Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] =Hex's Dig. Commissions=
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@hexc0141f

A PSD file would be perfect, but if you're unable to get the file to me then a transparent background would be fine! (I use CS6, by the way, so if you don't think your version will be compatible than a transparent version would also be wise.) :D
@hexc0141f

A PSD file would be perfect, but if you're unable to get the file to me then a transparent background would be fine! (I use CS6, by the way, so if you don't think your version will be compatible than a transparent version would also be wise.) :D
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong
I actually use SAI, but I can save the file in a PSD/every other editing form version. Cuz technology is cool like that. Heheh. But yeah, I can totally do that! I'd just ask that my ID number stay in the lineart.
@WolfSong
I actually use SAI, but I can save the file in a PSD/every other editing form version. Cuz technology is cool like that. Heheh. But yeah, I can totally do that! I'd just ask that my ID number stay in the lineart.
@hexc0141f

By all means! Thanks for being so accomodating, the arrangement sounds perfect! :D
@hexc0141f

By all means! Thanks for being so accomodating, the arrangement sounds perfect! :D
f2VHCTu.gif
@hexc0141f [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17673193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176732/17673193_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust Type:[/b] 80KT, Dragon Colored block [b]Any Specifics:[/b] N/a [b]Pinglist:[/b] II think I'm already added
@hexc0141f

Subject:

17673193_350.png

Bust Type: 80KT, Dragon Colored block

Any Specifics: N/a

Pinglist: II think I'm already added
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@hexc0141f your art is so pretty!!!! Can I be added to your pinglist? :>
@hexc0141f your art is so pretty!!!! Can I be added to your pinglist? :>
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea
Thank you! Of course!
@Nyctea
Thank you! Of course!
@privateaye @skyarising @Loverlan @moomargh @Amanda @Mishakiara @TheBestKindOfMad @Simply @PurplePanda @Juyoung @tokiostar @cosmicdissonance @BBSMJ @Parselmouth @Pikapoochi @BlackWinter @Ammut @PaperWitch @Niharike @Eons @Scybilla @squidip @Whirlwind678 @Wolfsong @Iodine @TheSilverWolf @Niah @Nyctea @Dinsdale

3 more slots open!
@privateaye @skyarising @Loverlan @moomargh @Amanda @Mishakiara @TheBestKindOfMad @Simply @PurplePanda @Juyoung @tokiostar @cosmicdissonance @BBSMJ @Parselmouth @Pikapoochi @BlackWinter @Ammut @PaperWitch @Niharike @Eons @Scybilla @squidip @Whirlwind678 @Wolfsong @Iodine @TheSilverWolf @Niah @Nyctea @Dinsdale

3 more slots open!
@hexc0141f

I am here! :D

I've sent you the form via pm.

Also, will you be opening up chibis again at some point? I'd be interested of getting some more, of more characters!
@hexc0141f

I am here! :D

I've sent you the form via pm.

Also, will you be opening up chibis again at some point? I'd be interested of getting some more, of more characters!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Dinsdale
Eventually, when school and work are less overbearing! Heheh.
@Dinsdale
Eventually, when school and work are less overbearing! Heheh.
@hexc0141f [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13976101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139762/13976101_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust Type:[/b] Colored-80k +fire flight discount = 72k? [b]Any Specifics:[/b] He's a sneaky flirt, I'd love if he had a big sleazy toothy grin, with his flower inbetween his teeth ^^ [b]Pinglist:[/b] Yes please ^^ Your art is amazing, I'll definitely have to come back! :D
@hexc0141f
Subject:
13976101_350.png

Bust Type: Colored-80k +fire flight discount = 72k?
Any Specifics: He's a sneaky flirt, I'd love if he had a big sleazy toothy grin, with his flower inbetween his teeth ^^
Pinglist: Yes please ^^

Your art is amazing, I'll definitely have to come back! :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38