Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Ace's OC Art Shop USD || Revamping ||
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@PurplePanda Hello again! X3 And certainly! You've been added~

@lome He sounds awesome and I love Yakuza but I'm not sure if I'm getting a good feel for him from the ref ; 7 ;;;;;; Do you perhaps have any more? Otherwise I might sit on this for a minute in my 'debating' pile haha ((so sorry ;____; I'm a little more picky in this last stretch because I really want things that resonate with me OTL))

@Eimitan You certainly can! Thank you so much for your interest!

Oh wow, haha, he's definitely unique - but I'm not quite sure if he's something I'd be able to pull off drawing right now ;____;;;;; So I'm very sorry but I think I will have to pass on him. To quote myself above "I'm a little more picky in this last stretch because I really want things that resonate with me OTL" Ack, so yeah, again I'm sorry cryyy, but thank you for posting! ((you're always welcome to try again with another character tho if you think you have anything else that might fit the criteria!))

@Yorugami Ooooh lolol! GO SELL THE THINGS~~~~ Ffff but nah, is okay //pat pat
@PurplePanda Hello again! X3 And certainly! You've been added~

@lome He sounds awesome and I love Yakuza but I'm not sure if I'm getting a good feel for him from the ref ; 7 ;;;;;; Do you perhaps have any more? Otherwise I might sit on this for a minute in my 'debating' pile haha ((so sorry ;____; I'm a little more picky in this last stretch because I really want things that resonate with me OTL))

@Eimitan You certainly can! Thank you so much for your interest!

Oh wow, haha, he's definitely unique - but I'm not quite sure if he's something I'd be able to pull off drawing right now ;____;;;;; So I'm very sorry but I think I will have to pass on him. To quote myself above "I'm a little more picky in this last stretch because I really want things that resonate with me OTL" Ack, so yeah, again I'm sorry cryyy, but thank you for posting! ((you're always welcome to try again with another character tho if you think you have anything else that might fit the criteria!))

@Yorugami Ooooh lolol! GO SELL THE THINGS~~~~ Ffff but nah, is okay //pat pat
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky Oh that's perfectly fine! I'll keep your thread in mind. <3
@AceZaslavsky Oh that's perfectly fine! I'll keep your thread in mind. <3
GlLgueF.png
@AceZaslavsky haha, no worries! it's good that you get to pick stuff you really want to draw, and his general appearance is definitely a work in progress ^^;;

the other piece I've commissioned of him is here if you'd like to take a look!

... of course, what I really should do is go out and learn how to draw sniper rifles myself xD
@AceZaslavsky haha, no worries! it's good that you get to pick stuff you really want to draw, and his general appearance is definitely a work in progress ^^;;

the other piece I've commissioned of him is here if you'd like to take a look!

... of course, what I really should do is go out and learn how to draw sniper rifles myself xD

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Eimitan Sounds good! Thank you again! <3

@lome AWWYIS THERE WE GO. The other art was drawn well, but I just didn't get that Yakuza vibe from him in it haha BUT THIS IS MUCH BETTER <3 I will take him now :D

And haha yeeeah guns are....omg I love guns but they can still be pretty challenging for me. I especially need more practice with rifles and bigger guns - I might use this as a chance to practice >:D

You can go ahead and send payment any time! (before or after, it's all good~)
@Eimitan Sounds good! Thank you again! <3

@lome AWWYIS THERE WE GO. The other art was drawn well, but I just didn't get that Yakuza vibe from him in it haha BUT THIS IS MUCH BETTER <3 I will take him now :D

And haha yeeeah guns are....omg I love guns but they can still be pretty challenging for me. I especially need more practice with rifles and bigger guns - I might use this as a chance to practice >:D

You can go ahead and send payment any time! (before or after, it's all good~)
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
OKAY PEEPS AND POOPS (I mean that in the most loving way I promise <3)
I'm still open for special offers, but I must warn, because I have quite a few already I'm going to be waaaaaaay more particular/picky ; 7 ; I could close, but I still want to see if there are any more characters that woo and wow me :D So you are all still very welcome to post forms (and go ahead and post multiple ones at that, I like variety and stuff to choose from) if you think you have more than one character that I might be interested in~

And as always thank you all for your interest and I hope there are no hurt feelings when/if I turn any of you down ;____; <333
OKAY PEEPS AND POOPS (I mean that in the most loving way I promise <3)
I'm still open for special offers, but I must warn, because I have quite a few already I'm going to be waaaaaaay more particular/picky ; 7 ; I could close, but I still want to see if there are any more characters that woo and wow me :D So you are all still very welcome to post forms (and go ahead and post multiple ones at that, I like variety and stuff to choose from) if you think you have more than one character that I might be interested in~

And as always thank you all for your interest and I hope there are no hurt feelings when/if I turn any of you down ;____; <333
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky aww yeah, yakuza power (????)

yeah, guns are hard! also they're often held in hands, and hands are hard too ._. art is difficult.
@AceZaslavsky aww yeah, yakuza power (????)

yeah, guns are hard! also they're often held in hands, and hands are hard too ._. art is difficult.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome LOL go go murderous gangsters (???????)

Art is a love hate relationship for sure haha.
@lome LOL go go murderous gangsters (???????)

Art is a love hate relationship for sure haha.
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky

You're already full up. O n O
Fu fu fu fu....
I guess I'll just stalk your slots more XD
and save up~
@AceZaslavsky

You're already full up. O n O
Fu fu fu fu....
I guess I'll just stalk your slots more XD
and save up~
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@27fireflies Oh nah, I don't mind drawing scars and things like that, I just don't really like drawing a billion scars XD

He looks pretty cool, but I don't know if he quite perks my interests/creative mood right now ;____; I'm very sorry! I might keep him in a tentative 'maybe' list if I come back to these~

Thank you so much for your interest and for posting though!

@Yorugami Yeah I'm pretty full now *burps* though I'm still looking for chars that really POP for me > 7 < *hands you rations while you stalk*
@27fireflies Oh nah, I don't mind drawing scars and things like that, I just don't really like drawing a billion scars XD

He looks pretty cool, but I don't know if he quite perks my interests/creative mood right now ;____; I'm very sorry! I might keep him in a tentative 'maybe' list if I come back to these~

Thank you so much for your interest and for posting though!

@Yorugami Yeah I'm pretty full now *burps* though I'm still looking for chars that really POP for me > 7 < *hands you rations while you stalk*
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky oh no i deleted the post bc i saw you were full
but a maybe is awesome, even if it is only a maybe! >o<
i can send you a link again if you want one
@AceZaslavsky oh no i deleted the post bc i saw you were full
but a maybe is awesome, even if it is only a maybe! >o<
i can send you a link again if you want one
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19