Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lair Art Commissions [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Mosflow

Can I get on the waitlist?
@Mosflow

Can I get on the waitlist?
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@SunDragon

I was thinking of doing a 1:650 exchange but of course gem prices can fluctuate, although I'm probably just going to use that exchange and round it to a nice number. So a 200kT commission would be 300g.
But to answer your question yes I will take gems. (lol memo to me clean up the front page)

and @qwertypi303
Added you :D
@SunDragon

I was thinking of doing a 1:650 exchange but of course gem prices can fluctuate, although I'm probably just going to use that exchange and round it to a nice number. So a 200kT commission would be 300g.
But to answer your question yes I will take gems. (lol memo to me clean up the front page)

and @qwertypi303
Added you :D
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Mosflow
Thanks for answering my question. Depending on how fast I make treasure/how long the waitlist takes I may be paying in gems. Based on what you just said I have more than enough to pay for a picture.
@Mosflow
Thanks for answering my question. Depending on how fast I make treasure/how long the waitlist takes I may be paying in gems. Based on what you just said I have more than enough to pay for a picture.
ECNdq9d.png
@RoseTheKitty

TADA!!!

ShadowLairCommission%20copysml_zps9hu4pnva.png

General Pinglist: Pinged after new art completions.
@TwilightFlower @jemdeer @Shalzuku @Seawings @Nightstealer @Malatise @GlowWorm @Irarina @Saccharine @Fujo @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Serpens @Saere @WickedWhiteEyes @BabylonsFall @Caradhras @Natorei @surfingpikachu @SunDragon @qwertypi303
@RoseTheKitty

TADA!!!

ShadowLairCommission%20copysml_zps9hu4pnva.png

General Pinglist: Pinged after new art completions.
@TwilightFlower @jemdeer @Shalzuku @Seawings @Nightstealer @Malatise @GlowWorm @Irarina @Saccharine @Fujo @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Serpens @Saere @WickedWhiteEyes @BabylonsFall @Caradhras @Natorei @surfingpikachu @SunDragon @qwertypi303
@Mosflow OMG :D It looks incredible!! Thanks soooooo much!
@Mosflow OMG :D It looks incredible!! Thanks soooooo much!
4MdcPJR.png
@Mosflow

How did I miss this thread??
This is amazing!

May I be added to the wait list?
@Mosflow

How did I miss this thread??
This is amazing!

May I be added to the wait list?
y0YshUu.png
@TwilightFlower @jemdeer @Shalzuku

You three on the next on the waitlist. If you could get a hold of me and tell me if you are interested in a commission.
They will be 200kT for an uncoloured and an additional 100kT for coloured.
If you are unable to pay or need time. I can always put you back on the waitlist and you will be contacted next time.
@TwilightFlower @jemdeer @Shalzuku

You three on the next on the waitlist. If you could get a hold of me and tell me if you are interested in a commission.
If you are unable to pay or need time. I can always put you back on the waitlist and you will be contacted next time.
@Enoch
Indeed I can add you to the list :D
@Enoch
Indeed I can add you to the list :D
@Mosflow Terribly sorry for the trouble, but now isn't a great time for me ^^; Could you put me on the end of the waitlist, please?
@Mosflow Terribly sorry for the trouble, but now isn't a great time for me ^^; Could you put me on the end of the waitlist, please?
wp1cEPW.png
@Shalzuku

Okey dokey :) I can indeed put you at the end of the list.

@Seawings

You are next on next on the waitlist. If you could get a hold of me and tell me if you are interested in a commission.
@Shalzuku

Okey dokey :) I can indeed put you at the end of the list.

@Seawings

You are next on next on the waitlist. If you could get a hold of me and tell me if you are interested in a commission.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20