Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sleepersharks Draws
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@cricara just checking in, I haven't got any information on your emblem commission yet! You can send it whenever you're ready, you've still got your slot, but just so you're aware, I will be opening other slots in the mean time so your commission may take a bit longer to get to. Thanks!
@cricara just checking in, I haven't got any information on your emblem commission yet! You can send it whenever you're ready, you've still got your slot, but just so you're aware, I will be opening other slots in the mean time so your commission may take a bit longer to get to. Thanks!
@Trippfaerie @mummy @paulch @cricara @AnalogClocks @Mignon @Reckless @mirsheb @battledog @kionani @Lundlaeva @Alphys @flightyvandal @Antlrs @Weathering

The next round of slots for emblems is now open! I have 3 open USD slots and 1 open T/G slot at the time of this posting. This post contains all the relevant pricing and usage information. Please make sure to check the comments below to make sure the slot you want has not yet been claimed!

(A quick edit to the emblem special information post: items to be included should preferably be single objects, not, say, a big pile of different balls of yarn, or a whole rack of scrolls and tools, or a bunch of different pastries. Big stuff like that doesn't count as a single element! You can bribe me for complicated elements, but they are not covered in the flat price, so expect a different quote!)
@Trippfaerie @mummy @paulch @cricara @AnalogClocks @Mignon @Reckless @mirsheb @battledog @kionani @Lundlaeva @Alphys @flightyvandal @Antlrs @Weathering

The next round of slots for emblems is now open! I have 3 open USD slots and 1 open T/G slot at the time of this posting. This post contains all the relevant pricing and usage information. Please make sure to check the comments below to make sure the slot you want has not yet been claimed!

(A quick edit to the emblem special information post: items to be included should preferably be single objects, not, say, a big pile of different balls of yarn, or a whole rack of scrolls and tools, or a bunch of different pastries. Big stuff like that doesn't count as a single element! You can bribe me for complicated elements, but they are not covered in the flat price, so expect a different quote!)
@sleepersharks I'd love to grab a usd slot!
@sleepersharks I'd love to grab a usd slot!
57OdmIf.png
@sleepersharks I'd like the treasure slot, please!
@sleepersharks I'd like the treasure slot, please!
@sleepersharks
I'd love a USD slot please!
@sleepersharks
I'd love a USD slot please!
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@battledog @AnalogClocks @Weathering got you guys all slotted in! You can go ahead and pm or comment with what you'd like whenever you're ready. : ^ )
@battledog @AnalogClocks @Weathering got you guys all slotted in! You can go ahead and pm or comment with what you'd like whenever you're ready. : ^ )
Damn I missed this round :0 I added myself to the pinglist though!
Damn I missed this round :0 I added myself to the pinglist though!
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@sleepershark
Is there a USD slot left?
@sleepershark
Is there a USD slot left?
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@sleepersharks eeeee I'm so excited! I just pm'd you the details <3
@sleepersharks eeeee I'm so excited! I just pm'd you the details <3
57OdmIf.png
@Kionani there is one USD slot left! Would you like it?
@Kionani there is one USD slot left! Would you like it?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28