Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59
I got the ping, but I forgot to actually submit the form. Next time, next time I'll REMEMBER.
I got the ping, but I forgot to actually submit the form. Next time, next time I'll REMEMBER.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
lmao I went offline for the entire evening yesterday and didn't end up choosing on time. Sorry about that;;

okayyy, so,

@Xairathan I'm definitely accepting your commission! I think it'd be pretty fun to do something like this -v-
Would you want it in a minor or major key?

@haikwoshevo I went offline before you posted your form so I can't tell if I want to do your commission yet! I need/want to ask you some more questions, first!
You would like something more fast paced if we are talking battles and adventures, right? Would you like something gentler sounding (i.e. piano) or blaring (like trumpets)?
Also, what does "length is an artistic decision" mean? For some reason my brain isn't working to tell me what that means :')
lmao I went offline for the entire evening yesterday and didn't end up choosing on time. Sorry about that;;

okayyy, so,

@Xairathan I'm definitely accepting your commission! I think it'd be pretty fun to do something like this -v-
Would you want it in a minor or major key?

@haikwoshevo I went offline before you posted your form so I can't tell if I want to do your commission yet! I need/want to ask you some more questions, first!
You would like something more fast paced if we are talking battles and adventures, right? Would you like something gentler sounding (i.e. piano) or blaring (like trumpets)?
Also, what does "length is an artistic decision" mean? For some reason my brain isn't working to tell me what that means :')
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Akal actually if you want you can still submit a form hahah :') I'm counting myself open until tomorrow. //vague sounds of "i forgot to "close" yesterday so I decided to extend it 'til the end of today"
@Akal actually if you want you can still submit a form hahah :') I'm counting myself open until tomorrow. //vague sounds of "i forgot to "close" yesterday so I decided to extend it 'til the end of today"
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum -evil laugher- MUAHAH -cough cough hack-

Um... you know what, I really want to say major key but if you think you can make it still sound pretty in a minor key go for it!
@kaelum -evil laugher- MUAHAH -cough cough hack-

Um... you know what, I really want to say major key but if you think you can make it still sound pretty in a minor key go for it!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kaelum

Definitely thinking of something fast-paced, maybe with brief episodes of slower music (maybe in a more minor key?) as she and her band relax between battles. Johannes, who she spent a lot of time fighting with, would like trumpets, but I think Lucia herself is more a piano dragon.

As for length, I'm thinking I pay you 375k, and you give me anything from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on how you're feeling. I actually really liked the free form recorded music you sent me last time as you worked things out, so I'd be quite happy with something like that, even if it doesn't come with a Noteflight score!
@Kaelum

Definitely thinking of something fast-paced, maybe with brief episodes of slower music (maybe in a more minor key?) as she and her band relax between battles. Johannes, who she spent a lot of time fighting with, would like trumpets, but I think Lucia herself is more a piano dragon.

As for length, I'm thinking I pay you 375k, and you give me anything from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on how you're feeling. I actually really liked the free form recorded music you sent me last time as you worked things out, so I'd be quite happy with something like that, even if it doesn't come with a Noteflight score!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@Xairathan maybe I'll switch between the two, hahah! I just wanted to know if you wanted a more "positive" sounding one, or a more "melancholy" tune.
Anyways, I think I've asked all the questions that I want to ask for now - might come back later with more through PM, though, hope you don't mind - so if you could send half of the payment now that'd be splendid. winks.

@haikwoshevo Ohh, so you'd maybe prefer that instead of a NF score this time? I'm okay with that!
The recordings are a lot easier to make longer as well, LOL and less hassle to do, often, so I'm totally up for that if you want that.
@Xairathan maybe I'll switch between the two, hahah! I just wanted to know if you wanted a more "positive" sounding one, or a more "melancholy" tune.
Anyways, I think I've asked all the questions that I want to ask for now - might come back later with more through PM, though, hope you don't mind - so if you could send half of the payment now that'd be splendid. winks.

@haikwoshevo Ohh, so you'd maybe prefer that instead of a NF score this time? I'm okay with that!
The recordings are a lot easier to make longer as well, LOL and less hassle to do, often, so I'm totally up for that if you want that.
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Probably melancholy, if that's okay ^^

I'll go for 400/350 if that's okay, am english major, do not like maths :P
Sending via CR! Thank you very much :D
@Kaelum Probably melancholy, if that's okay ^^

I'll go for 400/350 if that's okay, am english major, do not like maths :P
Sending via CR! Thank you very much :D
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Okay!! Melancholy, a bit slow, thoughtful and full of pondering? Yes?

just use the built-in calculator on your phone or computer lol that's what I do whenever I'm too lazy to do basic math Thank you, too!! I'll try to keep in touch at least once a week or week and a half ;; if I forget to do so, feel free to be the one to reach out to me! ouo)b
@Xairathan Okay!! Melancholy, a bit slow, thoughtful and full of pondering? Yes?

just use the built-in calculator on your phone or computer lol that's what I do whenever I'm too lazy to do basic math Thank you, too!! I'll try to keep in touch at least once a week or week and a half ;; if I forget to do so, feel free to be the one to reach out to me! ouo)b
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum Yep ;D

If you'd like I could link you to a bit of the script we're working with if you'd like to get a feel for what some of the conversations would be like.

But... but... rounding to the nearest hundred!
Thanks to you as well :D Have fun!
@Kaelum Yep ;D

If you'd like I could link you to a bit of the script we're working with if you'd like to get a feel for what some of the conversations would be like.

But... but... rounding to the nearest hundred!
Thanks to you as well :D Have fun!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Kaelum

Yes, that sounds great!
@Kaelum

Yes, that sounds great!
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59