Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zweis's old art shop [cobwebs and dust]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@zweis

Was I pinged? Just let me know when to send over treasure if you're up to me.
@zweis

Was I pinged? Just let me know when to send over treasure if you're up to me.
NLdJQtw.png
@zweis Hopefully i did this right! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195710/19570918_350.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BvflzNM.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fbxcePD.jpg[/img] [b]ID#: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=203564&tab=dragon&did=19570918]Wisteria #19570918[/url] [b]color scheme: [/b]white maybe hint of pale purple? [b]apparel:[/b] witchy cobwebs, purple dress, amethest necklace? [b](if gijinka)[/b]: curly lavender hair, smiling, dark purple lipstick? [b]commission size:[/b]Half-body [b]commission style:[/b] Rendered [b]method of payment:[/b] USD (through paypal, right?) [b]special requests[/b]: None
@zweis

Hopefully i did this right!

19570918_350.png
BvflzNM.png
fbxcePD.jpg
ID#: Wisteria #19570918
color scheme: white maybe hint of pale purple?
apparel: witchy cobwebs, purple dress, amethest necklace?
(if gijinka): curly lavender hair, smiling, dark purple lipstick?
commission size:Half-body
commission style: Rendered
method of payment: USD (through paypal, right?)
special requests: None
WXOu4H0.png
@dracoon thanks for filling out the form!!

Just a few quick questions: I'm assuming from the reference links and apparel description, you want a gijinka? additionally, I've got you down for a rendered half body, but if you'd rather have a clean lines + flat color full body, that's A-OK too, but the price would be a little higher (you could pay the difference in more gems, if you want?) Just let me know what you'd like!
@dracoon thanks for filling out the form!!

Just a few quick questions: I'm assuming from the reference links and apparel description, you want a gijinka? additionally, I've got you down for a rendered half body, but if you'd rather have a clean lines + flat color full body, that's A-OK too, but the price would be a little higher (you could pay the difference in more gems, if you want?) Just let me know what you'd like!
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@TygerTyger oop, just fixing my list. there's still somebody ahead of you in line, no worries about payment yet :+)
@TygerTyger oop, just fixing my list. there's still somebody ahead of you in line, no worries about payment yet :+)
@VolgaViventium ah yeah, that's great!! what a gorgeous dragon. I'll PM you with an invoice!
@VolgaViventium ah yeah, that's great!! what a gorgeous dragon. I'll PM you with an invoice!
[quote name="zweis" date=2016-02-01 17:52:30] @/dracoon thanks for filling out the form!! Just a few quick questions: I'm assuming from the reference links and apparel description, you want a gijinka? additionally, I've got you down for a rendered half body, but if you'd rather have a clean lines + flat color full body, that's A-OK too, but the price would be a little higher (you could pay the difference in more gems, if you want?) Just let me know what you'd like! [/quote] @zweis Yeah, I want a gijnika fullbody, and sure, I can make up the difference in gems if it helps!!
zweis wrote on 2016-02-01:
@/dracoon thanks for filling out the form!!

@zweis Yeah, I want a gijnika fullbody, and sure, I can make up the difference in gems if it helps!!
@zweis

Perfect! and aww thank you!
@zweis

Perfect! and aww thank you!
WXOu4H0.png
@zweis I'm so sorry I keep doing this omg but I still don't have the money quite yet. I'm saving up for are now, so please keep me pinged ;v;,,,
@zweis I'm so sorry I keep doing this omg but I still don't have the money quite yet. I'm saving up for are now, so please keep me pinged ;v;,,,
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@zweis Do you take gems? I'm saving on both gems and treasure
@zweis Do you take gems? I'm saving on both gems and treasure
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@pokerobin it's no problem, friend!! and yes, I do take gems!! Or treasure, USD, and old festival items :+)
@pokerobin it's no problem, friend!! and yes, I do take gems!! Or treasure, USD, and old festival items :+)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29