Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aftershock's Bios [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@UtaDesu
ahh, sorry for the late response! i didn't check the thread over finals, haha.
i think i saw Zozzy on tumblr over that span, though! that bottle art is so cute

i'm pretty sure i can do that! C:
so, you'd like a 'personality' part, summing up his traits and everything, and then the actual bio, which would be more story format, explaining the leaving the clan and such? that'd be my first thought but lemme know if that's not what you had in mind

also, do you have the lore written out for the trial? like what they have to do or anything? if not i can just kinda be vague and get through it, but i figured i'd ask
@UtaDesu
ahh, sorry for the late response! i didn't check the thread over finals, haha.
i think i saw Zozzy on tumblr over that span, though! that bottle art is so cute

i'm pretty sure i can do that! C:
so, you'd like a 'personality' part, summing up his traits and everything, and then the actual bio, which would be more story format, explaining the leaving the clan and such? that'd be my first thought but lemme know if that's not what you had in mind

also, do you have the lore written out for the trial? like what they have to do or anything? if not i can just kinda be vague and get through it, but i figured i'd ask
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
@aftershock ^///^ Thank you! And no worries, finals are more important than pixel dragons! I hope they went well for you! :D And yes, you are correct! As far as the lore goes I got it from his parents bios, but it appears that the player hasn't been on since sometime in 2013. I was going to ask them more about it but it's been so long since they've been on I don't think I'll know more than whats on these two dragons bios. But this is his dad: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22/2132_350.png[/img] [/url] and his mom: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29/2857_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aftershock ^///^ Thank you! And no worries, finals are more important than pixel dragons! I hope they went well for you! :D

And yes, you are correct! As far as the lore goes I got it from his parents bios, but it appears that the player hasn't been on since sometime in 2013. I was going to ask them more about it but it's been so long since they've been on I don't think I'll know more than whats on these two dragons bios.

But this is his dad:

2132_350.png

and his mom:

2857_350.png
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@UtaDesu
they did! math was the only one i was really concerned about, and i think i did alright

ah, that's good to know! thanks for posting the parents, i was poking around your lair to see if there were any referances to the trial, i wouldn't have even thought to check the parents haha.

i'll get started tonight! C:
@UtaDesu
they did! math was the only one i was really concerned about, and i think i did alright

ah, that's good to know! thanks for posting the parents, i was poking around your lair to see if there were any referances to the trial, i wouldn't have even thought to check the parents haha.

i'll get started tonight! C:
[center]@Aftershock Hi, I'm so happy to have found this shop! The person who helped bring the majority of my dragons to life with actual bios shut hers down a while ago, and I've been looking for another author ever since. The only problem is that she spoiled me for most writing (hers was fantastic), and I haven't seen any works to rival hers. Until now at least. X) This is Sirona, she has info on her page, but I'll include it here as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22641171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226412/22641171_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Lore:[/b] She's my clan's new Medic/Surgeon and has already made a big difference in how injuries and illnesses are treated. (it's a definite improvement over our last medic, who was a Plague dragon, and closer to a medicine man. Hygiene was not his strong suit) She's grumpy and gruff, but has a soft spot for hatchlings. [b]Themes, Inspirations, etc:[/b] Named after the Celtic goddess of healing springs. Snakes and eggs were her symbol.
@Aftershock
Hi, I'm so happy to have found this shop! The person who helped bring the majority of my dragons to life with actual bios shut hers down a while ago, and I've been looking for another author ever since. The only problem is that she spoiled me for most writing (hers was fantastic), and I haven't seen any works to rival hers. Until now at least. X)

This is Sirona, she has info on her page, but I'll include it here as well.

22641171_350.png

Lore: She's my clan's new Medic/Surgeon and has already made a big difference in how injuries and illnesses are treated. (it's a definite improvement over our last medic, who was a Plague dragon, and closer to a medicine man. Hygiene was not his strong suit) She's grumpy and gruff, but has a soft spot for hatchlings.

Themes, Inspirations, etc: Named after the Celtic goddess of healing springs. Snakes and eggs were her symbol.
@NotQuiteToxic
hello! :D and thank you, i'm glad you like it!

i'll add you to the order list right away.
one question, i was thinking about Water magic and how that might apply to healing. is Sirona in touch at all with that side of power? i'm thinking maybe subtle stuff, sometimes predicting an injury and thus being able to be near, having intuition about future symptoms and thus able to act before things get too bad, and other sort of preventative stuff. would that mesh alright with the lore you've got for her? C:
@NotQuiteToxic
hello! :D and thank you, i'm glad you like it!

