Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] =Hex's Dig. Commissions=
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][font=century gothic]@hexc0141f Hello! I would like to order a lined dragon bust of this girl! [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8051448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80515/8051448_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust Type:[/b] Lined dragon bust, please (as long as I'm allowed to color it myself), with all apparel! I understand that this may cost more, so please let me know! [b]Any Specifics:[/b] She is a gentle and elegant dragon, but with a strong connection to her Fire magic. If I could get bright eyes that would be great! Also, I can't see the examples due to my network's hatred of image hosting sites, so would you be able to post it on imgur? I can see it and save it from there. :)[/center]
@hexc0141f

Hello! I would like to order a lined dragon bust of this girl!

Subject:

8051448_350.png

Bust Type: Lined dragon bust, please (as long as I'm allowed to color it myself), with all apparel! I understand that this may cost more, so please let me know!

Any Specifics: She is a gentle and elegant dragon, but with a strong connection to her Fire magic. If I could get bright eyes that would be great!

Also, I can't see the examples due to my network's hatred of image hosting sites, so would you be able to post it on imgur? I can see it and save it from there. :)
f2VHCTu.gif
@hexc0141f can I claim a spot and fill it in after work? for a colored (block) bust?
@hexc0141f can I claim a spot and fill it in after work? for a colored (block) bust?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@WolfSong
So a lined bust with no color? And when you say bright eyes, do you mean like, bright looking, or actually colored brightly as fire eyes? Heh.
@WolfSong
So a lined bust with no color? And when you say bright eyes, do you mean like, bright looking, or actually colored brightly as fire eyes? Heh.
@Niharike
Just send the form whenever, the slot is yours!
@Niharike
Just send the form whenever, the slot is yours!
@hexc0141f

...are you open to drawing things besides dragons? like..OCs?
@hexc0141f

...are you open to drawing things besides dragons? like..OCs?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Sure!
@MoonGoddess
Sure!
@hexc0141f
do you draw fullbodies as a possible bribe/pay more thing? :'D
@hexc0141f
do you draw fullbodies as a possible bribe/pay more thing? :'D
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Hmmmm, not at this time, I don't think I'd be able to. Sorry!
@MoonGoddess
Hmmmm, not at this time, I don't think I'd be able to. Sorry!
@hexc0141f

Precisely - a lined bust with no color! And I've just realized that the bright eyes only really apply to the coloring part, so you don't have to worry about that at all! Sorry for any confusion. <3
@hexc0141f

Precisely - a lined bust with no color! And I've just realized that the bright eyes only really apply to the coloring part, so you don't have to worry about that at all! Sorry for any confusion. <3
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong
Ahhhh got it! And would you rather me post the image to you with full transparency? Depending on the art program you use, I can always send you a PSD file or something akin to make your coloring process easier.
@WolfSong
Ahhhh got it! And would you rather me post the image to you with full transparency? Depending on the art program you use, I can always send you a PSD file or something akin to make your coloring process easier.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38