Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lair Art Commissions [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@chilope

I apologize for pinging again. (I realized I kind of rambled before)

You are also welcome to contact me using fr messaging. If you were still interested in a slot I will need a description of your desired image and what kind you would like.

Once things are worked out that way I would take half the price to start and the other half once finished. I would update you wth a rough sketch before sending the final form. Through email is best but I can also do Dropbox.

Hope you are having a wonderful day. If you are no longer interested in a slot please ping or message me.
@chilope

I apologize for pinging again. (I realized I kind of rambled before)

You are also welcome to contact me using fr messaging. If you were still interested in a slot I will need a description of your desired image and what kind you would like.

Once things are worked out that way I would take half the price to start and the other half once finished. I would update you wth a rough sketch before sending the final form. Through email is best but I can also do Dropbox.

Hope you are having a wonderful day. If you are no longer interested in a slot please ping or message me.
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Mosflow oh shoot sorry! I didn't see your last ping ( it probably got buried under gasp stuff) I'm still interested but I need to wait until I get back home to my computer to email you. Email will be fine for communication and delivery, I'm just stuck away from home for a few days because of an ice storm in my city
@Mosflow oh shoot sorry! I didn't see your last ping ( it probably got buried under gasp stuff) I'm still interested but I need to wait until I get back home to my computer to email you. Email will be fine for communication and delivery, I'm just stuck away from home for a few days because of an ice storm in my city

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope

Oh wow. Be safe. Ice storms are scary. Hope you have safe travels. I'll wait patiently for your email :)
@chilope

Oh wow. Be safe. Ice storms are scary. Hope you have safe travels. I'll wait patiently for your email :)
Bump
Bump
@Mosflow i can't afford anything right now but could i please be added to your pinglist for future slots?
@Mosflow i can't afford anything right now but could i please be added to your pinglist for future slots?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb

Sure thing! I'll add ya :)
@Trachynhawb

Sure thing! I'll add ya :)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20