i'll add you to the order list right away.
one question, i was thinking about Water magic and how that might apply to healing. is Sirona in touch at all with that side of power? i'm thinking maybe subtle stuff, sometimes predicting an injury and thus being able to be near, having intuition about future symptoms and thus able to act before things get too bad, and other sort of preventative stuff. would that mesh alright with the lore you've got for her? C:
@Aftershock I'd like to order lore for a new derg I just got :) Image is his most likely eventual breed and genes. [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23826833] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=50&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=9&tert=26&elem=5&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lore:*[/b] An old Lightning dragon who is an expert on outdated technology and code. He's unable to keep up with the rapid advancements of tech, so he got transferred from his original clan to ever poorer and less advanced Lightning clans, until they too upgraded their systems and he was no longer wanted by anyone. Disheartened and depressed, he swore off technology and decided to lead a simpler life one with Nature. As it turns out, some Nature clans still use very outdated technology (if it still works fine, why switch?) and require assistance with maintenance and troubleshooting. He feels needed once more, and so travels around the Viridian Labyrinth offering up his services. Occasionally he returns to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12144876]Yavanna [/url]for some peace and quiet. As much as old machines are his passion, he's found that nature is quite lovely too. [b]Themes, Inspirations, etc:*[/b] When I think of Lightning clans, I think of (advanced) steampunk, electrical stuff and even robotics and digital computers to the point of creating AIs. For him, he's probably leaning more mechanical steampunk and analog computers. The really old kinds that took up an entire room, had big lights and were fed perforated paper and such. He might know some basic old coding, but that's it. Modern computers would baffle him. [b]Mood:*[/b] [b]Other:*[/b] I've got some clan lore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=147616]here[/url] if it helps. I've also got a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21531329]technophobic [/url]Lightning dragon among the group, so I wonder if these two might have some tension between them. :)
@Aftershock

I'd like to order lore for a new derg I just got :) Image is his most likely eventual breed and genes.

Dragon Link:
dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=50&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=9&tert=26&elem=5&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

Lore:* An old Lightning dragon who is an expert on outdated technology and code. He's unable to keep up with the rapid advancements of tech, so he got transferred from his original clan to ever poorer and less advanced Lightning clans, until they too upgraded their systems and he was no longer wanted by anyone. Disheartened and depressed, he swore off technology and decided to lead a simpler life one with Nature. As it turns out, some Nature clans still use very outdated technology (if it still works fine, why switch?) and require assistance with maintenance and troubleshooting. He feels needed once more, and so travels around the Viridian Labyrinth offering up his services. Occasionally he returns to Yavanna for some peace and quiet. As much as old machines are his passion, he's found that nature is quite lovely too.
Themes, Inspirations, etc:* When I think of Lightning clans, I think of (advanced) steampunk, electrical stuff and even robotics and digital computers to the point of creating AIs. For him, he's probably leaning more mechanical steampunk and analog computers. The really old kinds that took up an entire room, had big lights and were fed perforated paper and such. He might know some basic old coding, but that's it. Modern computers would baffle him.
Mood:*
Other:* I've got some clan lore here if it helps. I've also got a technophobic Lightning dragon among the group, so I wonder if these two might have some tension between them. :)
j3zsWMV.png
@Yavanna
ooo that's some interesting lore! i'll add you to the list
since he's unnamed, i'll probably just be writing [unnamed] and you can replace it once you find one

~

everyone's should be done sometime tomorrow, though it may be late. school is finally out and i've got nothing to do, so! writing it is :D
@Yavanna
ooo that's some interesting lore! i'll add you to the list
since he's unnamed, i'll probably just be writing [unnamed] and you can replace it once you find one

~

everyone's should be done sometime tomorrow, though it may be late. school is finally out and i've got nothing to do, so! writing it is :D
@Aftershock

Well, her assistant, Keeper is more that speed. (she's always been the assistant healer, even when the last medic was still around. She's too sqeamish to ever take the title for herself) If Sirona had a connection to the more mystical side of her Water heritage, it would probably manifest in intuition, and she wouldn't likely be aware of it other than on a subconscious level. (Though I say go for whatever feels right)
@Aftershock

Well, her assistant, Keeper is more that speed. (she's always been the assistant healer, even when the last medic was still around. She's too sqeamish to ever take the title for herself) If Sirona had a connection to the more mystical side of her Water heritage, it would probably manifest in intuition, and she wouldn't likely be aware of it other than on a subconscious level. (Though I say go for whatever feels right)
@NotQuiteToxic
ah, alright! sounds good, thanks for the info!
@NotQuiteToxic
ah, alright! sounds good, thanks for the info!
@Yavanna
so, uh, i said i would be done by today because i didn't have much to do, but apparently i did! the first bio took me much longer than i thought, so i won't be finishing yours tonight, but i will first thing tomorrow C:

thanks for your patience!
@Yavanna
so, uh, i said i would be done by today because i didn't have much to do, but apparently i did! the first bio took me much longer than i thought, so i won't be finishing yours tonight, but i will first thing tomorrow C:

thanks for your patience!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7