Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thunder-egg Caldera Art
1 2 3 4 5
@Sylwyth I don't have a pinglist yet - not popular enough haha! I'd love to have a go at drawing Nalani for you. I'm at work at the moment, so when I get home (around FR rollover time), I'll PM you and we can nut out some details. Thanks so much!
@Sylwyth I don't have a pinglist yet - not popular enough haha! I'd love to have a go at drawing Nalani for you. I'm at work at the moment, so when I get home (around FR rollover time), I'll PM you and we can nut out some details. Thanks so much!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Kuroida Yes, I'm open. Do you have another link I can look at? The one you've got in your post sent me to dA's "This page is no longer here" screen.
@Kuroida Yes, I'm open. Do you have another link I can look at? The one you've got in your post sent me to dA's "This page is no longer here" screen.
@protowilson hm. Just remove the period at the end of the link http://orig14.deviantart.net/3bb8/f/2015/231/1/0/fr_userid_49871_by_kuroida-d96cspu.png

is that better?
@protowilson hm. Just remove the period at the end of the link http://orig14.deviantart.net/3bb8/f/2015/231/1/0/fr_userid_49871_by_kuroida-d96cspu.png

is that better?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Gawd, sorry about that haha! I'm a bit bleary first thing in the morning. OK to PM you after rollover? That's when I get home from work and I'll be able to ask a few questions and give you a quote etc.
@Kuroida Gawd, sorry about that haha! I'm a bit bleary first thing in the morning. OK to PM you after rollover? That's when I get home from work and I'll be able to ask a few questions and give you a quote etc.
@protowilson sure. I'll be in bed then but I'll try to answer you when I get up. Thanks!
@protowilson sure. I'll be in bed then but I'll try to answer you when I get up. Thanks!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@protowilson Hello! Could I get a ping when you reopen slots, please?
@protowilson Hello! Could I get a ping when you reopen slots, please?
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@randomthings123 Added!
@randomthings123 Added!
@protowilson
Could you add me to your ping list?
@protowilson
Could you add me to your ping list?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Certainly! Added.
@Amphiptere Certainly! Added.
@protowilson - Oh hey, I know you! I've loved your art for years :D I'd definitely like to be on your general pinglist.
@protowilson - Oh hey, I know you! I've loved your art for years :D I'd definitely like to be on your general pinglist.
naturef2.png
1 2 3 4 5