Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starfalls Biographies Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
A gentle little nighttime bump!
A gentle little nighttime bump!
7OfRPKX.png
@Finian Got another one for you. [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4745183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47452/4745183_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] ------- Edit: I also decided to have fun and made an order form for you. [code] [center] Place Dragon Link Here. [/center] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Additional Info?[/b]: ~Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from?~ [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything in particular you're like me to try to write about? [/code] [quote] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4745183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47452/4745183_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Name[/b]: Pucakatari [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [b]Additional Info?[/b]: He was bought on a whim, and has been getting his iri/shim changed to treasure genes. Things just keep getting in the way of him recieving his new primary. [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything you'd like. I don't really have much on him. [/quote]
@Finian

Got another one for you.

Edit: I also decided to have fun and made an order form for you.

Code:
[center] Place Dragon Link Here. [/center] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Additional Info?[/b]: ~Anything you want to share about their personality or where they came from?~ [b]Requests?[/b]: Anything in particular you're like me to try to write about?

Quote:

Name: Pucakatari
Payment Type: Treasure
Additional Info?: He was bought on a whim, and has been getting his iri/shim changed to treasure genes. Things just keep getting in the way of him recieving his new primary.
Requests?: Anything you'd like. I don't really have much on him.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

You, my friend, are the bomb.com.

I will have this done for you next year! (Get it! Haha! I'll have it for you in like two hours because I'm currently with family waiting for the ball to drop, if not sooner.)
@Amut

You, my friend, are the bomb.com.

I will have this done for you next year! (Get it! Haha! I'll have it for you in like two hours because I'm currently with family waiting for the ball to drop, if not sooner.)
7OfRPKX.png
@Amut [quote] He knows that one day he will change- or has he already changed? He isn't quite sure, but he does know that he looks good. Still nice and red and beautiful. He's happy to have been adopted to here, was getting kind of sick of where his first clan lived. He does know that his clan spent quite a pretty piece of treasure on him- or so he's been told, at least. He loves the sound of the wind and how the green of the bamboo makes him stand out like a shining ruby. In his time he's had plenty of children, of which most were sent to serve the Windsinger. He's proud of them, really, just as proud as the ones who have gone on to live with other clans. He rustles against the bamboo as he walks along, looking up and out towards the clouds and the wind, thinking about his hatchlings and what they're doing now. He's a proud one, Pucakatari, no matter what he looks like. [/quote]
@Amut
Quote:
He knows that one day he will change- or has he already changed? He isn't quite sure, but he does know that he looks good. Still nice and red and beautiful. He's happy to have been adopted to here, was getting kind of sick of where his first clan lived. He does know that his clan spent quite a pretty piece of treasure on him- or so he's been told, at least. He loves the sound of the wind and how the green of the bamboo makes him stand out like a shining ruby. In his time he's had plenty of children, of which most were sent to serve the Windsinger. He's proud of them, really, just as proud as the ones who have gone on to live with other clans. He rustles against the bamboo as he walks along, looking up and out towards the clouds and the wind, thinking about his hatchlings and what they're doing now. He's a proud one, Pucakatari, no matter what he looks like.

7OfRPKX.png
@Finian back for more wonderful writing! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18241896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182419/18241896_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Name:[/b] Erebus [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Additional Info?:[/b] He's very quiet and secluded, always keeps to himself o: im not sure what else to say about him, but if you need more i can provide! [b]Requests:[/b] Nothing in particular, maybe sneaking up on a dragon being a cheating little assassin
@Finian back for more wonderful writing!
Name: Erebus
Payment Type: Treasure
Additional Info?: He's very quiet and secluded, always keeps to himself o: im not sure what else to say about him, but if you need more i can provide!
Requests: Nothing in particular, maybe sneaking up on a dragon being a cheating little assassin
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama Sure thing!
@ToastMama Sure thing!
7OfRPKX.png
@ToastMama [quote] The wind rustles past his scales, so he shifts his center of mass lower to the ground. He's stalking at the moment, long neck extended to it's fullest, wings tucked in close so as to not catch the breeze. One clawed foot, the next clawed foot- a slight recalculation, a shift in his claws just to avoid snapping a twig. He can see his prize ahead of him through the bamboo, clear as day. Whiskers raised in anticipation, he shifts his shoulders back and readies himself for the strike- now. His body shoots forwards like a coiled spring, wings snapping out quick enough and at the right angle to shoot him forwards faster than his legs could. He lands with his clanmate in a heap, claws tucked safely away at the last second, landing another training success. [/quote]
@ToastMama
Quote:
The wind rustles past his scales, so he shifts his center of mass lower to the ground. He's stalking at the moment, long neck extended to it's fullest, wings tucked in close so as to not catch the breeze. One clawed foot, the next clawed foot- a slight recalculation, a shift in his claws just to avoid snapping a twig. He can see his prize ahead of him through the bamboo, clear as day. Whiskers raised in anticipation, he shifts his shoulders back and readies himself for the strike- now. His body shoots forwards like a coiled spring, wings snapping out quick enough and at the right angle to shoot him forwards faster than his legs could. He lands with his clanmate in a heap, claws tucked safely away at the last second, landing another training success.
7OfRPKX.png
@Finian oh my gosh youre so amazing *A*
@Finian oh my gosh youre so amazing *A*
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama Thank you so much! <3
@ToastMama Thank you so much! <3
7OfRPKX.png
Bump!
Bump!
7OfRPKX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31