Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zweis's old art shop [cobwebs and dust]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
bleep bloop open again
bleep bloop open again
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
yooo id love to get a slot for a gijinka!! @zweis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13892724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138928/13892724_350.png[/img] [/url] include accents or skins: n/a include apparel: i'd love her hood down and part of a cloak w/ her amulet as a clasp color scheme: based on her dragon colors appearance: small, sharp features, sort of tattered looking. she's scrappy! mostly human features + gembond maybe? commission size: bust commission style: rendered method of payment: treasure special requests: honestly, feel free to play with this however you'd like, i don't have anything really specific in mind and i love all your gijinka designs so i'm sure i'll like whatever you do! (tho lmk if you'd prefer more direction?) she's got a full bio in her description if you'd like, but a summary of her backstory: grew up without a clan, travelled all over the place stealing and/or begging to survive, until she met & fell in love with a slightly corrupt seer. the seer told her she was gonna be the leader of a clan one day, basically to manipulate her, but she got very determined to fulfill that and found her way to my clan, where she's teaching herself arcane magic and prophecy and plotting to take over.
yooo id love to get a slot for a gijinka!!

@zweis

13892724_350.png

include accents or skins: n/a
include apparel: i'd love her hood down and part of a cloak w/ her amulet as a clasp
color scheme: based on her dragon colors
appearance: small, sharp features, sort of tattered looking. she's scrappy! mostly human features + gembond maybe?
commission size: bust
commission style: rendered
method of payment: treasure
special requests: honestly, feel free to play with this however you'd like, i don't have anything really specific in mind and i love all your gijinka designs so i'm sure i'll like whatever you do! (tho lmk if you'd prefer more direction?)
she's got a full bio in her description if you'd like, but a summary of her backstory: grew up without a clan, travelled all over the place stealing and/or begging to survive, until she met & fell in love with a slightly corrupt seer. the seer told her she was gonna be the leader of a clan one day, basically to manipulate her, but she got very determined to fulfill that and found her way to my clan, where she's teaching herself arcane magic and prophecy and plotting to take over.
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
@meretrixprocax

thank you! She's got some really cool lore, I'm looking forward to drawing her :3c I'll PM you with an invoice soon, yeah?
@meretrixprocax

thank you! She's got some really cool lore, I'm looking forward to drawing her :3c I'll PM you with an invoice soon, yeah?
two slots opened again c:

pinglist:

@pokerobin
@Reinbre
@Parsnips
@Stephen
two slots opened again c:

pinglist:

@pokerobin
@Reinbre
@Parsnips
@Stephen
@zweis

I'll have to wait until next round. But I'll be sure to have the money next round!
@zweis

I'll have to wait until next round. But I'll be sure to have the money next round!
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@zweis

@zweis

ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@Parsnips coolio!! I'll keep you on the list then, friend :+)
@Parsnips coolio!! I'll keep you on the list then, friend :+)
@zweis I'd like a slot! [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11687337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116874/11687337_350.png[/img] [/url] Her with just her accent (for reference) [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e4bf3cf7dbcc61a75044014b5a07d2f2/tumblr_inline_o5dgpy8L5u1tyre0i_540.png[/img] [b]accents or skins:[/b] yes [b]apparel:[/b] yes [b]commission size:[/b] bust [b]commission style:[/b] rendered [b]method of payment:[/b] question; do you do gems? [b]special requests:[/b] just make her look aggressively enthusiastic? She's one of my clans hunters, if that makes sense at all. [/quote]
@zweis I'd like a slot!
Quote:

11687337_350.png

Her with just her accent (for reference)
tumblr_inline_o5dgpy8L5u1tyre0i_540.png

accents or skins: yes
apparel: yes
commission size: bust
commission style: rendered
method of payment: question; do you do gems?
special requests: just make her look aggressively enthusiastic? She's one of my clans hunters, if that makes sense at all.
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@PokeRobin ahh yes!! I do take gems. I'll send you a PM soon, when I'm not on mobile!
@PokeRobin ahh yes!! I do take gems. I'll send you a PM soon, when I'm not on mobile!
@zweis cool! When you do, let me know what your gem ratio is! Thanks :'D
@zweis cool! When you do, let me know what your gem ratio is! Thanks :'D
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29