Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sleepersharks Draws
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@sleepersharks Okie dokie so I'd love a fullbody of Ilona. Here she is; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6129161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61292/6129161_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a fair bit of art already but it is all gijinka or her human form, so it's about time that she gets some art in her dragon form. All her art and aesthetic posts are in my tumblr tag [url=http://weathering-clan.tumblr.com/tagged/ilona]here[/url], and everything you need to see is on that first page. Not sure how useful it will be, but they all have her vibe down pat. Apparel wise, I'd mostly just like to see something like the spiky sun crown that is in the art of her, and maybe some minimalist drape-y silks or something. Follow your heart on that front. For pearlcatcher-ness; yes on the mane (which if you could make darker would be rad) and no whiskers. Otherwise, go nuts. It's more important to me that she fits her character/kinda her gijinka than she does a PC. xD TL:DR; Very powerful glowing sun spirit who is treated as a god queen. Vengeful, likes gold, will turn you to dust if displeased. Art: [url=http://weathering-clan.tumblr.com/post/135031378391/princelydragons-colored-bust-for]1[/url] / [url=http://weathering-clan.tumblr.com/post/129352460291/xapsflight-sketchpage-for-weathering-clan-of]2[/url] / Aesthetic&Character Info: [url=http://weathering-clan.tumblr.com/post/126549513616/ilona-aesthetic-ilona-is-the-lights-chosen]1[/url] / [url=weathering-clan.tumblr.com/post/126550024851/ilona-aesthetic-details-ilonas-eyes-are]2[/url] And if that does not make sense/is too much please let me know and I will try to summarise better/clarify/interpretive dance. c:
@sleepersharks

Okie dokie so I'd love a fullbody of Ilona. Here she is;

6129161_350.png

She has a fair bit of art already but it is all gijinka or her human form, so it's about time that she gets some art in her dragon form. All her art and aesthetic posts are in my tumblr tag here, and everything you need to see is on that first page. Not sure how useful it will be, but they all have her vibe down pat.

Apparel wise, I'd mostly just like to see something like the spiky sun crown that is in the art of her, and maybe some minimalist drape-y silks or something. Follow your heart on that front. For pearlcatcher-ness; yes on the mane (which if you could make darker would be rad) and no whiskers. Otherwise, go nuts. It's more important to me that she fits her character/kinda her gijinka than she does a PC. xD

TL:DR; Very powerful glowing sun spirit who is treated as a god queen. Vengeful, likes gold, will turn you to dust if displeased.

Art: 1 / 2 / Aesthetic&Character Info: 1 / 2

And if that does not make sense/is too much please let me know and I will try to summarise better/clarify/interpretive dance. c:
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@sleepersharks
YO YO YO!!!

if i could claim that other fullbody slot that would be ultra bueno (thumbs up emoji)
i would love if u could work your magic on Bug once again 'v'
@sleepersharks
YO YO YO!!!

if i could claim that other fullbody slot that would be ultra bueno (thumbs up emoji)
i would love if u could work your magic on Bug once again 'v'
669i7c.jpg
@Weathering ohhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd she is gorgeous, I'm in love. * _ * I'm so excited to start drawing her, am I okay to start sketching or is there a pose or anything you have in mind? If not I'll PM you with a final price!

@Grimbone YES, I love Bug, I LOVED drawing him last time, is there anything special you'd like me to do or can I just go wild? Including his emblem and blue wrap again, right? Plus the drippy accent of course! lmk whenever you're ready and I'll PM you too!

Both of you can expect to see sketches tomorrow or the next day!
@Weathering ohhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd she is gorgeous, I'm in love. * _ * I'm so excited to start drawing her, am I okay to start sketching or is there a pose or anything you have in mind? If not I'll PM you with a final price!

@Grimbone YES, I love Bug, I LOVED drawing him last time, is there anything special you'd like me to do or can I just go wild? Including his emblem and blue wrap again, right? Plus the drippy accent of course! lmk whenever you're ready and I'll PM you too!

Both of you can expect to see sketches tomorrow or the next day!
@sleepersharks
I seriously have very little in mind for her dragon form, so please, go nuts. :D
@sleepersharks
I seriously have very little in mind for her dragon form, so please, go nuts. :D
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@sleepersharks
nah pal do ur thing!! i have complete faith B) im here for big ol' chompers ofc but other than that (shrug emoji)
emblem + mantle + accent + the wraps on his front legs would be ideal but tbh i mostly just care about his accent bc without it he's just Not Bug lmao
@sleepersharks
nah pal do ur thing!! i have complete faith B) im here for big ol' chompers ofc but other than that (shrug emoji)
emblem + mantle + accent + the wraps on his front legs would be ideal but tbh i mostly just care about his accent bc without it he's just Not Bug lmao
669i7c.jpg
@Grimbone excellent! I can definitely do that, I'll PM you with a final quote in a moment.
@Grimbone excellent! I can definitely do that, I'll PM you with a final quote in a moment.
@Reckless @Urbenjokester @Lyra531 @Sacnite @Lundlaeva @Disbounded @beansprout @BabylonsFall @Kildra @Zelai @Airis @boxparts @Itsy @serpens @Trippfaerie @Lionclaw @roachchoir @Datura @PokeRobin @Somnacin @koipatches @cognac @disbounded @Juni @Starbuck @Shahenor @Kionani @Weathering @Zangoose @Crowe @Ekanos @Subjugation @Rush @Sitka @Yunonia @Grimbone @BriarBones @Chrestomanci @Kyrrah @Ambitious @swagset @cricara @Raire @Baneful @flightyvandal @maybels @nibelibre @Iodine @Juyoung @Roadkill @Alphys @Fethermage @Gimeurcookie @IanLeStraud @Mirsheb @JokerStripes @Enoch @NivMizzet @negora @mummy @Nyctea @Folktale It's finally clan emblem special week! First of all, I know those who are not interested in this special may not want to be pinged multiple times, so I've put together a pinglist specifically for this week/special only, please please add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MI59EmwoVRnEJn9-Nuvshj9pHOVaSkcnliiUP1WfCg/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url] if you're all right being pinged multiple times, as there will be several rounds of slots (provided they continue to fill). PLEASE add yourself to that list even if you are already on my main one! I will not be pinging from the main list for this unless slots go empty or the special list is also empty! That special list will not be used again after this week! Secondly, there will be treasure/gem slots available at a 1:3 ratio with the USD slots, meaning for every 3 USD slots that are filled, 1 T/G slot will open. [img]http://i.imgur.com/eAw1zi5.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9GqArKn.png[/img] These can be used as your clan's symbol, symbols for different subclans within your lair, symbols for individual dragons in your lair, etc! The up to 3 elements clause doesn't apply to things that can be repeated or mirrored (for example, the crossed branches in my emblem count as only 1 item because they're flipped images and just have slightly different foliage) Content can include almost anything, though extremely detailed items may be subject to an extra charge. Anything is fair game! Feathers, branches, leaves, skulls, crowns, coins, gems, eyes, candles, scrolls, arrows, daggers/blades, ribbons, specific kinds of plants or foliage or flowers, whatever you have in mind. Because I start directly on the final for these, sketches CANNOT be provided for pre-approval but I'm willing to talk the design through with you via PM to ensure you get exactly what you want. Payment must be received before I begin work, check the main post for my updated paypal.me link! [LIST] [*]You may claim one slot per round and order up to 2 emblems, or claim a single variant deal (2 images with a similar base design and some different elements) per slot. [*]Slots are, as always, first come first served, though I'm sure it would be appreciated if the T/G slots aren't claimed by the same person every round. [*]You'll be getting a transparent profile-sized version of your image. [*]Dividers and other extra decorative elements for profile inclusion can be negotiated. [*]Please include some small credit to me, whether it is in your profiles or on your main page, and please credit me for the design when posting it elsewhere. [*]Don't alter the design beyond adding text (for sale, auction, etc) [/LIST] PHEW that felt like a lot of text! Let me know if you have any questions, the first round of slots is now available and you may comment to claim. 1 T/G slot is open at the time of this posting, and 3 USD slots are open. (please check the comments below this one to make sure the slot you want hasn't been claimed before posting)
@Reckless @Urbenjokester @Lyra531 @Sacnite @Lundlaeva @Disbounded @beansprout @BabylonsFall @Kildra @Zelai @Airis @boxparts @Itsy @serpens @Trippfaerie @Lionclaw @roachchoir @Datura @PokeRobin @Somnacin @koipatches @cognac @disbounded @Juni @Starbuck @Shahenor @Kionani @Weathering @Zangoose @Crowe @Ekanos @Subjugation @Rush @Sitka @Yunonia @Grimbone @BriarBones @Chrestomanci @Kyrrah @Ambitious @swagset @cricara @Raire @Baneful @flightyvandal @maybels @nibelibre @Iodine @Juyoung @Roadkill @Alphys @Fethermage @Gimeurcookie @IanLeStraud @Mirsheb @JokerStripes @Enoch @NivMizzet @negora @mummy @Nyctea @Folktale

