Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Ace's OC Art Shop USD || Revamping ||
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@AceZaslavsky
Omg why did I not come across this shop earlier, please put me on your pinglist I'd love to throw money at you ;w;
@AceZaslavsky
Omg why did I not come across this shop earlier, please put me on your pinglist I'd love to throw money at you ;w;
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@AceZaslavsky Dude your art is fantastic! You're totally selling yourself short. For art that clean, and that good and consistent, I'd pay nothing less than 150g for the sketchy headshots and 500g on those coloured busts.

Up those USD prices, too! They don't have to be equivalent to FR money in the slightest, though you might want to skew your prices towards the currency you want most (aka make that one slightly cheaper than the others). General wisdom is to price at minimum wage based on your hourly input.

I hope that makes sense! I'd hate to see you not get your time, effort, and skill's worth. Helps the art market too, if everyone's prices are at a similar level. :)

Put me on your pinglist, and best wishes to getting better!
@AceZaslavsky Dude your art is fantastic! You're totally selling yourself short. For art that clean, and that good and consistent, I'd pay nothing less than 150g for the sketchy headshots and 500g on those coloured busts.

Up those USD prices, too! They don't have to be equivalent to FR money in the slightest, though you might want to skew your prices towards the currency you want most (aka make that one slightly cheaper than the others). General wisdom is to price at minimum wage based on your hourly input.

I hope that makes sense! I'd hate to see you not get your time, effort, and skill's worth. Helps the art market too, if everyone's prices are at a similar level. :)

Put me on your pinglist, and best wishes to getting better!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra Awwhaha thank you for the advice and lovely compliment!!! Don't worry, these prices are pretty darn outdated and especially since it's a bit more difficult for me to draw now because of those health issues, should I open again I'll definitely be upping them! The shop will probably be getting a bit of a revamp too in what I can offer :3

I'm thinking I'll steer more towards an hourly wage type approach like any other job so it's more fair for me and the time spent~

I really appreciate it tho, thanks again! <33 And thank you for the well wishes ahhh <33

@bergentruckung Ohmygosh, thank you so much! ;////; I'll add you right away~
@Hexephra Awwhaha thank you for the advice and lovely compliment!!! Don't worry, these prices are pretty darn outdated and especially since it's a bit more difficult for me to draw now because of those health issues, should I open again I'll definitely be upping them! The shop will probably be getting a bit of a revamp too in what I can offer :3

I'm thinking I'll steer more towards an hourly wage type approach like any other job so it's more fair for me and the time spent~

I really appreciate it tho, thanks again! <33 And thank you for the well wishes ahhh <33

@bergentruckung Ohmygosh, thank you so much! ;////; I'll add you right away~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
May I be added to the ping list, please?
May I be added to the ping list, please?
bisexual_poly_by_pheobetheminion-d9yzrdi.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
courier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@AceZaslavsky ping list please? c:
@AceZaslavsky ping list please? c:
@HollowedAngel777 Added! <3
@HollowedAngel777 Added! <3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky I thought I was already on the perma-pinglist here!! How dare you not add me!! D:<

Are you open right now? I don't know how many slots you usually take so... ^^"
@AceZaslavsky I thought I was already on the perma-pinglist here!! How dare you not add me!! D:<

Are you open right now? I don't know how many slots you usually take so... ^^"
9nuPDP3.png
@angrychill Oh lol! I'll add you right now ahhhhhhh *flails through a wall*

This regular shop is closed because OH BOY I am so behind on everything because of some health issues I've been having //gross sobbing on the floor

I do have a temp traditional shop open here tho! (which is also full ffffffffff,f I suck, but it does have a waitlist/pinglist too and will be the only one open for a bit) 8DDDD
@angrychill Oh lol! I'll add you right now ahhhhhhh *flails through a wall*

This regular shop is closed because OH BOY I am so behind on everything because of some health issues I've been having //gross sobbing on the floor

I do have a temp traditional shop open here tho! (which is also full ffffffffff,f I suck, but it does have a waitlist/pinglist too and will be the only one open for a bit) 8DDDD
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky please add me to the ping list!
@AceZaslavsky please add me to the ping list!
NFSZSxV.gif
@AceZaslavsky When you open again, I'd love a ping.
@AceZaslavsky When you open again, I'd love a ping.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19