Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thunder-egg Caldera Art
1 2 3 4 5
@protowilson
Nice! I'm thinking of getting art for my new D&D character, whose description you can find on his sheet here (you need to authorize appspot with google first though, sorry about the hassle u_u;;;). I can also supplement with some picture refs from google if it's not enough! I'm looking for a single fullbody piece without background and I'll be paying with items, plus treasure or gems if the items alone won't cut the price.
@protowilson
Nice! I'm thinking of getting art for my new D&D character, whose description you can find on his sheet here (you need to authorize appspot with google first though, sorry about the hassle u_u;;;). I can also supplement with some picture refs from google if it's not enough! I'm looking for a single fullbody piece without background and I'll be paying with items, plus treasure or gems if the items alone won't cut the price.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung I'll send you a PM with some questions shortly!
@bergentruckung I'll send you a PM with some questions shortly!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson Wonderful! I'd like to get 3 portraits of my fursona as my main 3 TF2 loadouts, to use as sprays. They'd be colored busts with no background. Refs for the apparel and weapons would also be provided, of course. If you can't do all three at this time, that's perfectly fine. I would be paying with skins/items and treasure.
@protowilson Wonderful! I'd like to get 3 portraits of my fursona as my main 3 TF2 loadouts, to use as sprays. They'd be colored busts with no background. Refs for the apparel and weapons would also be provided, of course. If you can't do all three at this time, that's perfectly fine. I would be paying with skins/items and treasure.
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@protowilson

Hello, hello! Are you open, by any chance?

If not, pop me on your ping list, pretty please! Thank you!
@protowilson

Hello, hello! Are you open, by any chance?

If not, pop me on your ping list, pretty please! Thank you!
DQ9DP8W.png
@protowilson

same question as above - can I get a slot, or otherwise be on a pinglist? Thanks :)
@protowilson

same question as above - can I get a slot, or otherwise be on a pinglist? Thanks :)
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@Azure @RaisingCain I'll pop you both on the pinglist as I got a bit swamped! Thanks for your interest!
@Azure @RaisingCain I'll pop you both on the pinglist as I got a bit swamped! Thanks for your interest!
@protowilson Hi! Would you add me to your pinglist? ^^
@protowilson Hi! Would you add me to your pinglist? ^^
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hyuukiru Certainly!
@hyuukiru Certainly!
@protowilson
Could you please ping me when your shop opens again? Your dragon art is incredible!
@protowilson
Could you please ping me when your shop opens again? Your dragon art is incredible!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Sure can! I should be able to be open in a couple of weeks too as I'm finishing up on fulltime work.
@QuetzalQueen Sure can! I should be able to be open in a couple of weeks too as I'm finishing up on fulltime work.
1 2 3 4 5