It's finally clan emblem special week!

First of all, I know those who are not interested in this special may not want to be pinged multiple times, so I've put together a pinglist specifically for this week/special only, please please add yourself HERE if you're all right being pinged multiple times, as there will be several rounds of slots (provided they continue to fill).

PLEASE add yourself to that list even if you are already on my main one! I will not be pinging from the main list for this unless slots go empty or the special list is also empty!

That special list will not be used again after this week!

Secondly, there will be treasure/gem slots available at a 1:3 ratio with the USD slots, meaning for every 3 USD slots that are filled, 1 T/G slot will open.

eAw1zi5.png

9GqArKn.png

These can be used as your clan's symbol, symbols for different subclans within your lair, symbols for individual dragons in your lair, etc! The up to 3 elements clause doesn't apply to things that can be repeated or mirrored (for example, the crossed branches in my emblem count as only 1 item because they're flipped images and just have slightly different foliage)

Content can include almost anything, though extremely detailed items may be subject to an extra charge. Anything is fair game! Feathers, branches, leaves, skulls, crowns, coins, gems, eyes, candles, scrolls, arrows, daggers/blades, ribbons, specific kinds of plants or foliage or flowers, whatever you have in mind.

Because I start directly on the final for these, sketches CANNOT be provided for pre-approval but I'm willing to talk the design through with you via PM to ensure you get exactly what you want. Payment must be received before I begin work, check the main post for my updated paypal.me link!
  • You may claim one slot per round and order up to 2 emblems, or claim a single variant deal (2 images with a similar base design and some different elements) per slot.
  • Slots are, as always, first come first served, though I'm sure it would be appreciated if the T/G slots aren't claimed by the same person every round.
  • You'll be getting a transparent profile-sized version of your image.
  • Dividers and other extra decorative elements for profile inclusion can be negotiated.
  • Please include some small credit to me, whether it is in your profiles or on your main page, and please credit me for the design when posting it elsewhere.
  • Don't alter the design beyond adding text (for sale, auction, etc)

PHEW that felt like a lot of text! Let me know if you have any questions, the first round of slots is now available and you may comment to claim. 1 T/G slot is open at the time of this posting, and 3 USD slots are open. (please check the comments below this one to make sure the slot you want hasn't been claimed before posting)
@sleepersharks

May I get a gem slot?
@sleepersharks

May I get a gem slot?
y0YshUu.png
@sleepersharks could I claim a USD slot?
@sleepersharks could I claim a USD slot?
@sleepersharks is there a treasure slot available? id love it if it is!
@sleepersharks is there a treasure slot available? id love it if it is!
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28