@Toriel
will do, thanks for the interest!
@Aftershock Both sounds good if that's alright! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see it! :D
@Aftershock Both sounds good if that's alright! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see it! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7