Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zweis's old art shop [cobwebs and dust]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@zweis Alright, thank-you~
@zweis Alright, thank-you~
@zweis

ah yes! I think they are called veteran scars? (quick question, would you like the set? ovo or like 1 or 2?)
@zweis

ah yes! I think they are called veteran scars? (quick question, would you like the set? ovo or like 1 or 2?)
@Cherri

I'd love the set! I think I have.... the leg scars? There's a lot of battle-hardened dragons in my lair that could use them, though. I see from your forum post that you're looking for humanoid art?
@Cherri

I'd love the set! I think I have.... the leg scars? There's a lot of battle-hardened dragons in my lair that could use them, though. I see from your forum post that you're looking for humanoid art?
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@zweis

sure! c': (battled hardened dragons are gr8 >D )

and yes! ;v; I am! and oTL they are called darkened leg scars not veteran scars ;o; sry for the mix up! (they were a downtime gift I think? and they are retired now xD )

(if you are interested in drawing for them would you be able to quote me in what you'd be willing to draw? ;v; I like finished things over sketches haha omg)
@zweis

sure! c': (battled hardened dragons are gr8 >D )

and yes! ;v; I am! and oTL they are called darkened leg scars not veteran scars ;o; sry for the mix up! (they were a downtime gift I think? and they are retired now xD )

(if you are interested in drawing for them would you be able to quote me in what you'd be willing to draw? ;v; I like finished things over sketches haha omg)
@Cherri

Hmmmm, looking at auction house prices for them.... on their own, I think they'd only be enough for a bust sketch (7 USD / 455kt). But maybe toss in something else about equal in value to that and it'd be about the price of a rendered bust! Maybe the water sprite (though that's more like 8-9 USD / 800-900 gems). I also forget what that lightbulb-apparel thing is called, so I can't price check that, but I'd definitely be interested in that!
@Cherri

Hmmmm, looking at auction house prices for them.... on their own, I think they'd only be enough for a bust sketch (7 USD / 455kt). But maybe toss in something else about equal in value to that and it'd be about the price of a rendered bust! Maybe the water sprite (though that's more like 8-9 USD / 800-900 gems). I also forget what that lightbulb-apparel thing is called, so I can't price check that, but I'd definitely be interested in that!
@zweis

ahHhh would the water sprite + the scars interest you for a rendered bust? ;u;
@zweis

ahHhh would the water sprite + the scars interest you for a rendered bust? ;u;
@Cherri it totally would!! Who shall I draw for you? :3c
@Cherri it totally would!! Who shall I draw for you? :3c
@zweis

ahhH thank you! Could you draw Him? ;v; tysm!
@zweis

ahhH thank you! Could you draw Him? ;v; tysm!
@Cherri

Yep! Got any other reference images or requests? Actually--if it's not too much trouble, could you fill out this list, just so I can refer back to it? You're welcome and thanks, in return :)

• commission size: (bust, half body, full, etc.)
  • commission style: (sketch, lineless, flat colors, etc.)
  • method of payment:
  • special requests:
  • references:
@Cherri

Yep! Got any other reference images or requests? Actually--if it's not too much trouble, could you fill out this list, just so I can refer back to it? You're welcome and thanks, in return :)

• commission size: (bust, half body, full, etc.)
  • commission style: (sketch, lineless, flat colors, etc.)
  • method of payment:
  • special requests:
  • references:
@zweis

ahhH no he's just sotra a coy doctor type who deffos is kinda sketchy with his "longevity teas" and rooms filled with incense and is always smiling sotra traditional herbal doctor ;v;

commission size: bust
commission style: rendered
method of payment: darkened scars & water sprite
special requests: you don't have to draw his (animal) ears if they are too much trouble xD
references: here!

@zweis

ahhH no he's just sotra a coy doctor type who deffos is kinda sketchy with his "longevity teas" and rooms filled with incense and is always smiling sotra traditional herbal doctor ;v;

commission size: bust
commission style: rendered
method of payment: darkened scars & water sprite
special requests: you don't have to draw his (animal) ears if they are too much trouble xD
references: here!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29