Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sylph's Shop- CLOSED INDEFINITELY
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Skylasha thank you! I'm glad you like it! I try to be efficient with getting my commissions done and still keep the same quality. ^u^
If you post it elsewhere, could you please give credit or link it back to my shop? It really does help.
@Skylasha thank you! I'm glad you like it! I try to be efficient with getting my commissions done and still keep the same quality. ^u^
If you post it elsewhere, could you please give credit or link it back to my shop? It really does help.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphofHeart

Yep! I will be sure to do that!
@SylphofHeart

Yep! I will be sure to do that!
@Skylasha thank you so much!
@Skylasha thank you so much!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphofHeart

Thank you as well, I really like how my commission turned out, you captured Wendigo's personality well!
@SylphofHeart

Thank you as well, I really like how my commission turned out, you captured Wendigo's personality well!
@Skylasha I'm glad, it was rather fun to draw!
@Skylasha I'm glad, it was rather fun to draw!
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Up
Up
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Up
Up
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart Hi I'm back for more :D Username: Kururin Link or image of dragon/oc: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19269146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192692/19269146_350.png[/img] [/url] What kind of order: Full body w/ color/shading Details or things I should know: Hidalgo is my clan's flying instructor, so I'd love a picture of him airborne like some kind of fast-flying aerial ace or something 8) Payment type: Treasure I think the base for him is 40k, not considering apparel, right? Let me know what the total would be :) Also I've got an [item=ambush] if you're still looking for one as part of the payment.
@SylphOfHeart

Hi I'm back for more :D

Username: Kururin
Link or image of dragon/oc:
19269146_350.png

What kind of order: Full body w/ color/shading
Details or things I should know: Hidalgo is my clan's flying instructor, so I'd love a picture of him airborne like some kind of fast-flying aerial ace or something 8)
Payment type: Treasure

I think the base for him is 40k, not considering apparel, right? Let me know what the total would be :) Also I've got an Ambush if you're still looking for one as part of the payment.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Hello hello!
I'll give you a slot but I won't be drawing anything for a few days. Some IRL stuff is going on and I'm totally overwhelmed by it. The total is actually 60kt without apparel. Including apparel I would bump it up another 8-10kT. And I'm not looking for any ambush stones right now but I'll still accept them! If you want to know what I'm looking for its on the front page.
@Kururin

Hello hello!
I'll give you a slot but I won't be drawing anything for a few days. Some IRL stuff is going on and I'm totally overwhelmed by it. The total is actually 60kt without apparel. Including apparel I would bump it up another 8-10kT. And I'm not looking for any ambush stones right now but I'll still accept them! If you want to know what I'm looking for its on the front page.
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Sylphofheart
Okay! That is completely understandable, I'm not in any rush for it to be done, so just take your time! Oh oops sorry :x
Oh oops, I definitely confused ambush and eliminate I'm so sorry. GOSH I failed at that last post.

Okay, so the total is 70k. I'll leave it up to you if you'd like 70k pure or 40k and an ambush, just let me know :)
@Sylphofheart
Okay! That is completely understandable, I'm not in any rush for it to be done, so just take your time! Oh oops sorry :x
Oh oops, I definitely confused ambush and eliminate I'm so sorry. GOSH I failed at that last post.

Okay, so the total is 70k. I'll leave it up to you if you'd like 70k pure or 40k and an ambush, just let me know :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons