Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lair Art Commissions [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@SunDragon

I'm sorry for such a long wait. I got so caught up with IRL stuff that i forgot. Thank you for the reminder and I'm glad you like the picture :D
@SunDragon

I'm sorry for such a long wait. I got so caught up with IRL stuff that i forgot. Thank you for the reminder and I'm glad you like the picture :D
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Mosflow
I understand, no worries. Would you give me a smaller version to put in my clan information please?
@Mosflow
I understand, no worries. Would you give me a smaller version to put in my clan information please?
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon [img]http://i.imgur.com/d4Ooy2I.png[/img] here ya go!
@SunDragon
d4Ooy2I.png
here ya go!
@Mosflow

Wow your art is fantastic! Could I please be on the pinglist?
@Mosflow

Wow your art is fantastic! Could I please be on the pinglist?
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Mosflow
Thank you :)
@Mosflow
Thank you :)
ECNdq9d.png
@Mosflow

Ping list, please!
@Mosflow

Ping list, please!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Haven @Saere @WickedWhiteEyes @BabylonsFall @Caradhras @Natorei @surfingpikachu @SunDragon @qwertypi303 @Enoch @Shalzuku @Sirena @Seawings @Nightstealer @mummy @Nahnuk @clarax @WolfyGhostt @chilope @Starshining @LocketShoru @Anorthite @Saccharine @LadyCascade @Sneakychu @Caio @Mue @Trickilicky @Stanzascale @Pachirisu @Watercolour @bellzan I apologise for the ping but this is the only time I will be pinging everyone here unless it is for showing more art or for a FR currency slot so disregard this if you want. I simply wanted to show you all this if you were interested. I am in need of making money to make ends meet with my art so if you do not have the money or are waiting for the flight rising treasure/gem slots you are welcome to ignore this post as I said before. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zkJ3RBC.png[/img][/center]
@Haven @Saere @WickedWhiteEyes @BabylonsFall @Caradhras @Natorei @surfingpikachu @SunDragon @qwertypi303 @Enoch @Shalzuku @Sirena @Seawings @Nightstealer @mummy @Nahnuk @clarax @WolfyGhostt @chilope @Starshining @LocketShoru @Anorthite @Saccharine @LadyCascade @Sneakychu @Caio @Mue @Trickilicky @Stanzascale @Pachirisu @Watercolour @bellzan

I apologise for the ping but this is the only time I will be pinging everyone here unless it is for showing more art or for a FR currency slot so disregard this if you want. I simply wanted to show you all this if you were interested. I am in need of making money to make ends meet with my art so if you do not have the money or are waiting for the flight rising treasure/gem slots you are welcome to ignore this post as I said before.
zkJ3RBC.png
@Mosflow

I'd like a USD slot, what's the process for that?
@Mosflow

I'd like a USD slot, what's the process for that?

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope

Right now I have an email set up to receive requests (dragonnpc@hotmail.com)
I will be doing payment(s) through paypal and will be giving you that email once we work out stuff like specifics and what type of image you want.

I will be offering to mail a physical copy, however I will need to know where you live so I can figure out the price of shipping and actually sending it to you (I will charge some shipping but only what is fair. Like I might need to buy some poster tube or an envelope of some kind to accommodate the image). But i'm using that email so that addresses and such aren't public in a thread.

So if you are interested in a piece you can email me there and tell me what kind of image you are hoping for and I can give you all the info you need and you can give give me some info on what you are looking for in an image.

(sorry for double ping i think the post, posted twice...)
@chilope

Right now I have an email set up to receive requests (dragonnpc@hotmail.com)
I will be doing payment(s) through paypal and will be giving you that email once we work out stuff like specifics and what type of image you want.

I will be offering to mail a physical copy, however I will need to know where you live so I can figure out the price of shipping and actually sending it to you (I will charge some shipping but only what is fair. Like I might need to buy some poster tube or an envelope of some kind to accommodate the image). But i'm using that email so that addresses and such aren't public in a thread.

So if you are interested in a piece you can email me there and tell me what kind of image you are hoping for and I can give you all the info you need and you can give give me some info on what you are looking for in an image.

(sorry for double ping i think the post, posted twice...)
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20