Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mewmew Digital Art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Azure

Oh totally! Added <:
@Azure

Oh totally! Added <:
@mewiyev
can you put me on your FR currency and trades ping list?
and.....if it's not too much trouble, let me know if you'd be interested in sprites for art? ^o^

@mewiyev
can you put me on your FR currency and trades ping list?
and.....if it's not too much trouble, let me know if you'd be interested in sprites for art? ^o^

Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Ooo I appreciate your interest! You didn't happen to come by me on the dom Art for Fodder thread did you? I'll be opening up for commissions paid with fodder levels this upcoming week. I'm gonna ping everyone on my pinglist when it opens tomorrow.

As for sprites, I do like them (Shadow esp) but am in a bad financial situation and have a hard time justifying trading art for them right now! I'll keep in mind that you're offering though, if that's alright.
@MoonGoddess

Ooo I appreciate your interest! You didn't happen to come by me on the dom Art for Fodder thread did you? I'll be opening up for commissions paid with fodder levels this upcoming week. I'm gonna ping everyone on my pinglist when it opens tomorrow.

As for sprites, I do like them (Shadow esp) but am in a bad financial situation and have a hard time justifying trading art for them right now! I'll keep in mind that you're offering though, if that's alright.
@mewiyev
I did, actually. 8) Unfortunately i cannot even hope to attain that much due to my finals this coming week. OTL

ah, i see. ;u; yes please! <3 thanks!!!
@mewiyev
I did, actually. 8) Unfortunately i cannot even hope to attain that much due to my finals this coming week. OTL

ah, i see. ;u; yes please! <3 thanks!!!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@SmashedFish @Ririterasu @kuhaku (I hope I did my research right and this is your new name hael/foxhound/EX ICE PERSON, if not pls ignore) Yo non-ice pinglisters! I'm offering up a special deal, art for FR dragon levels on Icepop's Fodder for Art Shop for the full week! Support ice and get cool art at the same time :'D [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1670213/1#post_16025033][img]http://i.imgur.com/dY2Fn52.png[/img][/url] (click^)
@SmashedFish @Ririterasu @kuhaku (I hope I did my research right and this is your new name hael/foxhound/EX ICE PERSON, if not pls ignore)

Yo non-ice pinglisters! I'm offering up a special deal, art for FR dragon levels on Icepop's Fodder for Art Shop for the full week! Support ice and get cool art at the same time :'D

dY2Fn52.png

(click^)
@mewiyev
Oh, nice! Finals are nearly upon me, but I'll see if I can devote enough time to earning something. ^^
@mewiyev
Oh, nice! Finals are nearly upon me, but I'll see if I can devote enough time to earning something. ^^
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish yay I appreciate your interest ;u; good luck on your finals, this push doesn't ha e the greatest timing tbh!!
@SmashedFish yay I appreciate your interest ;u; good luck on your finals, this push doesn't ha e the greatest timing tbh!!
@mewiyev

*wipes fountain of bitter tears over not being able to make use of the deals off on the fur and scales of her exalt fodder* Go team. :( :( :(

XD
@mewiyev

*wipes fountain of bitter tears over not being able to make use of the deals off on the fur and scales of her exalt fodder* Go team. :( :( :(

XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@mewiyev I just wanted to say your art is soooooo awesome! Loving everything i've seen of yours!!

I'd love to be on a general pinglist/FR currency one (even if I probably wouldn't be able to afford anything XD )

Go Ice!
@mewiyev I just wanted to say your art is soooooo awesome! Loving everything i've seen of yours!!

I'd love to be on a general pinglist/FR currency one (even if I probably wouldn't be able to afford anything XD )

Go Ice!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

Aww thanks so much, I'm flattered! :'D Thank you for supporting ice in this push, too! I added you to the respective lists~
@LaraAelric

Aww thanks so much, I'm flattered! :'D Thank you for supporting ice in this push, too! I added you to the respective lists~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34