Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Ace's OC Art Shop USD || Revamping ||
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@AceZaslavsky

That's fine! :3

Here's another one!

Username: TimelessBlues
Character Name: TBD ;n; I haven't found the perfect name for him
References: I can PM you the details! ^O^
What 3 (or more) things from my 'What I LOVE to Draw' list does your character meet?
Male, Demon, Formal Attire, Modern Day!
@AceZaslavsky

That's fine! :3

Here's another one!

Username: TimelessBlues
Character Name: TBD ;n; I haven't found the perfect name for him
References: I can PM you the details! ^O^
What 3 (or more) things from my 'What I LOVE to Draw' list does your character meet?
Male, Demon, Formal Attire, Modern Day!
1TqpFhN.gifjYsXFew.gif
1TqpFhN.gif
@Houndour Awwyis I adore short gay blonde angels <3 I'll totally take him~ You may send payment now or after I finish, whatever works for you!

@Prose Oh haha, I was just about to respond to your old post but I refreshed on another page and saw your form X3
But omg I wILL TAKE HIM PLEASE YES cute nerdy Chinese-American man <33 You can send payment now or later when I finish, whichever suits ya~

@Reikaien I will admit I'm not too crazy about animal-eared things, but since he's a demon and a fox (love foxes <3), and has a gorgeous attire, I've decided I will take him~ You can pay now or after I finish (which might be a while now that I'm accepting more orders haha cry).

@TimelessBlues Does he have any references? I prefer to work with visual refs and not written descrips, I'm so sorry ;______;

I am so on the verge of passing out haha so tired. I will respond to anything else tomorrow morning~
@Houndour Awwyis I adore short gay blonde angels <3 I'll totally take him~ You may send payment now or after I finish, whatever works for you!

@Prose Oh haha, I was just about to respond to your old post but I refreshed on another page and saw your form X3
But omg I wILL TAKE HIM PLEASE YES cute nerdy Chinese-American man <33 You can send payment now or later when I finish, whichever suits ya~

@Reikaien I will admit I'm not too crazy about animal-eared things, but since he's a demon and a fox (love foxes <3), and has a gorgeous attire, I've decided I will take him~ You can pay now or after I finish (which might be a while now that I'm accepting more orders haha cry).

@TimelessBlues Does he have any references? I prefer to work with visual refs and not written descrips, I'm so sorry ;______;

I am so on the verge of passing out haha so tired. I will respond to anything else tomorrow morning~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky

I do! I'll PM you ^^
@AceZaslavsky

I do! I'll PM you ^^
1TqpFhN.gifjYsXFew.gif
1TqpFhN.gif
@AceZaslavsky
*Tiny squeal*
I am elated. He's actually the half of the pair that belongs to my friend. Oh man she'll be stoked. I'll send it asap, thank you!!
@AceZaslavsky
*Tiny squeal*
I am elated. He's actually the half of the pair that belongs to my friend. Oh man she'll be stoked. I'll send it asap, thank you!!
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@AceZaslavsky

Thank you very much for accepting! I will send over the payment to you now rather than later!
@AceZaslavsky

Thank you very much for accepting! I will send over the payment to you now rather than later!
@AceZaslavsky I've sent the payment. Thank you!
@AceZaslavsky I've sent the payment. Thank you!
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
@AceZaslavsky

Oh my gosh, I need this! XD Can I be placed on your perma pinglist? >__>
@AceZaslavsky

Oh my gosh, I need this! XD Can I be placed on your perma pinglist? >__>
@AceZaslavsky oh wow, this got popular while I was at work xD dumping my sucker here anyway!

Username: lome
Character Name: Juu
Character Ref: (please have visual refs, I won't draw from descrips, sorry!) redhead on the right. he is ultra-committed to his yakuza boss and super try-hard.
What 3 (or more) things from my 'What I LOVE to Draw' list does your character meet? he's a moderm male yakuza sniper! (do fake yakuza people have uniforms? we just don't know)
@AceZaslavsky oh wow, this got popular while I was at work xD dumping my sucker here anyway!

Username: lome
Character Name: Juu
Character Ref: (please have visual refs, I won't draw from descrips, sorry!) redhead on the right. he is ultra-committed to his yakuza boss and super try-hard.
What 3 (or more) things from my 'What I LOVE to Draw' list does your character meet? he's a moderm male yakuza sniper! (do fake yakuza people have uniforms? we just don't know)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@AceZaslavsky Can I be added to your perma ping-a-ling~?

I may have an OC that fits the Special Offer criteria but am unsure of the current status for the special offer if you're taking or not. Either way will attach his info below~

Username: Eimitan
Character Name: Andrew Novak/Avon Pottarus
Character Ref: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] Forgive his lack of clothing, but he wears modern clothing.
Male, Modern, Demon ( IN TECHNICALITY )
@AceZaslavsky Can I be added to your perma ping-a-ling~?

I may have an OC that fits the Special Offer criteria but am unsure of the current status for the special offer if you're taking or not. Either way will attach his info below~

Username: Eimitan
Character Name: Andrew Novak/Avon Pottarus
Character Ref: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] Forgive his lack of clothing, but he wears modern clothing.
Male, Modern, Demon ( IN TECHNICALITY )
GlLgueF.png
@AceZaslavsky

I wanted your special slot XD
but I only have 6kt OTL

/FAIL
@AceZaslavsky

I wanted your special slot XD
but I only have 6kt OTL

/FAIL
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif